Our Conflict...

When Autumn Winter meets Spring

Author's POV


"Winter .... Why dont you stop being mischieve to Spring anyway?" Mark asked curiously , "Since our graduation in high school, you changed from craving for her, become mischieve then make her cry. she always told me,"
Jackson laughed, "I purposely do it, because it turns out she's not a 'Spring' that fits my type."
"Isanghada, now you're lying to me."  siad Mark who knows Jackson's signs of lying. "Did you hide someting from me huh?"
Jackson smiled then getting something out of his pocket. "I'll give her this after she's upset to me a lot,"
"Micheosseo jinjja," Mark surprised to see a box of rings in the Jackson's grip , "Hey we're still 20 years old, why hurry? "
"It's nothing .... I fear that my lying act will cause something hahaha~" explains Jackson,"Im lying Autumn, Heeyoung is a Spring that I want to."
Mark heart palpitations, then the words thrown out of his mouth .. "If it turns out that Heeyoung is my ideal Spring also ... what are you gonna do?"
Jackson joker face then became more serious , "Yak .... whose the one who find her, whose the one who know her?"
"Jinjja mianhada Winter," said Mark honestly , "I love you as my brother, but I also love Spring because over the years she always encourage me when i lonely or tired."
" Geurae, gomawo for your honesty." Answer Jackson with sarcasm, "If it turns out that Spring received my ring ..... what would you do?"
"Obviously I wont be shaken or change my feelings towards your threat." Mark answered, "How about waiting the answers from our Spring?"
"It's up to you, compete as fair as possible." Said Jackson with his naughty smile, "There's no two sun in the sky, right?"
Mark nodded as it is, "You're watching too much drama Winter." His comments then smiling.
"That's my entertainment when holiday occured, arra? " Said Jackson while pouting his lip, "Let's go home, do you want to go to my house first or what? "
"Aniiya, there are tasks that must be completed tonight. hey send my greeting to your parents, if i have the spare time I'll pay a visit." Said Mark then took leave with his motorcycle ride home.
"Jipjakhae Mark - ah ... calm your nerves, shouldn't you relieved because you've been honest in Winter after bearing it for 2 years?" Said Mark to himself while in the trip. "Winter wont hate me right? He said we have to compete as fair as possible of course I wont play foul, I know everything about Spring because i always hear her when she tell about her story. How about he who always act naughty and always make her dissapoint? "
Mark continued to think until he realized he came to his apartment near his university rather than going home. "Oh man what did I think until i go to wrong direction like this? " In Frustration, he dials a number and called someone.
"Yea mom, sorry there is a job to i have to do near the campus so I will go home next week." Mark explains, "Winter and Spring? Yes they're health and fine. Winter asked me to to his house but I didnt realize i've been drove here."
"Why dont you just immediately go home anyway? " Asked the mother of Mark with worried tone, "Mom just chatting with you in friday morning and now you left again for college tasks. couldn't that thing be left alone or taken home? "
"If so, please fill gasoline for my motorcycle mom hehehe~ " Mark said with a baby tone, " my wallet already thinned mom, I only eat once a day and the gasoline's budget was already gone."
Mark closed his eyes, tired of his mom concern that is actually didnt make a deal at all, " Alright tomorrow morning I'll came home okay? Dont worrytoo much  mom." He said, " It's already 1 am anyway so I couldnt go back home. wait for me at tomorrow morning, okay?"
Mark stunned when his mother's voice disappeared, " Eiiii my battery's empty," he moaned while entered the apartment. After a shower and a little tidying he charges the phone then fell asleep.

---

"Yi-en Tuan wake up!! It's your mother... please pick up the phone right away!"

Mark gasped seeing his mother's angry face , "Gosh why dreams can be so bad huh?" He said as he ruffled his hair and checking his phone , "Hm.. 20 miscall from Spring? That was strange... "
He dialed Heeyoung's
number and call her, "Yeoboseo Autumn .... Neo eodiya ?" Called Heeyoung with a hoarse voice.
"I was in a halfway house .... What is it?" Said Mark worry, Spring never called in a voice that wasn't clear like this.
"I am calling from 5 am before, why dont you pick it up?? 20 times I 've called you Autum ..... " Heeyoung's voice getting cracked and broke .
"I'm sorry my phone's battery was empty, why? What's wrong with your voice, are you crying ?" Mark make it sure. "Where are you?"
"Please come home Autumn, soon." Says Heeyoung powerless , "Winter .... Winter ..."
Mark felt something was wrong then, he hurriedly carried his bag, turn on the vehicle then go in a rush. He the GPS to locate Heeyoung's position and listen to guidance through the Bluetooth headset then .... it took him to a hospital .
"Spring Spring Spring ! Sun Heeyoung where are you??" Mark said to himself while super worried, he looked around hospital searching Heeyoung until later he discovered a yeoja sit in a chair near the emergency room .
"Spring!" Said Mark relieve to found her, then he surprise to see that Spring's face wet with tears and her eyebags looks big. "What is it? what happened to Winter?"
Heeyoung crashed into him and cried hard without any explanation that comes out from ..