One

The dolls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1]ONE[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] The Dolls [/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]“Happy Birthday!”

Chorong laughs happily. The dark haired girl smiles while blowing the small candles which stuck in her birthday cake. Her family smiled as they each give a hug for her.

“Then, where is my birthday present?” Chorong asks with a laugh.

Her mother smiles. “Is it just a present that always painted in your mind? Don’t worry, I already bought a special gift for you. Just look in your room.” Chorong runs to her room, leaving her mother and relatives in the dining room.

There, she stands facing a giant pink box. “Woah, what is this? Why so big. A refrigrator?” She laughs on her own opinion.

Her small hand starts to reach the end of the red ribbon. After make sure if the ribbon is untied. She opens it slowly. Peeking before opens the lid widely. She stunned, looking at the 'thing’ in front of her. A big male doll with formal clothes standing there.

“What a handsome doll ..” She mumbling. Aware of her reverie, Chorong rolled her eyes. Closing the box and run back into the dining room where her mother is.

“Mom! What's with the present? Okay. Before, thank you. But, I’m 17 years old now. I am not a child who are still playing with dolls. It’s Chanyeol who should receive that kind of present. But once again, thank you.” Chorong grumbling, upset, before seated herself beside her mother while her relatives chuckle looking at her.

Her mother smiled. her only daughter hair gently. “I’m sorry honey. I couldn't buy a better gift for you. You already know that my job salary is not enough yet to buy a nice gift for you. Moreover, there are many other needs that we must fulfill. Just if your father still exist in this world with us ..” Chorong eyes become wider when she saw her mother’s teary eyes. She begins panicking in the heart and try to comfort her mother.

“Oh, no no .. It’s ok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter