***Rant***

Lost Love

Never, never in my life have I been so angry at human beings~! 
Young adult mens trying to lossen up during the interview; saying the worng things; how can you possibly say that they should die~?!
Nickhun, ChangSung and DongHo didn't even help the situation after tweeting. They know their mistakes; they know that they have done wrong, but why are they still being targetted? I know I don't really understand the "Korean" culture but seriously asking them to die? Staying in tune to the news to see if they suicid? 
No one should be spoken to like that. WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES~!!!! If you never made a mistake in your entire life; go ahead and bash them out. But knowing human beings; we all made mistakes. Is it okay for me to say to you, "Oh, you're still alive? I thought that you died last night." or, "Just go already and jump off a bridge." 
Who wants to be talked down to like that? If you're not human then I'm just going to guess that you're robot because NO ONE in this ENTIRE WORLD should be talked down to like that. 
I am thankful for Jay Park because he knows what the boys are going through. A loving senior in the entertainment showing them that they're not the only ones in the world thats been through that. 
I don't even know how to explain knowing that the anit-fans sent a young adult to the hospital and now knowing that he has Schizophernia now. I'm just so dissapointed now! GAH!