Chap 3

Oppa

-Arrrg!!!! WTF is he thinking???????

Amber kicked hard to the door made it bid a goodbye with the hinge.

-HE THINKS WHO I AM???? AN  EASY GIRL??? RIDICULOUS!

Her yell fulled the house. And BANG, BANG, two more chairs landed on the floor owing to her kicks.

  After her  is chasing Jjong, now he has stopped, breathless, his eyes filled with fear seeing his “lovely” girl going crazy. He swears, its nothing different from the end day of earth. Key, u would die, at least two times. One time by Amber, and the other by ME!! ):<

Afraidly, Jjong slowly came to his sister, diffidently tapped her back.

-C..calm down, sis.

Amber turned back. Jjong startled. OHMYGAH HER DEATH GLARE!!! Ok I shouldn’t stand here anymore.

-D..dear…I forgot I have a perf this afternoon. B..bye!!

Amber angrily went to her room. Who is she? Amber, the strong girl, the “gentleman” who never let any girl hurt…now is hurted by a nonamed boy????? NO WAY.

-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Shutting her eyes down, she listened to her favourite song “Embrace my soul”, a song without the name of artist. She doesn’t know n doesn’t care who he is, but his voice is really emotional and warm. Its so awesome that it can always calm her down and melt  the heart of any girl, even of a strong girl like Amber. The sweet melody slowly made her deep into dream land…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAehrhNhP-I

 

-Omma I wanna have a job.

Amber said calmly to her mom.

-Its ok sweetie. U can go to my company. U got a economics develop of Havard. Its really essential for my company…

-No omma. I wanna do it myself. My life has depended on u, appa and oppa too much. From now on I would try to stand on my own feet. Don’t worry for me.

With that she left her home, as if she left her dependent life behind. Yes, Miss Independent, come on!

[3 hours later] [Amber’s POV]

Uhhhh…Im tired to death now… Why don’t they hire me? See, I have all the things they need. Im strong enough to be a waitess. I can speak English fluently. Im hard and polite. So what’s more do they want? I wonder why they always refuse me when knowing im a girl????  Haizz they are all blind. Right! That’s the only suitable reason. But why are there so many blind people??? L T;T

Haaaaaizzzz I miss my beeeeeed!!!!!

Wait! What is this?

“ANNOUNCEMENT

SM entertainment is finding talents on entertaining area. We are needing the young people between 10 and 18 yearsold. Do u want to improve ur talent? Do u want to be popular? Do u want to get a better future? Meet us!!!!”

Woah woah woah >.< IT’S GREAT!!!!!!! Thanks God ^^

I calmly walk into the studio, face to face with 4 hard female  judges. See me ladies!!! Hahaha. I begin  my performance…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDhJ96s1PEE&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLE’74A71401CC62385

When I stopped, I saw those 4 ladies almost frozen, eyes widened. Suddenly they screamed at once: “You are chosen, mister Amber! Congratulations!!!” *cough cough* “We mean miss.Amber. Welcome to SM Town family. We would make u an awesome rapper. Congrats again. Ahhh…BTW, can I have ur number?”

Smirking, I bows 90 degrees and come out.

“YAAAAAAAHHOOOOO, WAHAHAHAHA”

I screamed like crazy. Finally I meet my independent life!!!!! Taking the phone out of the pocket, I called for the one I love most.

“Oppa ahh ^^ …”

_________

[One week later]

Today is my first day in SM Town. Im wondering in the huge mansions, watching the practice of idols sunbae like SNSD, Super Junior, DBSK… I said “watching” cuz my ears are busy hearing my favourite song “Embrace my soul”. But I heard that warm voice, not from my walkman. Its from somewhere near here. That voice here is much more emotional, somehow deeper, and sadder…His heart must be broken…What happened to him? Following the voice, I reached a studio. There is standing a boy, wearing fashionable clothes, but crying…

That boy…that ert?????? NO WAY!!!