Chapter Five (5)

Lost Love

 

======================================================

Jiho forgot where the extra room was and pulled JaeHwa into the rest room, “I missed you so much and you can’t even show me your face?”

Jiho noticed that she shot her head up and looked into his eyes. His eyes soften and wrapped his arms around her and hugged her. Jiho noticed that she went stiff after the hug.

Jiho pulled her away and scratch the back of his head and said, “Sorry if this is going too fast. I actually had some flowers for you but I got lost. I put them in the extra room that your unnie had.”

JaeHwa smiled at him and jumped at him for another hug, “No need for that. As long as you remembered me I’m okay with anything you give me. Four years apart meant nothing to me. As long you are healthy; that’s all that matters to me now.”

Jiho was touched on what she said and replied, “No you need to know what happened. So it turned out that your family was the one who hacked into all my emails. I didn’t know how to contact you anymore. I also couldn’t use Facebook or twitter or whatever is out there because I was going to debut. I missed you so much and to know that you were mad at me hurt me a lot. Not talking to you was torture to me. I mean i-i-i-i-it wa-wa-was ha-ha-hard. I was s-s-s-so str-str-stressed.”

JaeHwa hugged him tighter and tip-toed so she could place a kiss on his cheek. She pulled away after and did a sad smiled to him. “Jiho-ah, how stressed were you? You don’t usually stutter at all. It must have been hard on you for you to stutter to me.”

Jiho hugged her and said, “I’ll tell you some day. Not right now. Right now is perfect for me.”

After they were hugging; there was a knock on the door, “Sorry to interrupt; but the main girl should be out here instead of hiding in there.”

Jiho and JaeHwa pulled away from each other and opened the door. Jiho held out his hand to JaeHwa for her to take. JaeHwa took his hand and pulled him along with her to her party. Mrs. Woo came over to them and pulled the two apart.

“Woo Jiho you’re can’t just take her away from her own party. You two can have sometime alone when you are ALONE with each other.” Mrs. Woo stated to her son.

Jiho pouted to his mom and tried to act cute to her. JaeHwa stood there laughing at them. Just then Hyuna came and pulled JaeHwa along and started to have a conversation with her.

“So what did he tell you? I’m so curious; hurry and tell me.” Hyuna whined and pouted to her. 

JaeHwa giggled at her and replied, “Supposedly my family hacked into his email and did some stuff to it and it closed down. All the emails that were sent urgent to me were him as well. But I didn’t bother to look who it was from and it closed down. He never changed his number. And yeah that’s was all he said. Oh and I told him that four years apart doesn’t mean anything as long as he’s beside me.”

Hyuna squealed really loud and then mostly the entire guest looked at them, “Look they’re staring at us now! Hyuna you’re too loud.” JaeHwa exclaimed

Jiho went over to JaeHwa and placed his arms around her waist and proclaimed to everyone, “She’s my girlfriend. No guys are allowed to talk to her; unless I’m with her. This goes to TaeWoon hyung as well.”

JaeHwa looked at him and replied, “Who said that I was your girlfriend? I didn’t even say a word in this.”

Jiho signalled his mom to bring his flowers out. He got onto his knees and said, “You just told me that to forget about the four years being apart; as long as I’m by your side that’s all that it counts. So will you marry me Jung JaeHwa? Will you be beside me forever as well?”

JaeHwa’s eyes were big and rounded (Like D.O. from Exo-K). She looked at him with tears in her eyes and nodded her head, “Yes, yes I will marry you Woo Jiho. I want you to be beside me forever as well.” 

======================================================

So when was the last time I updated? LOL I don't remember! >.< Bad ME!! This is the last chapter! No more chapters after this!:DD Hope you guys enjoy it~! Credits to hep-hop.tumblr.com for her lovely photo of Jiho/Zico! :D Much love, gerlor

gerlor 2012©