Our Friendship

When Autumn Winter meets Spring

Spring, 4 Years ago..

 

"Autumn!" Called a man waved his hand towards the direction of figure his called.
"Thank God you're not late Winter, today is a special day ." Commented that boy who called Autumn, " I hear there's some transfer students, girls, incredibly pretty."
"All womens are beautiful babo-ya," trigger that figure called Winter, " How about we guessing what season matched with the ladies?"
"Why, still searching for your future Spring?" Ask the Autumn. "It's hard to find one Spring that suits your type, well our type is not too different by the way."
"Hey hey guys shut up!" Then a teachers come to their classrooms , "Today there are transfer students from many area in Korea, so please help them adapt to the environment arrasseo?"
At the moment that the other students answer the teacher, Winter muttering next to the Autumn as he found something. "Yak yak! there's my true Spring that i've been looking for~~"
"Which one? Which ones?" Autumn follow peeking out the window using a small mirror to see how's the situation out of the classroom . "Mwol? There's only summer ladies .... There's no spring."
"Yak yak sikkeureo ~ !" Winter squeal then calm down looking at the packed transfer student because they will enter the class in a short moment, "Goodness, make that spring girl stay in this class please~~"
"Okay please introduce youself, Wavy-haired girl." call the teacher while Winter squeal happily and Autumn still baffled by the meaning of what Winter squealing about.
"She's a spring girl you said before, right?" Whispered Autumn in Winter, " Hem not too Summer, about Spring Range huh?"
"Geurae, let her talk for now." Answer the Winter then stared at the girl he talk about it carefully .
"Insa hageseubnida ," says that yeoja while bowing, " Annyeonghaseyo yeoreobun banggapseubnida, Je ireumeun ..... Sun Heeyoung ibnida."

---

Autumn's POV


Actually my real name is Mark Yi-en Tuan, often was called Mark. But why I often called myself as Autumn? Because I was born in September which the season are being autumn, my personality is also in accordance with that season. Noisy as the wind moves and wise and sometimes accept things realistically, many people acknowledge it.
While Winter is my best partner when i was in kindergarten, his name is Jackson Wang. He is a figure who'll observe everything in quiet way, many people said that he's cold at first glance but Jackson actually had a very pleasant personality. we both have the ability to judge a person based on appearance and guess whether they were born in the summer, fall, and so on.
Then there is Spring, our new friend in the life of our sophomore named Sun Heeyoung. Transfer student from Seoul with exuberant, warm, friendly personality and sometimes more mature than us. Although she doesnt have the ability like us, but the three of us always called each other with a nickname by seasons, interesting isn't it?
It has been 2 years were befriended, even though we were studying in different universities we still get together on holidays . Spend time together, tell stories, talk or reminisce .



" So .... Mark, please accept my gift ." Said a yeoja from another class of mine this morning, she brought a box of chocolates and a teddy bear in a man-sized, "Gomawo .... Mark ." she said slowly and then run away .
I paused near my locker, this isnt the first day since the girls gave everything for me. It has been some time since I became a new college students but all this doesnt matter to me because after I received the gift, I will dial in a number i frequently call.
"Hehe ... Spring, today is a box of chocolates and a teddy bear." I said cheerfully .
"Wahhhhhh johketda ! I just want the doll, you and Winter can eat that chocolate because i'll get fat if i eat that." she said, "It's just that, for this week?"
"Nee ...." I said softly , "Did you need something?"
"Anii... Dont be wasteful, Autumn is my friend with the most distant college so you must downsize hehe~ " she said it cutely, maybe all the women who listen to our conversation will be gutted hahaha ^^ " I'll see you tomorrow,"
"Nee please remind Winter also, he was very busy lately because he keeps forgetting to come play in my apartment. Gomawo~ " I said it while ending the conversation . Ah .... 5 days feels like 2 months to meet them, especially .... Meet with Spring .
Lately, Spring's Smiles and laughter becomes a vitamin for me who sometimes restless because of my college tasks that never stop coming. She's always encouraging me and make me fall in love into her.
But she always responded my confession in joking ways, she usually said 'I love autumn and winter too~' as if she gave me the bond strong wall between my feeling and our friendship. Then lately Jackson never stopped too because between us Spring wasnt a popular college girl in her faculty while both of us are always flooded with gifts, food, drinks, letters, dolls and such every day.
"Wow Mark, where that doll's come from? " Said my class's friend surprised when I entered the room.
"Yeoja were always pay some attention, just like yesterday." I Remark lightly , "Where should i put this doll so it didnt look flashy?"
" Just put it in the back of the classroom with your bags so nobody would take it," said my another friend, "Jinjja bureopta Mark - sshi... why did you have to study on this place ? the girls are hypnotized by you."
I shook my head with a smile , "I dont know either."

---

Saturday ...


" Hey Winter" I greet Jackson, that brat apparently not forgotten our promise. "Where's Spring ? "
"Cooking," Jackson replied briefly , " Who's giving this teddy bear to you?"
"I dont know, she didnt give me her name." I replied while Immediately entered Heeyoung's house, "How about you? Did You get something from your fangirl in college?"
"Just a bracelet," he showed his circled black bracelet with initials on his wrist, "the girls in my faculty was so obsessive, if they knew I didnt use their gift.. then the next day they would name all the goodies they'll gave to me with my initials."
I shook my head in disbelief then I saw Heeyoung out of the kitchen, she immediately called my name happily. "Autumn! " She shouted then she rush to hug me. "How are you?"
" Im fine thanks." I replied with a big smile , "I heard you were cooking, just so happens that I havent eaten since morning."
" Dont eat Spring's cook, later you could have stomachache for a week." Respond Jackson with ignorance face, Jackson immediately get beaten by Heeyoung.
"At that time I still learning so I dont know any ingredients at all~" she protested , "Now I guarantee you wont have stomachache again okay?"
"I wont believe you~" Jackson joked while spread his tongue , " I just believe in God you know~"
"Yakkkk ! ! ! " Heeyoung shouted then persecute Jackson, " Look away, I wont have you to visit my home again or cook for you at all!" she threatened. "Why are you so annoying??"
"Dwe ... Dwesseo ..." I compose them and pulled Heeyoung's arm toward me "Let's eat I'm so hungry."
"Allright," replied Heeyoung then stare at the teddy bear who deliberately hide behind me, "Ige mwoya, is it the bear you promise me before? aaaaaa how cute~ its mine right? "
I nodded then Heeyoung hug me again, "Jeongmal gomawo Autumn, next time bring more stuff for me because Winter is stingy that he didnt give me anything~"
"I'm not stingy , you're the one who said didnt want chocolate or food for fear of being fat." Cracks Jackson playfully, " You're the stingy one merong~ "
Heeyoung want to pinch Jackson again but I stop the fight immediately, "Guys please stop and let's eat."