Special Guests.

2NE1 & 2PM. The MOST AWAITED Collaboration.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          The recording was running smoothly. 2pm, with Teukie and Eunhyuk were having a break, eating the food that Dara bought for them.  

          "SP, eat with us. Feel at home."  SP is the codename 2pm and Dara agreed upon so that no one would know that Dara was with them.  Wooyoung shyly offered Dara to eat with them.  Dara just smiled and mouthed,"I've just eaten."  Seeing this, the other 2pm members smiled.  She just seated in the rightmost corner while the boys were at the center.

          As the boys were talking, Donghae, another member of Super Junior arrived in the room.

          "Yaaaaaaah! Monkeeeey! Why are you flirting with them?  Their only advantage on me are their bodies."  Donghae joked as he high-fived with Eunhyuk, Teukie and the 2pm members.  

 

          Because of his arrival, Dara became more nervous not only because she had a slight crush on Donghae before, but the more artists present, the more dangerous her situation becomes.  She excused herself first to go to the restroom, leaving her bag in that room.  Leeteuk and Eunhyuk weren't curious of her since they just thought that 2pm have a new manager.

          Because more fans were crowding the outside of the room, the management of the SuKiRa decided to make the fans leave since they needed to ensure the security of all the artists.  

          "Hey, Nichkhun, I heard that your We Got Married show is ending.  What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter