Our Togetherness

When Autumn Winter meets Spring

2 months later ...


"Well .... Now it's time to see the result ," said the doctor calmly, Heeyoung nodding while holding Jackson's hands, which is now awake after the eye surgery. Heeyoung feel grateful because this day all of a sudden there was someone who wanted to donate his eyes for Jackson, she wanted to tell it to Mark but that namja couldn't be reached since this morning.
"Winter .... How are you doing? "Asked Heeyoung with very relieved smile. Although Jackson has a different eyes and sights... but Heeyoung feel grateful that Jackson already back from his coma.
"Mom .... Dad .... Spring ..... " calling Jackson as soon as he'd be able to view their face completely, "Hey ... why are your eyes so baggy?"
"Haha its a long story ," said Heeyoung while covered her eyes , "Nice to see you back, Winter."
After the doctor explained about the chronology of Jackson's accident, the process of operation and when Jackson can go home, they chatted again.
"Thank God my son, this day there is someone whose kind enough to donate an eyes for you." Said Jackson 's father , " We want to thanked him but the donor doesn't want his identity known."
Jackson nodded then realized someone was missing from his view. "Where's Mark ? "
" I dont know , he didnt show up today." Complained Heeyoung a little bit upset, "Though today it is your big day, the day when you can come back with us. But he just disappeared, what a bad boy."
Suddenly Heeyoung's phone appears a voicemail from Mark , "Spring - ah ... when Winter had come home from the hospital, please take him to our school music room where we used to talk okay? Thank you."
"Who is it?" Said Jackson as he gently massaged his head which still spinning .
"From Autumn," Heeyoung replied , "He said I should take you to music room where we used to spending time. so .... Speeds your recovery okay, he definitely wants to surprise you so he didnt come here . "
"Of course, I'll recovery soon and surprise him too. " Said Jackson, both of them laughing in happiness after so long apart.

---

On Saturday , a week later ....

"Yak Autumn, we 've come! " Said Jackson who have recovered fully, he came to his high school building with Heeyoung, " Mark Tuan where are you??"
"Must you shouting like this? aigo jangpihae." Comments Heeyoung , "We didnt came here since our graduation so be a little nice please."
"He's too much you know?" Jackson protested , "He couldn't be reached at all since then and her mother's house suddenly sold as if he run away from us. Did we done anything wrong with him? "
"There there..." Said Heeyoung soothing, she led Jackson to the music room where they spend their time chatting, telling stories and laughing while they're still in high school era. "Autumn come on out! You're not funny at all!"
Jackson going around looking for Mark
and found the CD reads , 'For Winter Spring ' .

"Hey I think I found something," said Jackson showed the CD. "How about we watch this?"
"Mwoya Ige?" Heeyoung Muttered while sitting waits for Jackson to prepare the CD, a few seconds later ... the video shows Mark's face on the screen and surprising them both .
"Winter, Spring .... Annyeonghaseyo." Mark greeted them in the video. "How are you doing after the surgery Winter ? I hope you're vision getting better, Spring was worried about you that she cried a lot while taking care of you in the hospital. You're responsible for removing her eye bags arraseo?"
Mark turn down his face in the video, then draw a deep breath. "Chingudeul .... Today I made ​​a decision that may not make sense to the people, maybe they would think I'm crazy. But today I would dare say that I .... Will surrender to love and hold on to a friendship."
"Spring .... I love you. I like you because you open up my feelings since the first time I called you 'Spring' . Often you tell me you love us both, thought I'm kidding . When in fact .... I said it honestly, you're my vitamins when I was tired from college thing or about my life. You encouraging me all the time and make me love you."
"Then destiny tell me to choose the path, my happiness or our happiness. I know you love Winter right? I can see it from all the crying, stories and things your upsetting about. All centered always on Winter, then what about me? Even I couldnt ask you directly... mianhae. I was a coward in matters of feeling."
"Winter ..... my brother since our childhood,
I dropped off my favorite Spring to you. Please dont make her disappointed again, I 'll be watching you.... " Mark 's voice is getting hoarse in the video, then he smiled and spoke again. "I 'll be watching through my eyes i leave for your sight."

"MWO?! " Says Heeyoung didnt believe while her eyes glued at Jackson who looks shaky watching the video, "Maldo andwae .... Dont tell me ..... "
"My dad said I should follow my heart when I asked him to choose my friendship with you or my admiration in Spring. He said that friendship wont last long if I dont care or love my friends, I finally realize now .... I also care about Winter, caring that even words couldn't describe it ," said Mark with the tears that continued to flow, "Then the accident happened .... accident that made ​​me decide about thing that I already explained earlier isnt it?"
"Please dont cry when your find this video, especially Spring. I miss her smile that had been missing since the accident, please make her smile more often Winter. Dont forget about your proposals, just do that immediately. " Order Mark, "I miss us who were always together in this music room, and .... Certainly I 'll miss both of you guys, you have my blessed. Annyeong .. "

 

Videos stop, both silent. Heeyoung couldn't hold her tears while Jackson hold his emotion till his eyes reddened, "I .... I dont know at all, I dont know if in the end Mark will doing this for me." He spoke with sad voice, facing a mirror in that room, " i couldnt believe it.. this is the eye that always staring at me, Autumn's mellow eyes."
"Jinjja mianhae Autumn," Heeyoung shed her tears, "Mianhae because i thinks bad about you, why dont you tell me that you're going to do this? babo-ya..."
Jackson embrace Heeyoung with heavy sigh, "Everything is clear now, gomawo Autumn for giving me a second life. And... I wont wait anymore Spring." Jackson took a ring box that still in his pocket since the accident, "Maybe this is too fast .... But I dont wanna lose you after losing Autumn, please accept me."
"You know that Mark didnt go, He's there with you." Heeyoung pointing at Jackson's eyes, "Then ... you really have to pay my anxiety while youre in coma four months ago." Said Spring seriously, "And I dont wanna lose you too."
Jackson put the ring on Heeyoung's left finger and hug her, " Mian... this proposal
isnt that sweet as women's expectation."
Heeyoung smile then stared at the blue sky out of the window from the music room with Jackson, " Gomawo Mark... we will visit you when the autumn arrives, every day, every time and every month. then let's lush, both us three..... Like before."

 

=THE END=