005

fiction♝ — top media new girl group | story starting !

At the studio, the car which Cher, Laura, Seyoon and White were in arrived first. They opened the door to their studio and peeked it.

 

"S-so scary." Seyoon commented as she hid behind Laura.

 

"Aw my baby, don't be scared. Mummy is here~" Laura soothed as she hugged Seyoon and patted her back. Laura was actually scared too, she can't stand anything that's related to horror. But of course, the motherly RooA is here to solve anything! (* author plays superman music*)

 

"Nae~ Umma~" 

 

"The heck?" Cher raised an eyebrow at them. "There's no need to be scared, we have been practicing in this room for a year now."

 

"The dark looks scary though." Seyoon pointed out and Cher shook her head. 

 

Cher hesitated before taking a small step. Actually, after Seyoon's comments, she felt a little nervous. There is no need to be but she couldn't stop her imagination from running wild. She thought about spiders and hands that will grab her legs if she takes more steps into the dark.

 

"Hwayeon-ah, find the lights." Cher said as she totally forgot where it was. Hwayeon was White's real name and sometimes, the girls would call them by their real name. Although they were asked to call each other by the stage name, there are times when they would forget and call out each other's real name.

 

The maknae blindly walked towards the wall. She let her hands run against the wall, holding to find the lights with her hands. Finally, she felt a bump and clicked on it. The lights flickered on. Cher, who was deep in thoughts about ghosts jumped and screamed. 

 

Seyoon screamed too. Then Laura. Then White.

 

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" They all screamed as they shut their eyes tight.

 

Footsteps could be heard down the hallway. 

 

"What's wrong?" The girls stopped screaming and opened their eyes. They looked around and turn embarrassed to see Ricky, C.A.P and Niel at the door.

 

"Are you all okay?" Niel asked, looking around. White was frozen by the lights, Cher was standing in the middle of the room, Laura and Seyoon were hugging each other near the door. The girls turned embarrassed and immediately acted as if nothing happened.

 

"Hwayeonie?" Ricky rushed to White and held her hands. He gazed into her eyes and smiled. "You alright? What happened? Don't worry, oppa will protect you!" He grinned and gave his chest a hard smack. C.A.P turned away as he couldn't look at his embarrassing maknae who's acting too obvious.

 

"A-anni. I'm okay." White smiled politely at Ricky who seemed to be mesmorized by her smile. He nodded his head softly but was still holding onto her hand. Ricky doesn't really does this often to White but this happens when they aren't infront of many people.

 

"Oppa, you have practice too?" Laura asked.

 

"Oppas." Seyoon corrected and Laura nodded her head.

 

"We need to practice too." C.A.P stated. "The others were in the toilet and we three heard the screams so we rushed over."

 

As the company isn't very big, they only have a total of 5 dance studios, one for Teen Top, one for Fiction and the other three for trainees and other idols. They have a lounge room which is right outside the 5 rooms. The 5 rooms circled around the lounge room with stairs leading to the second floor. The second floor is where the meeting rooms, game room and recording studio was located at. TeenTop's and Fiction's dance studio are right beside each other and since there aren't many idols in the company, the two groups had grown close to each other.

 

"Ah... We do too." Cher said as she awkwardly walked over to C.A.P.

 

"Okay, we don't bother you for long then. We'll get going." Teen Top's leader said and smiled at them. "Goodluck with practice."

 

"Thanks." 

 

"Take care!" Niel grinned and waved. He then turned and run back to his dance room. C.A.P followed behind. Cher, Laura and Seyoon turned to Ricky and White. White caught her unnie's stares and shrugged her shoulders. Her eyes were sending the message saying 'help me'. Ricky stood there, unwilling to go.

 

C.A.P came back in and grabbed Ricky. "Let's go." 

 

-

 

The girls practiced hard on their dance, Mr Mr for two hours, perfecting every move. After that they took a rest and drank up. Their manager walked into the dance studio and gathered the girls. 

 

"Alright, here's your schedule." 

 

The girls nodded and listened attentively. He passed out notes and everyone took one.

 

"First off, we will started preparing for new songs."

 

"So quick?" Jiyoon asked, tilting her head. They had debuted about three weeks ago and now they are preparing for new songs?

 

"Don't you girls know? Have you all searched your name up on the internet?" The manager questioned, smiling a little. The girls exchanged glances.

 

"No, we haven't." Zoella stated, shaking her head. "We didn't have time, we were busying practicing and going for performances."

 

"Okay, well you girls are getting good reactions from the public. People are loving you girls and your music video has reached about 500,000 views. Andy is really proud of you girls and everyone wants more from all of you." 

 

The girls smiled and cheered. 

 

"Really? That's great!" Cher grinned and hugged Zoella.

 

"But isn't that too early? Like we still have to practice for Mr Mr." The leader was happy but worried at the same time. 

 

"I know I know, that's why the preparation for the new songs will start next week. Andy have already picked the next song for you girls. We won't tell you more about it, you will know next week. Anyway, you girls will be going on Mnet Countdown on this Saturday. And you've been selected for awards." 

 

"That's four days away!" White gasped. They were nominating Mr Mr for M! Countdown. The past few performances was just simple ones, without the nomination of awards... But now?!?!?!

 

"Yes." The manager nodded and everone's glances turned worried. "I hope you girls get the awards. Anyway, Jiyoon, you should start preparing the speech."

 

Jiyoon nodded.

 

"Next... You'll be going on Weekly Idol soon. The date hasn't been confirmed but it's probably this week or the week after."

 

"Yay!" White punched her fist into the air and smiled. Everyone else was just as happy. They were finally going on a variety show. After weeks of debut, people still don't get to know them well. 

 

"You will be having your first fansign the day after tomorrow, the fansign will have an interview that the fans can ask any questions." The manager added.

 

"Fansign? Omg! I'm so looking forward to that." Laura said and hi-fived Zoella.

 

"I hope many people come." Zoella whispered to herself as she thought of an empty place with no one. She shook that off her mind, reminding herself to think more positive. There has to be people, since their MV reached 500,000 views, right?

 

-

 

On the day of fansign, the girls arrived at the scene. The moment the fans saw them, they screamed and cheered. The girls were shocked at the number of people. Although it wasn't comparable to groups like EXO or SNSD, the sight of about hundred people made them pretty nervous. They smiled and bowed at their fans, then nervously walked to their seats. (The seating arrangement, from left to right: Laura, Haru, Haeun, Melanie, Jiyoon, Zoella, Cher, White, Seyoon)

 

"One, two, three." Jiyoon said.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! Fiction-imnida!" The girls bowed and greeted enthusiastically. The crowd went wild as they screamed and waved the banners. Screams of the girls name could be heard from the crowd. 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Fiction's Seyoon imnida!" Seyoon bowed happily and beamed the crowd her beautiful smile.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! Fiction's maknae, White imnida."

 

"Annyeong~ Cher imnida! I'm a half Spanish!" 

 

"Hello! Fiction's Zoella imnida."

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Fiction's leader Jiyoon imnida. A pleasure to be here!"

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Melanie imnida!"

 

"Annyeong~ Jo Haeun imnida. I'm really excited and happy to be here!"

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! Fiction's Japanese girl, Haru imnida!"

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, and I'm Laura!"

 

The MC for the fansign climbed onto stage and smiled at the girls as the fans screamed again.

 

"Nae, annyeonghaseyo. I'll be the host for today's fansign. I'm Hwanghee! Nice to meet you girls."

 

"It's very nice to meet you too." Zoella stated and smiled politely. The crowd screamed at her smile and she blushed at the crowd. 

 

"So would you share about your debuted album?" the MC asked. The girls naturally looked at Zoella, Jiyoon and Melanie - the few confident speakers. 

 

Zoella glanced at Jiyoon, waiting for a signal. The leader nodded in response and Zoella brought the mic back to . 

 

"Yes, our album consists of five songs, we titled the album Girls in Books because we want to introduce ourselves as Fiction. Fiction are books that aren't real and neither are the Girls in Books. The main female characters in books may have two male characters fighting for her. "Mr.Mr" is the first song. The next song, "Secret Garden" is like a fantasy-themed one. This was the song that we all took pictures with the nature. Netx, "Sunflower" is about a girl full of fears, hiding in the shadows. She's in pain and is very lonely, hoping for the male character to be with her. The song "Soul" starts off with the blasting off of a rocket and leads to a story of girls telling the main character to find his soul. The song "Crying" represents the sad romance story of a girl and a boy." Zoella explained detailedly.

 

"That's very... detailed." The host laughed and the fans laughed along. "But the album is really cool and the songs are meaningful." 

 

"It is, indeed." Jiyoon added.

 

"Next, you know in groups, there are bound to be roles. So what are you individual roles so far? Let's start from Seyoon, shall we?" 

 

"Sure." Seyoon spoke through the mic and smiled. "I'm the Lead Dancer and Sub Rapper."

 

"Okay are there any more roles?" 

 

Seyoon blinked innocently. "Um... Not really." She laughed awkwardly and shrugged. 

 

"No, she's incharge of flexibility." Laura pointed out and smiled.

 

"Oh yeah! She's really flexible." Cher agreed. 

 

"Ah... So you're the flexibility queen." The host said and everyone laughed.

 

"I guess so." She scratched her head.

 

"So next?"

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, White imnida!" 

 

"Why are you greeting again?" Melanie asked and laughed. 

 

"Yeah." The host chuckled and White blushed.

 

"Oh, I just wanted to make sure people remember me." White smiled sheepishly. "I'm incharge of being the maknae!"

 

"Aegyo! Aegyo! Aegyo!" The fans chanted and White immediately refused by shaking her head. 

 

"Aegyo! Aegyo Aegyo!" They continued and this time, some of the girls joined in.

 

"Just do the Giyomi or buing buing!" The host said.

 

After hesitating, White finally agreed. "Okay I'll do it." 

 

"Yay!"

 

"Okay, you ready?" The host asked and White nodded. Seyoon and Cher both covered her face.

 

"One."

 

"Two."

 

"Three."

 

"Buing Buing~" Seyoon and Cher removed their hands and White brought her fists to her cheeks and did the 'buing buing'. Her cute little puppy face made the whole place melted. 

 

"So cute~"

 

"Alright, Cher?"

 

"I'm the lead vocalist of the group. I'm also incharge of speaking Spanish." She chuckled and continued, "I'm also an actress."

 

"Ah, you've acted in That Winter, The Wind Blows and You who Came From The Stars right?" The host asked.

 

"Yes." 

 

"Okay then, next person?" 

 

"I'm Zoella and I'm charge of the Visuals." Zoella said and the host nodded.

 

"She really has nice features." The host stated and the fans cheered.

 

"Thank you." Zoella said and bowed from her seat. 

 

"You're welcome. Jiyoon, you're next." 

 

"Nae, I'm the leader as well as the main rapper." 

 

"She's incharge of being the antagonist." Cher joked as she earned a playful glare from Jiyoon.

 

"She'll oppose people like no one does." Seyoon added. 

 

"I heard Seyoon and Jiyoon are sisters, am I right?" The host glanced from Jiyoon to Seyoon.

 

"Yes." The both sisters said in unison.

 

"Ah... I see. You two really look alike."

 

"

 

 

*catch the next chapter for the continuation of this.