This Is It.

Our final Goodbyes.

It was a cold winter night when it all unravelled, the life you once knew gone in the blink of an eye.

 Walking down the snowy streets in Seoul you tried warming yourself up with a nice cup of hot chocolate, while waiting for you order you look around the coffee shop and see him … with her.

“That couldn’t be him…could it?” squinting your eyes to get a clearer image , you didn’t hear the barista call your name for your drink after about 3 calls you snapped out of it and stare to see if he looks at you and sure enough he did wide-eyed and ashamed.

“DAEJIN! WAIT!” leaving the unknown girl there and chased you out , I ran until my legs felt like jelly but being him and having those god damned legs of his he caught up, “Daejin, please just listen to me, she just a friend nothing more you know you mean the world to me”

“No, I don’t care ok, I saw it with my own eyes, this isn’t the first time you’ve done this to me you know , I’ve seen you with countless girls and yet I chose to stay by your side, I really thought that if I stuck around a bit longer you might change but obviously not! Even my friends told me to break up with you, did you know that? And only after the recent girl, I realized ... it’s a one-sided love with you huh? I’m not going to stick around with you manipulate me like this! This isn’t fair!” I shouted, hot tears streaming down my face while he just stood there, frozen unable to process what was happening “So it’s true then... Just a one sided love, goodbye…Junhong” I left him there, walking away from what was the ending to a chapter in my life.

Over the next few months I saw him everywhere I went, partially because he just debuted in the news TS ent boy band, B.A.P but because I missed him so much, but it was for the best otherwise, I wouldn’t be where I was today, the soon-to-be new maknae of SM’s new girl group, SP4RKZ

 I was meeting up with my idol friend, Amber Liu of F(x), today to get some coffee and discuss my future with SM ENT. Of course I was excited and a couple more days and I would be a star, if only he could see me now.

“Daejin, don’t worry you're going to be fine, it’s just them nerves that get you” sipping her mocha.

“I know but they just had a comeback with 1004 he’ll be there!” half shouting

“So you do keep track huh?” she wiggled her eyebrows, I look down at my cup and smile.

“Of course I do, my brother’s in that band!”

“I keep forgetting that Daehyun their main vocalist” as she flicks her bangs to the side.

A couple days after the girl’s date, it was time for Daejin to debut and she went for with a BANG! They even won an award for their debut track, on the stage with every band/soloist that performed that night, “It’s such an honour to win this award when it was only our debut stage, I want to thank everyone that supported us and especially my brother JUNG DAEHYUN for giving me that extra push to audition for SM otherwise I wouldn’t be on this stage with my members, thank you guys, SARANGHAE!” I sob and look around for Daehyun , who is ready with open arms. He hugs me and congratulates me on my win, then as the show was ending the idols were dancing to our song , I look to see Zelo standing all alone while s danced with my members… I should talk to him right? It wouldn't be award right?

“Hey…” I began, already regretting my decision but something in my heart just said go for it.

“Wanna dance?”

Dancing with Zelo felt so right but I couldn’t forgive him even after these last few months, as we danced, I snuck glances at him…he looks happy but…I can’t. I can't go through that again with him.

Going backstage to our set up with Sunmi sunbae was so cool she was so down-to-earth we even got a photo with her for my Instagram, she's so pretty! A knock disrupted out selca session with her, “Junhong…” I breathed, the girls all knew about my situation with him so the defensively stood in front of me “no, it’s alright” giving them a wary look.

“What do you want Zelo?” waiting for his response

“Just meet me at Namsan Tower tonight ok? Please Daejin.” And he left for the van, the phrase still repeating in my mind “Just meet me at Namsan Tower tonight ok? Please Daejin.”; “Just meet me at Namsan Tower tonight ok? Please Daejin.”

Our ride back to the dorms was quiet; I asked manager unnie if could go “Are you sure Dae?” her eyes laced with worry

“I’m sure; I’ll be fine” assuring her with a warm smile

“Kaja…” she said softly “call me straight after alright?”

I checked my phone to make sure I had sufficient battery life , 78% "Don't worry I will" as I slide the van door open, one last look at everyone before the drive away.

Entering, it seemed creepy maybe because it was 12am but still, I took gentle steps toward the figure eyeing a particular lock “Do you remember? Our first date? The first time I said ‘I love you’ “he asked without turning around

“Of course, how could I forget…”tears b my eyes, threatening to fall, He turned around.

“Please Dae, give me another chance huh? Please…” begging me with teary eyes

“Zelo, don’t do this to me, please, just don’t, I can’t do this…”I chocked on my word due to me trying not to cry, I began to walk away.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back into his warm embrace “Daejin. I’ll love you until my last breath” I grip his jacket, crying into his chest.

 

2 Years passed and I was getting married, I could feel umma and appa watching over me, looking into the full length mirror a tear rolls down my perfected face “don’t cry jinnie your umma and appa would want you to cry on the happiest day of your life” Amber wiped my tears away.

“You’re right unnie” deep breath Daejin, he’s waiting for you.

Meeting oppa at the entrance, “I can’t believe my little sister is getting married before I am” he cried “oppa please stop, I’m going to cry” I try to stop, blinking franticly not wanting my makeup to be ruined

The music began “You ready?” he asked offering his arm “Ready as I’ll ever be” looping my arm with him, the music began, walking down the aisle I keep a straight face, reaching the end Daehyun kissed my cheek and let me go, I turn to face him “Do you take Jung Daejin to be your lawfully wedded wife ?” the pastor asked

“I do.” He smiled at me

“And do you Jung Daejin, take Choi Hansol to be your lawfully wedded husband?”

Looking behind me to take one last glance at Zelo…goodbye.

“I…do.”

“You may now kiss the bride”