Start of something NEW. ^_^

2NE1 & 2PM. The MOST AWAITED Collaboration.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3.  Surprises!!!

                 “Good Morning!”  After Dara has taken a bath, she once again started with her job: being the PR director of 2ne1.  It was never hard for her to update her fans on whatever is new to 2ne1, for she loved connecting with their fans.  There is only one subject that she always avoids, it’s her love life. 

                 “Did you have a good sleep? Well, I did! Thank you Blackjacks for being always there with us! Our victory is for you!”  Dara said to the camera as she made her way towards the 2ne1 common lobby.   As you know, in 2ne1 TV season 3, although they don’t share the same room anymore, at least their rooms are adjacent to each other.

                 “Oh unnie, you’re already prepared? Let’s have our breakfast.  Minji and Bom-unnie are coming.” CL said as she took a bite on her bread.  “Is that recording?”  Dara nodded.

                 “Good morning Blackjacks! We’re just waiting for Minji and Bom-unnie, so that we may go to the restaurant Pres. YG said us to go to.  “ CL greeted.  Minutes later, Minzy and Bom came with Bom’s hair still wet.

                  “Sorry guys, you’ll see something that you shouldn’t see,”  Dara joked as she zoomed the camera to Bom’s hair.  “y Bommie. Kekeke”

                   “Yaaaaaaaaaaaah!  I’m always y!  Good morning 2ne1 TV!  Oooooooh! CORN!!”  Bom screamed as she took a bite on her favourite food.  CORN.  In the other hand, while Bom, CL and Dara were eating, Minzy took the camera and once again thanked the Blackjacks for their support.

                    “Thanks again! 2ne1 TV, I’m sorry but we need to go. We need to eat fast because we shouldn’t be late for the meeting! Bye! See you next time!”  Minzy and the others waved, and then the camera was turned off.

    

                 “What will Sajangnim say to us? Waaah!! I’m nervous! I don’t want to be kicked out from 2ne1!!!”  Dara cried while doing her famous nose action.

                 “Yaaaaaaaaah!  Impossible!  What if our dating ban will be extended??”  Bom thought.

                  “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! T.T  “ Dara and Bom screamed.  “I don’t want to be an old hag!”  Dara screamed.

                   “Unnies! Stop worrying! All of us don’t have any idea on what Sajangnim will say later.  Just don’t think any n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter