004

fiction♝ — top media new girl group | story starting !

* sorry i haven't been updating much. i realised i had a break between chapter 2 and 3, leaving you all with no updates ; - ; i'm sorry about that, i was busy with exams. but i'm backakkaka. o/ hope you'll enjoy this chappie. sorry if your character aren't getting much attention yet or doesn't have much parts with her love interest. it's normal to be focusing between teen top and fiction since they are in the same company, especially when their company isn't as big as sm or jyp or yg. they are bound to be close. c: don't worry, i'll try to slot in more moments of exo-fiction, bts-fiction and many more! do comment what ships/pairings you would like to see soon. they can be ships within fiction (like in snsd, there's yulsic, yoonsic, taeny etc... and like a pair you will see in this chapter below) or cross groups like jimin-seyoon, ljoe-melanie, changjo-haru and chunji-haeun! if you'd like, go ahead and come up with ship names! I NEED ALL YOU CUTIE PEOPLE'S HELP! you all play a part so do come up with some cute ships for me to write about<3 you are all fiction's fans right? or stalker-fans? mehehe. o u o okay that's all. enjoy enjoy!

 

===========================

 

The girls stood on stage, their heart thumping against their chest. The beamed each other a smile as they stood at the positions. The music started and the girls began their performance. Haeun was up first as she walked to the middle and sang her line. As the song continued, the girls felt more confident and excited. They smiled and sang their hearts out.

 

-

 

They climbed off stage, being pretty satisfied about their stage performance. The were greeted their manager who was smiling proudly.

 

"Goodjob!" He said and gave them a pat on the back.

 

"Yay!" Cher smiled and slung her arm around Seyoon.

 

"I couldn't believe it- we have fans!" Laura stated as she thought about the cheers from the audience.

 

"Yeah, I saw them waving banners." Zoey added, taking off her mic.

 

"I saw them waving a picture of me-" Melanie said, doing a happy-dance which was just her doing a weird shaking combination of the arms, head and her hips.

 

"Well I heard them yell my name so I win." Haru said, copying Melanie's dance.

 

"No. I win." 

 

Haru jumped at the low voice from behind. She turned around to see Changjo grinning at her. "I win the staring contest." He said and smirked at her.

 

Haru glared at him and shook her head. "No you didn't! It was postponed." 

 

"How was it postponed?" Changjo raised an eyebrow at her.

 

"It just is!"

 

"Who says?"

 

"I say so!"

 

"Yours don't count."

 

"Why not?" 

 

"Because I say so!"

 

"Yours don't count either." Haru crossed her arm over her chest and looked up at him. He stared down at her for a while, as if trying to find something to say. He smiled when he thought of it.

 

"You're short." 

 

That's it, she slumped her shoulder and bit her lips. She lost. She always lose whenever he brings up height. She is shorter than him so Changjo had the logic that he wins if he talks about height.

 

"Hey that's bully!" Haeun stepped in and punched Changjo on the arm lightly. The maknae jumped in surprise and looked at Haeun. 

 

"Noona I-"

 

"Don't 'noona i-' me." Haeun squinted her eyes at Changjo. Haru perked up like a little puppy and grinned. Changjo just scratched his head awkwardly and didn't say anything else. Changjo wasn't really the type who would act all mighty infront of people he isn't close with, especially someone older than him. Although he clearly was a sunbae, he seemed vulnerable infront of noonas.

 

"Yah yah, that's bullying too." Chunji walked towards the girls with the other Teen Top boys following behind. Haeun looked up and scrunched her nose at Chunji.

 

"The heck. Why are all of you here?" Jiyoon asked bluntly. She blushed when Zoey nudged her lightly. 

 

"This maknae insisted to come out here. We were getting ready to go back, for dinner actually. But he said he wanted to come and find Haru." C.A.P stated as he pointed towards Haru's direction. She blushed when she heard that hid and behind Haeun.

 

"What are you doing being so fierce to Changjo?" Chunji asked as he slung his arm around Changjo. Haeun opened to say something but was cut off by Seyoon who came running infront of them. 

 

"Yo yo yo. Okay, okay. Why do the chicken cross the road?" She asked as she played with her hair.

 

"Um..." Changjo glanced at her awkwardly and Chunji blinked at her. 

 

"Because it wants to get to the other side, duh!" Seyoon grinned widely, as if silently laughing to her own joke. 

 

"Seyoon, that's too common. I've heard that like 99 times throughout my entire life." Cher stated and tried to cover her face in embarrassment. Seyoon sometimes can be a little random. She's can be pretty unpredicted at times. You just don't know why she turns random or when she turns back to a normal person.

 

"99? I've heard it like 9000 of these jokes. which 8000 are from this girl." Jiyoon said and pointed at Seyoon. Of course that was the case, they are sisters anyway. Seyoon frowned and threw herself onto White. The maknae caught her unnie and patted her back.

 

"No, I think it's pretty good." Niel said, nodding his head.

 

"Don't lie." Jiyoon snapped and Niel immediately ducked his head. C.A.P chuckled and turned to look at Jiyoon.

 

"You're such a stupid charismatic leader." He said calmly, eventhough Jiyoon was glaring at him.

 

She then broke into a small smile. "You're the same, oppa." 

 

-

 

The both groups made their separate ways, after much arguments and jokes among them. The girls went to get changed while the boys were all ready to leave. The went back to their dorm and had an hour of break. Before they know it, they had to go back to the studio for practice. 

 

"Love is an open dooooooooor~" Cher sang loudly out of a sudden, scaring the sleeping maknae. White sat up straight and rubbed her eyes lazily.

 

Cher, White, Seyoon and Laura are in the same car while the rest are in another one. As they have 9 members, they are given two cars to use. Afterall, it's hard to squeeze 9 people into a car. 

 

"With youuuu. With youuuu." Cher continued, doing silly facial expressions. White frowned and covered her ears. 

 

"Shhhh!" Laura hissed and whacked Cher's seat. 

 

Cher took off her earpiece and turned around to look at Laura. "Yes?" She blinked, obviously unaware of the fact that she had woke up the maknae. The snow white's sleep is disturbed... Thank goodness it isn't sleeping beauty.

 

"You're too loud." Laura stated and pressed her finger against her lip. Cher pouted and put back her earpiece.

 

The car turned to silence again as they took their rest and doze off slowly. In the other car, aka the other planet, is screaming, laughing and making so much noise. It's like two entire different worlds, one side being quiet and restless while the other is like sugar-rush. Probably that's because the "Happy Virus" is around. 

 

Haeun squealed as she rewatched her performance on her phone. 

 

"Omo omo omoooooooooooooooo." 

 

"Since when did you turn into a cow?" Jiyoon asked as she laughed.

 

"Bloop bloop." Melanie puffed her cheeks and shook her head like she's swimming. She did it out of alieness and it was quite soft that the rest didn't notice. Well, Zoella did since she was sitting right beside Melanie. 

 

Zoella laughed and hit Melanie's knee softly. Melanie laughed embarrassedly and laid her head on Zoella's shoulder.

 

"Look! That's me!" Haru beamed as she peeked her head next to Haeun to watch the performance. 

 

"Dadum, dadum, dadum dadum dadum dadum da duuuuum." Jiyoon sang to herself as she looked out of the window. The pink panther's theme song got stuck into her head all of a sudden and she just couldn't stop herself from bobbing her head and singing it.

 

A familiar song played onto the radio and immediately, Melanie sat straight up, jumping a little off her seat. Everyone else turned quiet and stared at the radio. 

 

Teen Top is back!

 

"It's Teen Top's Miss Right!" Zoella gasps, turning her attention to Melanie. Zoella already knew that something has sparked between Melanie and L'Joe, mostly on L'Joe. She's pretty much one of the many people that could guess that. L'Joe could be pretty obvious at times and she couldn't believe that Melanie doesn't notice that he has a crush on her. It seems as if Melanie doesn't like him in that sense though, Zoella wasn't very sure. Melanie could be too hard to read sometimes.

 

"Mel!" Jiyoon turned around and smirked. Okay, she's another one who knows.

 

"Owooooooo~" Haeun and Haru both mimicked L'Joe's wolf action. They both laughed, amused at themselves. #HaHa - the choding pair, the two that can never be stopped, the two that has sugar-rush every second of their lives.

 

Jiyoon wiggled her eyebrows and did a heart-shape with her hands. Melanie glared at her and shook her head. She opened to say something but hesitated and closed it.

 

"Lalalalalaa~ Lalalala~" The HaHa pair went again, dancing on their seats. Jiyoon laughed at Melanie's expression and turned to the front. Next, was Changjo's turn to sing. Melanie smirked when an idea crept into her mind.

 

"Haru Haru Haru~" Melanie moved infront and played with Haru's hair. Zoella smiled, she knows that Changjo and Haru likes each other too. Haru stiffened up and Zoella could tell that she's nervous and surprised. Afterall, Zoella is like a pyscologist or some kind of mind reader. "I fell in love on my first sight and my eyes went around~" Melanie sang, poking Haru's head.

 

Haru face turned red and she looked down, trying to cover her face. 

 

"Eventhough I didn't know it was going to be like this." Haeun sang Chunji's part as she mimicked his pen movement from the MV.

 

When it was L'Joe's turn, Haru and Jiyoon both turned to look at Melanie and sang the lyrics. 

 

"Yes, there are a lot of pretty girls in the world." Jiyoon rapped, wiggling her eyebrows playfully. "But you're-" She pointed at Melanie. "different from them." 

 

"Everyone admits it, but you know, you're just too pretty!" Jiyoon continued with Haru, Zoella and Haeun yelling the "neomu yeppeo".

 

"Aish- aish!" Melanie sank back into her chair but she was trying to hide a smile.

 

"Your long straight hair would smell like flowers!" Jiyoon yelled and pretended to be smelling in the aroma of flowers. 

 

"This is insane, you're making HIM crazy!" Haru yelled and laughed. 

 

And they spent the rest of the time singing to songs and teasing each other

 

-