003

fiction♝ — top media new girl group | story starting !

 

"I dare you to put a noodle on your nose and try to eat it using only your face!" Haeun said and everyone cheered. Zoella's face fell and she stared at the noodles from afar. The sauce is brownish and it's going to get all over her face.

 

"Nice one!" Haru grinned and gave Haeun a thumbs up. 

 

"Let's go Zoella, let's go!" Laura laughed and patted Zoey's shoulder. Zoella pouted, hoping that they would change their mind.

 

"Doesn't work on me." Melanie said as she placed the noodle infront of Zoella.

 

"Come on, you can do it! You must be hungry since you slept just now." Cher said. 

 

Zoella reluctantly placed a noodle on her nose. She screamed when she felt the sauce dripping down her cheeks. The rest laughed and whipped out their phones. 

 

"Okay, ready?" Seyoon asked. 

 

"Y-yeah..." 

 

"Go, you have one minute!" Seyoon said and everyone started filming. The poor victim started wiggling her eyebrows eventhough the noodle was on her nose. She squinted and furrowed her brows, staring at the noodle. The rest laughed at her silly face.

 

"Oh my god! It's not moving!" Zoella complained, moving as fast as she could. More sauce dripped down her face.

 

"Unnie!" White laughed. "Your face has sauce." 

 

Haeun pick off some sauce from her face and ate it. Cher saw that and shot her an "ew-wtf" look. Haeun shrugged and grinned. Right when it was 50 seconds gone, Zoella managed to slurp the noodle. 

 

"Yay!" She cheered and punched her fist into the air. The others stopped recording and laughed at her face. It was smeared with sauce. 

 

"Clean up, girl." Jiyoon passed her a tissue. 

 

"Thanks." Zoella laughed along and wiped her face.

 

As it was getting late, the girls cleaned up and went back to their dorm. 

 

/

 

A week later, the girls were backstage at Music Core. The entered their waiting room to see their labelmate, Teen Top already there.

 

"Oh? Annyeong!" Niel stood up from the couch and bowed at the girls.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo." The girls greeted back. The other Teen Top members stood up to greet them. After greeting, the girls moved to the the empty seats to get their make-up and hair done. 

 

As Haeun walked to her seat, Chunji stood up and blocked her path. He pretended to look away, as if he didn't see her.

 

"Excuse me!" Haeun said, trying to get past Chunji but he followed her direction and blocked her way. Haeun tried going for the other way but he stepped infront of her too. It took another second for her to realise what he was doing. She looked up to see him grinning playfully. She squinted her eyes at him, forming a slight eye smile even though she was biting her lips angrily. 

 

He chuckled and patted her head. 

 

"I said excuse meeeee!" Her high-pitched voice filled the room as she whacked Chunji's chest. He frowned and clutched the place where she punched him. 

 

"Ouch." He cried but he smiling. He step aside for her and watch her walk to her make-up artist. 

 

Ricky and Haru started dancing and singing to Miss A's song. 

 

"Hush hush hush babeh!" They sang, dancing and accidentally bumping into L'Joe. 

 

"Yah yah, calm down." L'Joe said as he finished his make-up. He stood up and made his way to Melanie. "Hey." He said, pulling a chair and sitting down beside Melanie.

 

"Hey, how are you?" She asked as the make-up artist put her mascara on.

 

"Good, you?" He asked, fixing his hair on the mirror. He looked at her through the mirror and smiled.

 

"Y-yes? What are you staring at me, you creep?" She said, and he laughed. 

 

"At you." After saying that, he looked away from the mirror, feeling his cheeks turn a little red. She huffed and tried to whack him but hit the air instead. 

 

"Yo." Ricky hopped in, placing one arm around L'Joe as he tried to sit him on L'Joe's lap.

 

Melanie bit back her laughter and tried to ignore them. L'Joe pushed Ricky off but he tried sitting on him again.

 

"Teen Top, you need to go up now." The manager said. 

 

"Okay, bye!" Ricky said and ran off, shoving past the rest as if he was in a rush. L'Joe scoffed as he watched his childish friend. 

 

"Aren't you suppose to go too?" Melanie pointed out when she saw L'Joe still sitting there.

 

He stood up quickly. "Oh right." He gave her a pat on her head. "Bye." 

 

"Bye." She replied and shooed him away. After all their make-up was done, they waited to be called on stage. 

 

"I'mma be like Boom Boom Boom!" Haeun and Seyoon sang as they danced dorkily. Zoey sat with her phone playing the song as the two danced and jammed to it. She laughed and watched as White videotaped them down. Jiyoon was the last to get ready and she walked up to the rest. She sat down beside Zoey, fixing her mic onto herself.

 

"Oh yeah~" Haeun sang, doing a weird hand gesture that no one knows exactly what that was. 

 

"Yoyoyo." Seyoon turned into a street gangster all of sudden, walking with her hands in the air. She purposely bumped into Haeun. The latter stumbled and crashed onto the couch, falling onto Zoey and Jiyoon.

 

"Ahhhhh!" Zoey cried as she pushed Haeun away. 

 

"Yah! Stop pushing me!" Haeun exclaimed and struggled to stand up. The rest laugh at her stupidity. 

 

"Girls, you're up next!" 

 

The girls quickly stood up and headed out of the waiting room. On the way, they met some girl groups, one of them being Ladies' Code, another just-debuted girl group. Ladies Code has debuted a few months before they did.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Haru greeted as she bowed politely. The rest followed and bowed at Ladies Code. Instead of getting a warm greeting by them, some of them coldly walked off. Only two of them took the effort to smile and they just walked off.

 

"Wow, that was rude." Melanie stated as she glanced back at Ladies Code. 

 

"I know right..." Jiyoon stated and rolled her eyes. "Do they know what bowing is?" 

 

"I feel like teaching them a lesson." Melanie said jokingly as she and Jiyoon exchanged playful smiles.

 

"Unnie, let's forget it." White quickly said when she thought that Melanie meant it. She pulled Melanie by the hand and sped up. 

 

"Y-yah. I'm kidding!" Melanie cried as she got pulled away. 

 

"Byeeee!" Haru waved her hand and laughed. 

 

"Bye? We need to go too!" Zoey said and dragged Haru along. 

 

-

 

Teen Top was walking back to the waiting room when they spotted White dragging Melanie towards them. Melanie was stumbling like crazy while White looked pretty pale and worried. 

 

"What's wrong?" C.A.P stopped White and looked at her, then at Melanie.

 

"Oh-" White blinked, then blinked again. "We-"

 

"Nothing." Melanie cut in, smiling at her sunbae. C.A.P raised an eyebrow while the other Teen Top boys nodded their head innocently. "By the way, great stage out there! I saw you guys on screen." 

 

"Thanks, babe." L'Joe stepped in and his eyes twinkled playfully. Melanie bit back a smile as she scrunched her nose at him. 

 

"Shut up, I'm not your babe." Melanie said. Finally, she couldn't hold her smile anymore and she ended up grinning widely.

 

"I'll shut up if you call me oppa." L'Joe took a step closer to her and smiled playfully. They both looked at each other and didn't say anything else. White looked at them back and forth, trying to figure out what the heck they are doing. 

 

"Oh come on, get a room!" Chunji cried as he pushed L'Joe away. L'Joe chuckled and Melanie smiled wider. 

 

"Hello!" Haru's bright and loud voice scared Niel and Ricky. The two poor boys jumped and smacked each other in the face. 

 

"Hey!" The two boys snapped at each other. Zoey laughed and eyed them weirdly. 

 

"Annyeong annyeong. It's nice to meet you!" Haru took Ricky's hand and shook it as she bowed slightly. Zoey watched in amusement at her unnie. She's always so bright and friendly. 

 

"Didn't we met in the waiting room already?" Ricky tilted his head and looked at her curiously. He tried to process what's she thinking but gave up because she seemed to complicated. Changjo peeked over Ricky's shoulder and grinned when he saw her. He pushed Ricky aside and took over his spot. 

 

"Ow- the heck?" Ricky crashed into Niel and they two started bickering between them.

 

"Girls, why are you still chatting away?" Jiyoon's voice boomed from behind the girls. 

 

"Oh right. We need to go!" Zoey cried and pulled Haru but she just wouldn't bulge. She then realised that Changjo and Haru somehow got into a staring contest. Zoey mentally face-palmed herself. "Kajaa!" Zoey tried again as she used as much force as she could on Haru. Finally, Haru gave up and let Zoey drag her away.

 

"I win!" Changjo smirked and cheered.

 

"N-no, no no no! It's not fair! We'll compete again!" Haru said. 

 

"Let's go, come on." Zoey gave her friend one last pull on the arm.

 

-