Chap 5

Oppa

[Jonghyun]

-...

OMYGAH!!!! A dangerous atmosphere is covering here in the president room. I feel im shrinking in the death glare of that old sly devil =_= Awww, poor my Amber... However naughty she is, seem like she is trembling. Aigoo...she doesnt know how hard a singer life is. Im so annoyed seeing her tremble like that!

- Ehem, mr. Lee So Man?

-Call me mr. Lee.

He replied with an icy tone. Arg! WTH he think he is??? T_T

-Yes, Mr. Lee. i just wonder  why my sister is here? I mean that's all my fault, not hers...

- Do u know how much it costs for one vocal pratice of urs?

-...

-I think u r mature enough to work SEROUSLY Jonghyun ah.

-...

With that imperterbable voice, he did make me afraid!

-And our little tomboy...

Now his hint is at Amber. No, he can mock me, but CAN"T mock her!

-Mr. Lee, i think it's enough! I got it ALL! So u neednt say anything to my sis, kay? Seem like u finished our talk. Goodbye sir!

I quickly bowed and dragged Amber to come out the room.

-STOP!

I  must stop suddenly. 

Without me turning back, he said:

- You, Jonghyun-leave to the practice room 17. And u- Amber, leave to the room 1. YOu two mustnt meet each other for Amber's training time, In these 6 training months, try to do ur work best, Dino siblings. Remember, family love can help NOTHING!

BANG!!!!

I shut the door  with all my force.Amber saw me with worrying eyes. I hugged her tightly:

-Amber ah, it's ok...Even if we cant meet each other in the company nor go home together due to my super busy timetable, u can still meet me at home and pour out ur heart to me, okay? And if anyone like Key ever do harm to u, tell me immediately, okay?

Amber say nothing. She just nod slightly, then burried her head to my chest like a little bird. Sometimes she acts so strange and girly! I smiled and kissed her hair.  I love you Amber ah...

 

[During 5 months later | Jonghyun's diary]

*Page #1

I dont think 6 months will be so long! YAY!  After 6 months we can perf TOGETHER! YAY ^^

 

*Page #7

I cant image she is so busy. Everyday she leaves home at 7 a.m when im still sleeping and reaches home at 12 p.m n immediately go to bed, not bother to me- the waiting Jonghyun!

 

*Page #30

Im worried like hell when seeing her thinner and thinner, plus she often wears tired face. I truly know how hard the training course of SME is. It breaks my heart when seeing my pure Amber is lossing... I know what the hell they stuffed her head. Some stu[id things like how to deal with anti fans, how to hide ur truly feelings, how to fake smiles in public... I feel like there is a big hole in my heart... Sometimes i caught myself singing a really sad ballad...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfq1ARs4Qc0

1 month dont have u beside me, it's like a century, Amber ah...

 

*Page #61

What makes me worried more is that she doesnt tell anything about her job to me. I understand her character...She wanna be strong! And she is stubborn! She never wanna show her weak side to others, exept for me! So all i can do to help her is secretly put some salonships to her room, cook the most delicous food for her, buy heathy food for her... Hahaha, early in today morning she found a pack of salonships on her bed. Then she come and hug me very very tightly!

You are soooooo adorable my baby <3<3<3<3

 

*Page #151

It's 6 a.m. Quite early for me! But i cant sleep more, cuz....

These days i recognize she is sooooo strange with a trainee! She isnt so tired as before! Everyday she reached home with a bright smile! It makes me worried the most! Of course i dont want my Amber tired like before. But...

WHAT THE HECK DID HAPPEN?!? 

Suddenly i remember Key's expression when meeting Amber. And whenever SHINee is chatting n mention to Amber, he SMILED!!!!!

These days im so busy performing and taking care of her health, i didnt remember that it's VERY LIKELY that im NOT the ONLY one loves her.

OH MY GOD! Love her???? Dont tell me...

Key? Somehow...have some feelings towards Amber? NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Suddenly i feel like st burns my heart.

SHe is coming. I must stop writing!

 

[No one's POV]

-Oppa! What r u writing? Ewww, diary again? Oppa! It's for girl only! Even me dont write diary! U girly!

Amber ruffled Jonghyun's hair. Jonghyun stood up, ruffled her hair for respond.

-Girly? Me-the y Jonghyun??? Go check ur eyes Ambie! Let's have breakfast!

-Neh oppa ^^

She ate really fast! Then she quickly stood up wiht a bright smile.

-Imma go. Appa, omma, oppa, goodbye ^^

Jonghyun watched her leaving with an uneasy look. 5' later after Amber left, he followed her.

 

[Jonghyun]

I must find the truth today.

She went to a park. See, i know st fishy here!

There stand a guy with sun glasses waving at her.

What the...?!?

I came 1 step closer. Ok this rival. Whoever he is, i will kick him to the hell!

But, wait...That silhouette is really familiar...

KEY??????????

 

________________________

Hello my readers!!!! Im back after a loooooooong time. Im soyry T^T

As u all know, this story has the title "Oppa". So i wanna concentrate on Jonghyun's feeling and his life. I will try to put some cute particulars about KEyber too cuz im luvkeyber after all ^^

What's ur opinion???? Tell me please!!!!

BTW, sorry if this chapter is boring. BUT! Believe me! The drama is still above. MUAHAHA