First Day Of School

Images Of Life

A/N: YO READERS! This is my first time posting a Fanfic on Asianfanfics, so I'm sorry if you feel that my story is boring and dislike reading it. In this story I did age shift to some idols here and there to form classes. For some, they have a different surname instead of their real one. E.g. Henry became Kyuhyun's younger brother, so his surname is Cho instead of Lau. This chapter contains slight cursing and violence. Okay!! ONTO THE STORY!:

~ Jae's POV ~

" If there's anything, look for Baekhyun and me in class 1A." I said to my younger siblings, pointing to the high school block situated on the opposite side of the river.

" Okay!" They beamed. 

" Class 1B, 1C and 2B will be in Middle school block B. Jong Yi's class should be on the 3rd level, Woo Bin and Eun Hye, your classrooms should be on the 2nd ." I pointed to the map on the notice board.

" Every classroom should have a map attached to the noticeboard as usual, so if you are not sure, be sure to check it out. Text me if you got lost. We have to go now, be sure to make some new friends." I pat Woo Bin on his back.

" We can have lunch together later!! I will arrange it- I will arrange it!" Jong Yi said. They waved at me, I can't help but chuckle. He is just too cute. 

" Yeah Sure! Bring Uncle Ji Hoo along!~ " Baekhyun waved.

" Oh Baek, you are actually here?!" I said sarcastically.

" I am just tired Noona." Baekhyun said. 

" Yah, let's head to our classroom." I pulled him along with me. Crossing the bridge and climbing up the stairs, we reached the 3rd level where our classroom is situated.

Yes! I have a total of 4 younger siblings. I am the eldest, followed by Baekhyun, Jong Yi, Woo Bin, Eun Hye. But if I were to tell the others that Baekhyun is my younger brother who is like only younger than me by 3 months. And also the between Woo Bin and Eunhye, they are only 4 months apart...... Who am I cheating? But that's the truth. Baekhyun and Woo Bin are my younger brothers. Well they share the same Father as us, Jong Yi, Eun Hye and me.

......And our mothers......they died together. 

On the same day, same time, same place, same situation. 

A Car Accident.

As for Uncle Ji Hoo, He is the younger brother of My mother.

" Oh you guys arrived!!" Ji Young and Min Jung smiled seeing the both of us entering the classroom. The two of them are my best buddies in the world, of course they aren't the only ones.

" I am so excited to knowing that we are in the same class!" They cheered.

" Jae!!" Kyuhyun entered our classroom and hugged me from behind, pulling me off the ground.

" Oh I missed you so damn much!!" He said.

" Yah I can feel it Kyu." I said. As soon as I said it, I pulled myself off his arms and settled myself on my new desk and seat. Like always, I am sitting on the first row right in front of the teacher's table with Min Jung sitting next to me on my right side, Baekhyun right behind me with Henry and Ji Young, Henry in the middle. This was how we always sat in class from the day we got into the same class.

" Can't you just say that you missed me too? " He whined.

" You are just living in the apartment next to mine." I said.

" Awwww! Look at you! You didn't sleep well again last night?" Kyuhyun lightly brushed his thumb over those natural dark circles that always appear under my eyes like no one's business.

" Yeah. Sort of." I answered.

" What do you mean by sort of?! And yah!! I meant to ask Driver Heo to sent us to school,when did you left your house?! And you didn't even informed me!!" Kyuhyun whined again. By car, you can drive through the expressway, a shorter route to school from our houses, a total of 10 minutes. But if you were going by bus, it will take at least a 30 minutes bus ride and detour + around 20 minutes time of walking and waiting for the bus.

" Yeah yeah sorry Kyu. Shouldn't you be upstairs, in classroom 2A now preparing?" I asked casually.

" I DONE EVERYTHING!!" He beamed.

" That's one thing you didn't know Jae~ My 'dearest' hyung woke me up 3 hours before school to help him style his hair, select a cologne and all those nonsense. We even reached school 40 minutes before you entered the classroom." Henry said, walking towards us. Henry is the younger brother of Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was one of my childhood friends and he is 1 year our senior.

" And why is that so?~" Ji Young asked rhetorically. 

" What else can that be about? It's just to meet his precious someone~" Henry answered.

" HENRY CHO!" Kyuhyun shouted. 

" I have totally no idea what you guys are talking about." I said, taking out my pencil case and report book. Just then I received a text message.

It's from Eun Hye.

~ Woo Bin's POV ~

Together with Eun Hye, we headed to the 2nd level and parted ways to our classroom. After chatting for a few minutes with my best friends I decided to look for Jong Yi hyung, since class will start only after 50 minutes, the traffic went damn smoothly today. Excusing myself from my bunch of best friends, I grabbed my phone and wallet and exited the classroom.

" Yah Eun Hye ." I called out to Eun Hye standing by the door of her classroom.

" What?" She turned.

" Let's go look for Jong Yi hyung. We could plan lunch or something with him." I said.

" Okay~" She exited her classroom after reaching for her phone and wallet. 

" GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE YOU ERT!!" That was the first thing I heard upon reaching the 3rd level. Someone was shouting. I see groups of seniors around the whole level. Some were confused about what happened, some were laughing and some were extremely excited. Others were peeking out of the classroom windows and doors. 

" What was that?!" Eun Hye asked.

" I don't know, let's go and take a look." I walked towards the direction of these seniors' gazes with Eun Hye behind me and followed the voice that was shouting a few seconds ago.

" Stop it please!! I am sorry!! Please stop it!!" There was this guy begging for mercy and shielding himself from those beatings he received. He was covered with Red and blue paints.

" Oh My God Jong Yi is that you?! HAHAHAHAHA! Seems like those colors really matches you!!" 'Did they just mentioned Jong Yi?!'

" Hyunseong Hyung please stop!" He begged.

~ Eun Hye's POV ~

" Eun Hye. Stay here and text Noona." Woo Bin stopped me from walking. Judging from his actions, he is going to stop this fight... Somehow.

" But I can help too!" 

" Just do what I say! You will get yourselves injured!" And he moved towards Jong Yi oppa.

~ Jong Yi's POV ~

After waving goodbye with Noona, I walked up the stairs with Woo Bin and Eun Hye and look for my classroom, 2B. I finally located it and I saw one of my best friend dragging a bag of what seemed to be books towards the classroom. He seems to be struggling with it.

" Minwoo hyung, let me help you with it!!" I ran up towards him.

" Oh it's okay! I can manage it myself, just help me open the door will do." Minwoo said. 

" Okay!" I walked towards our classroom and pulled opened the door.

*Splash* *coughcough*

" I can't see!! My eyes hurts!!" I screamed. I was drenched with a type of liquid that is quite sticky, drying and hardening.

" OH MY GOD JONG YI ARE YOU OKAY?!" That voice was....

" HAHAHAHAHA!! Our plan worked!! " Someone laughed. 'Plan? What plan?' 

" Oh let me help you dear~!" And I was hit by something. This time it was something dry and sandy. 'Powder?'

" *coughcough* What was that?!" I asked. 

" Opps! Sorry my bad! Come let use help you to the restroom! HAHAHAHA!" And I got dragged out of the classroom.

" Here you go little buddy!" Someone kicked me inside of this room and I fell hard on the ground 'Is this the restroom?'

" AHHHH!!" That was the next thing I heard after I fell flat on the ground.

" What?!" I am confused, why was there females screams?

" GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE YOU ERT!!" Someone shouted at me. And the next thing I know, I got dragged out of the restroom, getting beaten up. 

" This is a lesson for you Jong Yi!" That voice... I am sure now.

" Hyunseong Hyung please stop!" I tried. 'What have I done to him?'

" Hyunseong hyung!! Please stop them!! " Minwoo shouted, pulling those guys around me away.

" Later Minwoo!" I could feel Hyunseong hyung pushing Minwoo away.

" Hyung!! " Minwoo tried once more.

" Argh!! " I coughed, that kick to my stomach was so strong that I know it was from Hyunseong hyung.

" STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM JONG YI HYUNG!" I heard a different voice.

~ Narrator's POV ~

" STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM JONG YI HYUNG!" Woo Bin pushed Hyunseong and his friends away from Jong Yi.

" *coughcough* Woo Bin?! Woo Bin is that you?" Jong Yi reach out for Woo Bin.

" Yes hyung! Woo Bin is here!" He helped him to stand.

" Woah! What is a kid even doing here?" 

" Are you dumb? I am not a kid! I am a teenager! " Woo Bin spat.

" Shut the hell up!" Woo Bin got punched.

" You don't want to live anymore Hah?!" Hyunseong pulled Woo Bin's collar, lifting him off the ground. 

" Say what?" Woo Bin kicked him on his stomach. Hyunseong released his grip on Woo Bin's collar on the impact.

" You son of a !" Hyunseong cursed.

" What did you say." The smirk that appeared earlier on Woo Bin's face wiped off.

" I said that YOU! and your USELESS HYUNG are SON OFF A !" This time it was Hyunseong's turn to smirk.

" WHAT DO YOU EVEN KNOW ABOUT MY UMMA?! SHUT THE HELL UP CAUSE YOU KNOW TOTALLY NOTHING ABOUT HER!" Woo Bin snapped.

" 'My' umma? Not 'Our' umma? Hehehe, I see~ you are illegitimate! HAHAHAHA!" 

" SHUT UP!" Woo Bin punched him.

" YOU KID! GUYS!" Hyunseong's buddies walked up towards Woo Bin and Jong Yi.

" Don't hold back, Action!" Hyunseong commanded.

" Argh!" Woo Bin crouched lower and lower trying to defend himself from those strong kicks and punches.

" Please *cough* stop!" Jong Yi moved in front of Woo Bin. He wrapped himself on his Dongsaeng trying to shield him from those attacks. 

" Yah hyung! " Minwoo sounded more desperate.

" They hit my limits Minwoo. You can't stop me." 

" *coughcough* "

" Jong Yi hyung! Stay away, you will die! " Woo Bin tried swopping their positions.

" I can't *cough* You are my Dongsaeng, and hyung is suppose to protect you. And that's what Noona always taught us." Jong Yi said. Soon he started coughing out liquids.

" Pull them into the restroom guys!! I don't want them staining the floor with their blood." Hyunseong hyung commanded. Jong Yi got dragged off the ground first and thrown against the wall. He flinched immediately feeling the contact of heat from the Hand Dryer above him functioning.

" Hyung!" Woo Bin pulled him away. 

" HAHAHAHA! JONG YI IS SUCH AN IDIOT! SUCH A DUMBA--BAM!" 

" OUCH!" I heard Hyunseong hyung groaned.

~ Baekhyun's POV ~

Jae unlocked her phone and read the text message from Eun Hye.

' Unni!! Jong Yi oppa and Woo bin are in danger! We are on the 3rd level now!! The restroom area!! Please hurry over!' 

" Baekhyun." She dropped her belongings on her desk and called out to me. She pulled out a slim rectangular plastic box from her bag. The First aid kit. I nodded and we dashed out of the classroom.

~ Narrator's POV ~ 

Jae and Baekhyun dashed towards the Middle school block upon reaching the ground level of the High School block they was in just seconds ago. It didn't take them more than a minute to reach the ground level from their classroom on the 3rd level. They wasted no time and made their way up the stairs of their Dongsaengs education block.

" Good Morning " One student greeted them. Baekhyun his school jacket.

" G-good Morning" All those groups of students standing around by the corridor bowed and greeted them. Some with confidence, some like normal, and some with fear.

" HAHAHAHA! JONG YI IS SUCH AN IDIOT! SUCH A DUMBA--BAM!" Jae entered the male restroom, brought that Hyunseong's head against the wall and walked towards her Dongsaengs.

" OUCH!" The bully, Hyunseong groaned sitting on the ground.

" HYUNSEONG!! YOU ARE BLEEDING!" His underlings exclaimed, bringing him up to stand, supporting him.

" G-GOOD M-m...MORNING S-SUNBAENIM!" His underlings greeted Jae and Baekhyun.

" YOU BASTARD! WHAT THE F*** DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING HUH?!" Baekhyun shouted in anger pulling Hyunseong nearer to him.

" Baekhyun!" Jae shouted. Baekhyun immediately let off his grip. Those guys scampered out of the restroom. 

" Noona? Hyung?" Jong Yi questioned.

" Don't talk! Keep your eyes shut." Jae commanded as she brought Jong Yi's face against the water.

" Hyung, Noona." Woo Bin called out. 

" Yah Woo Bin! Stay there! I am coming over!" Baekhyun instructed.

" What just happened here?!" 2 teachers walked into the restroom.

" Hey why are you even here? This is a guys restroom!" 

" They would have been dead Songsaenim." Jae said as she struggled to wash those paints and powder off her brother's face.

" I AM SO SORRY JONG YI, WOO BIN! " Minwoo apologized. 

" It wasn't your fault Minwoo oppa! You tried to help Jong Yi oppa!" Eun Hye claimed.

" I expect a very good answer from you two high schoolers!" The teacher shouted.

" Are you perhaps the Homeroom Songsaenim of Class 2B? " Jae questioned.

" Yes I am. And what's about it?" The teacher answered.

" This student here with paint all over his uniform is our dongsaeng, Hwang Jong Yi. He is a student of Class 2B, so he is your student. He is diagnosed with Mild Autism. He can communicate well with someone who he sense no threat from their tone. Today, please excuse his uniform. There may be upcoming days like this too, he is often bullied." Jae bowed.

" Oh." 

" And you Hwang Woo Bin." Jae stared at Woo Bin.

" Yes?" Woo Bin tilted his head to get a better view.

" I know what you are going to say." Baekhyun cut into the conversation.

" Eh... What?" Jae stared blankly.

" You Hwang Woo Bin! Now we have to look for your homeroom Songsaenim, any idea who he is?" Baekhyun imitated while cleaning Woo Bin's wound.

" HAHAHAHA! Nice imitation Hyung! My Songsaenim...... Hmmm... 1B... Hmm. AISH! I don't remember..." 

" Hah! So you are my student! " The other Songsaenim moved next to Woo Bin.

" Are you serious?! Class 1B?!" Woo Bin eyes looked like it's about to pop out.

" Why? Am I not that good looking as you expected me to be?" He frowned.

" Hehehe... Baekhyun?" Jae chuckled. 

" Yeah I know~ Here's Hwang Woo Bin, your student. Another dongsaeng of ours. Excuse him for those disgusting bloody stains on his blouse." Baekhyun sighed and explained.

" What do you meant by 'disgusting bloody stains' hyung?! I am really clean okay!! My blood is clean as well ! Do you hear what I w- AHH! YAH BE GENTLE!" Woo Bin flinched.

" Who asked you to talk?" Baekhyun smirked at him.

" Baekhyun ah, bring him to one of those benches on the corridors." Shey commanded.

" Okay. Come on Woo Bin ah, we don't have much time to waste. " Baekhyun squat in front of Woo Bin.

" But why must you piggyback me hyung! Can't I just walk out?" 

" If you can go ahead." 

" Fine! I don't need y-- Ah ah ah PAIN!" 

" Yah exactly! Quick come on up! Or you want me to carry you in my arms?" Baekhyun smirked.

" Jong Yi ah let's go, don't bother about them with their little skinship drama." Jae sling Jong Yi's arm over her shoulders and supported him out of the restroom to the benches. 

" Yah fine hyung!" Woo Bin cling onto his brother's back.

" Good Boy!" Baekhyun's smirk widened.

" I AM NOT A DOG!" 

" Well who cares?~ hahaha"

Ignoring all those stares they received from Jong Yi's peers. Baekhyun and Jae started dressing the wounds on their dongsaengs.

" Bear with it." She started applying the ointments on Jong Yi wounds.

" OW!! IT HURTS! Be gentle Baekhyun hyung!!" Woo Bin whined.

" Woo Bin ah, bear with it. Your hyung here injuries are more serious than yours, and he isn't whining. " Jae said as she applied cream on Jong Yi's chipped lips and bruised cheek.

" Yeah, Jong Yi oppa wouldn't have sustain more injuries if it wasn't you Hwang Woo Bin! If you didn't provoked him more, Jong Yi oppa will not suffer that much!" Eun Hye shouted.

" And I was about to chew him out for that." Baekhyun mumbled to himself.

" Yeah you totally should!" Eun Hye glared at Baekhyun.

Corin Hwang Eun Hye. She hated having to live with 'strangers'. She felt that there isn't a need to care about 'them', to show 'them' respect, to share anything with 'them', cause 'they' aren't supposed to be born in the first place. And 'them' refers to James Hwang Baekhyun and Daniel Hwang Woo Bin. 

If only. If only she could be a little like her elder brother, Leo Hwang Jong Yi, it would be perfect. Why a little? Cause her tantrums are worse than his' of an autistic child. Of course that little bit part is that she could be more reasonable and understanding. And... Think about responsibility. 

" *coughcough* " 

" Jong Yi. Pull up blouse." Jae commanded. 

" But Noona, it's ..." Jong Yi protested.

" Leo." Hearing Jae call out Jong Yi's English name, Baekhyun moved over and pull up Jong Yi's blouse. When a name not used frequently got called out, Jae means business.

" I knew it. Does it hurt here?" She pushed down softly on that bruised part that appeared on his sides.

" Noona!" Jong Yi grabbed tightly onto her arm.

" Did you vomited?" Jae asked. Jong Yi nodded his head.

" Where's my ointment? Here! Bear with it a little more Jong Yi." Jae rubbed gently on his bruise while applying the ointment.

" Done." Jae announced.

" Done!" Baekhyun stood proudly in front of Woo Bin grinning at the bandages he did on Woo Bin.

" Err... Baekhyun ah..." Jae tapped gently on his shoulder.

" Yeah?" 

" I think just one regular piece of Band Aid will be nice on his forehead." 

" Really?! " 

" Yeah." They were so busy dressing their Dongsaengs wounds that they didn't realized their best friends standing behind them. 

" Yah people why are you here?!" Baekhyun seemed startled.

" Cause we thought that we may be able to help but it seems like you two have already done everything." Kyuhyun pouted.

" Actually that's not everything." Jae muttered out.

" Can we help?" Henry asked.

" Probably a yes or a no, but surely a yes in time keeping." 

" Don't tell me Noona." Baekhyun was hoping not to hear the sentence he think Jae is gonna say.

" Yes Baek, Hyunseong." And Baekhyun sighed.

" Minwoo, any idea which class Hyunseong is in?" Jae asked.

" Yes! Class 3D, just upstairs!" Minwoo pointed up.

" Thanks! But first, Baekhyun ah I think you should redress the bandage Woo Bin's forehead. It's just a scratch, he didn't bleed buckets for you to have to use that bandages." Jae said as Baekhyun pouted.

" Minwoo, please take good care of Jong Yi. Text me if anything were to happen. We will come over later during lunch. " She bowed.

" Jong Yi ah, I expect you to remember that you can only eat liquid stuffs at the moment, and it is a MUST for you to eat. Even if you don't feel like eating, eat a little. Understood? " Jong Yi nodded his head.

" Eun Hye ah, I hope that you will at least support Woo Bin all the way to his class. See you guys later at lunch! Songsaenim, please excuse us." Jae, Baekhyun and their buddies went on their way up to 'Class 3D'.

" Oh my god!! Jae sunbaenim is here! She is surely after someone!" 

" Good morning sunbaenim!" 

" Good morning."

" NO!! She stopped outside our class!!" Jae and Baekhyun entered classroom 3D.

" Morning Sunbaenim!" She nodded slightly at her junior. 

" ! Sunbaenim must be here for us!" One underlings of Hyunseong muttered. 

" It hurts like hell! " Hyunseong pushed the towel against the bleeding wound on his forehead.

" BAM." Jae and Baekhyun stood in front of Hyunseong and his friends, and placed her First Aid Kit on his desk. Kyuhyun, Henry, Ji Young and MIn Jung standing outside the class by the backdoor. 

" W-what?! W-why are sunbaenim here?" Hyunseong stood up and back away while stuttering.

" Feeling scared now?! IF YOU ARE GONNA BE SCARED DON'T EVEN F***ING DO IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!" Baekhyun lashed out.

" Stop cursing." Jae glared at her dongsaeng standing behind her.

" Sit down." She said redirecting back to Hyunseong, sitting next to 
her First Aid Kit, on Hyunseong's desk. 

" W-what do you want from me?!" Hyunseong back away further till his back collided with the wall. 

" Owww!" He flinched as the pain on his back sent more shocks of pain to his forehead. 

" Sit down." Jae repeated.

" Hyunseong hyung, quick!! Sit down!!" His friends made him sit down. Everyone know better than to make Jae repeat her words. Jae turned to face him, still sitting on the table. She situated both her foot on either side of the chair Hyunseong is sitting on. Jae slowly pull his hand away from the towel on his forehead.

" W-what are you doing?" Hyunseong move his head away in reflex.

" Stay." Jae gentle tilted his head to face her. She fumbled through her First Aid Kit and took out the bottle of antiseptic liquid.

" Bear with it." She said as she gently wiped the antiseptic damped cotton wool against the wound.

" Ah!! It stings!" Hyunseong groaned.

" It will be done soon." She said.

" Ow!! Why are you even doing this?" He questioned.

" Is that a scolding or a question?" Baekhyun stared at Hyunseong.

" Sorry." That was all she said.

" I didn't really think that you would come back to this block Sunbaenim!! Aren't you a High School student now?! And I bullied they didn't I? So why are you dressing my wounds now? Don't you always 'rescue' the one in trouble?!" 

" They are our Dongsaengs." And there was silence. Jae started applying the healing cream on his chipped lips.

" I don't know what they had done to you to get beaten up, maybe it's just that Jong Yi was unlucky or something to be the victim of your prank, and Woo Bin provoked you further. And, we don't 'rescue' the one in trouble. We 'rescue' all with injuries from a conflict." Jae explained.

" I am sorry." Hyunseong apologized.

" I hope that they doesn't really gets into that much trouble. " She put away that cream and took out the Band Aid.

" Jong Yi is mildly autistic." She attached a band aid on Hyunseong's forehead and hopped off the table.

" Judging from that shoe print size on your blouse, Woo Bin must have kicked you. You mind pulling up your blouse? ing it will be better." 

" WHAT?! B-but I-it's ...." Hyunseong blushed.

" Baek, you are needed here." 

" Why must I apply the ointment for him Noona?!" Baekhyun protested.

" Cause you have to." Jae pushed Baekhyun in front of her.

" But h-he" Baekhyun whined.

" Spicy Chicken." Jae suggested. 

" WHEN?!" Sparkles could be seen in Baekhyun eyes.

" Friday?" 

" WHY?! Today is only Monday!" 

" Saturday then. " 

" No wait! Can't it be on Wednesday?! Noona please?" 

" Sunday." 

" Okay fine! Thursday!" Baekhyun bargained. He would do anything for his favorite dish. 

" Hmm Thursday, perfect timing for your dongsaengs to heal. But only provided that you complete your job first. Deal? " Jae laid out the conditions.

" DEAL!" Baekhyun grinned.

" Now Hyunseong ah~  pull up your blouse~ " Baekhyun sang.

" Temperamental... much?" Hyunseong muttered to himself.

" Did you just said something?" Baekhyun stared at him as he sat on a chair he grab randomly from one of the desks. 

" No-nope." He slowly lift up his blouse.

" Why so shy kiddo?! I thought that teenagers like you like showing their body around? HAHAHAH seems like you are the shy type." Baekhyun joked. Stiflings laughters could be heard around them.

" ... ..." Hyunseong went speechless.

" You have such nice and firm abs, girls would surely like to touch it! I think I am a lucky one." Baekhyun continued joking.

" mm......WHAT?! What do you mean by ' Lucky One' !" Hyunseong pulled down his blouse swiftly. 

" YAH I AM NOT GAY! I AM JUST JOKING! " Baekhyun barked. 

" Ohh..." Hyunseong blushed in embarrassment as he pull up his blouse once again. 

" I thought that 'tough' guys like you who likes engaging in a fight are damn proud and brave? I am curious as to why you are like a totally different person compared to just 10 minutes ago. You are seriously damn weird kid!" Baekhyun said.

" ... ..." Once again Hyunseong went speechless.

" Done! You can pull down your blouse now kid. Hehehe. Let's see if you dare to do something like this again!" Baekhyun gave that bruise area a hard smack.

" ARGHH!!" Hyunseong hopped of his seat and jump around. 

" Seems like you guys became buddies huh Baekhyun? But isn't that a little bit mean? " Jae smiled placing her hand on Baekhyun's shoulder.

" No it isn't if it is gonna make him remember the consequences!" Baekhyun grinned. 

" Here! When you reached home, have someone to redress your wounds. I will leave these with you." Jae said as she place the antiseptic cream and a new packet of bandages on Hyunseong's desk.

" I really don't understand. Why are you helping me?" He questioned for the last time.

"I also don't get why Noona always looks after the bully after a conflict." Baekhyun grumbled.

" I think I should call you 'Bipolar Baek' from now onwards." Jae referred.

" You are our friend Hyunseong. I will explain to your home room teacher personally. See you sometime around~ " Jae kept her stuff securely. 

" Let's go Baek." 

~ Jae's POV ~ 

I walked towards the middle school staff room on the 1st level of the middle school block. Scanning through the list of Homeroom teachers, I finally found Class 3D.

'Class 3D - Mr Yang Yong Jun' 

Okay, this would be easy to explain then. Mr Yang was Baek and my Homeroom teacher for the past 3 years of my studies in Middle school here. He is also a teacher I trusted a lot. I approached the staff room door and gave it a slight knock.

" Oh Hey!! Nice to see you Jae! Oh you are here too Baekhyun ah! Who are you looking for?" I must be lucky, Mr Yang was the one who opened the door.

" You." We smiled.

" So i guessed that it isn't some 'missing your teacher' kind of stuff then." 

" Your new Homeroom students, got into a fight with Jong Yi and Woo Bin. I simply said.

" So you are telling me now so that I would not question those I see with physical wounds on them, right?" He guessed.

" Yes." Baek and I nodded.

" Like the usual then! Is Jong Yi and Woo Bin alright?" Mr Yang asked in concern.

" Manageable." Baek said. 

" Good! It seems like the students I trusted hasn't changed any bit! Let's hope that everything would be fine for this coming few days then!" He smile and ruffled our hair. Being polite, We returned him the smile.

" Are you heading for Homeroom lessons?" Baek asked.

" Yes! You should head back to your class too! Your High school life would be starting in around 5 minutes. The Homeroom teacher for Highschool Class 1A will surely surprise the two of you!! I hope that the next time we meet, it would be a 'missing your teacher' meeting! See you soon! " Mr Yang stated.

" We hope so too. See you again sometime. " We bowed and walked away from the staffroom, towards the high school block. Like what Mr Yang said..... Towards welcoming high school life.
 

A/N: Sorry if it is confusing, hope you enjoy reading it though! Feel free to comment! :)