Two Hands Clasped

2NE1 & 2PM. The MOST AWAITED Collaboration.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To enjoy your reading experience, please click the play button below. Thank you!

Author’s POV:

2 hours has passed and yet Dara’s still stuck in the room.

“What to do? How can I tell Wooyoung my feelings? Why did that dragon-slash-jerk lock me in this room? I can’t believe it!”  Dara sighed and because of frustration, threw the pillow she’s holding to the control panel.  However, a particular TV screen got her attention.

 

“Wooyoung is still there. And he’s sad and disappointed.”

“God, how can I tell him that I feel the same way?” Dara saw Wooyoung leaving the room. “And now, he’s leaving. Everyone’s leaving me.”

Psst. I never left okay? Shut up and think Dara! Just think! Use your brain!

Dara’s POV

Oh, you !!! You’re still there, thank God. Okay. I’ll try to use my brain cells.

“If I press the fire signal, Yang-sajangnim will kill me once he learns that it is a false alarm. No way. I don’t want to die single! He’ll also charge to my account the damages once the sprinklers are activated.  Andwaeeee!”

“But if I break this glass, I can just pay for this. I’ll have a love life and I won’t be poor. Thank you you!”

That’s not it!

 “WOOYOUNG! I’M DOING THIS FOR YOU! I LOVE YOU!” That’s right. Bom said that whenever I’m scared I need to shout my feelings out. I’m not scared of the glass nor sajangnim.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

“Wow, I can really star in action movies! After this, I’ll audition! I’ll be the female counterpart of Won Bin-oppa in Ahjussi!” Now I can crawl my way out of the room! Thank you again! you!

“Eottokhae, this room is also locked.” However, someone is opening the door. Now, I can escape. Love life, come to mama!!!

“OMO. Wooyoung-ah. How did you know I’m here? I thought you already left.” Is this true love? How did he choose the right room to open? Did he hear my heart beating for him? Kekeke.

“Dara-noona, I heard everything. I know that it wasn’t you who texted me, that’s why I still waited and asked you to personally talk to me. Noona, I’ve waited long enough. I…” Wooyoung-ah, tell it to noona, tell that you love me.

“I…” You can do it.

“I…can’t say it. Give me 5 minutes noona.” Just tell me the three words.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter