Chapter One (1)

Lost Love

 

Sorry for the late updat! I had it typed up just didn't have time to post! Sorry again for the wait! :)

======================================================

JaeHwa was walking towards her luggage and grabbed her. As she was walking out towards the exits, she noticed that the sky was dark and clear night. She pulled out her cell and dialed Hyuna`s number. As she was dialing her number; a person covered her eyes and pulled her closer to them.

“I missed you. Did you miss me?” a male voice said

JaeHwa was scared she didn’t tell anyone that she was coming to South Korea beside Hyuna and Gina. JaeHwa made sure her body didn’t let the male know that she was scared, “Oh I think you got the wrong girl.”

The male pulled away and looked at JaeHwa and noticed that he did get the wrong girl, “Oh my, I am so sorry about that. I thought you were my girlfriend. I am so sorry about that. Please forgive me.”

JaeHwa looked at him and forgave him, “You are forgiven but I have a question. Do you happen to know where [4Minute’s dorm location] is?”

He looked at her and nodded his head no, “I am from the country side I just came here to pick up my girlfriend. I am sorry.”

JaeHwa looked at him and smiled at him, “It is okay. I just didn’t want to wake my friend up to come and get me.”

JaeHwa walked away pulling her luggage with her. All of a sudden she heard a lot of girls screaming “Block B!” JaeHwa wanted to see how they look like and walked towards the big crowd of girls. She tried looking over the girls but she couldn’t see them and decided to walk away from them before she got hurt. When she was walking away her cell phone went off telling her that she got a new text message from TaeWoon.

“Dongseang, where are you? Why aren’t you on skyp? I want to talk to you. L” TaeWoon’s text was.

JaeHwa smiled looking at her phone because her oppa also sent a picture of him pouting waiting for her on his laptop. As she was about to reply to his text a guy bumped into her and made her drop her phone. It is a good thing that her phone was broken or had a crack in it. JaeHwa was about to pick up her phone but the guy who bumped into her picked it up for her.

“I am so sorry miss. Here’s you cell phone back.” He said to her in Korean really fast. As he was handing her the phone back he saw that it was TaeWoon pouting to her, “How did you get this picture? How do you know Woo TaeWoon from Co-Ed School? Are you a stalker?”

JaeHwa looked at him with big eyes and pulled her phone back to herself, “It is none of your business. Thank you for picking up my phone. I have to leave now.” JaeHwa left really quickly and was catching her breath while she was on the other side of the crowd. She decided to call TaeWoon; she didn’t care if her phone bill was going to be big.

As she was calling him, the guy who bumped into her caught up to her, “Hey! I asked you nicely how you know my hyung. Are you his stalker?”

JaeHwa’s eyes were round and big while she looked at him, she didn’t realize that she accidently put her phone on speaker, “JAEHWA DONGSEANG!”

JaeHwa was still looking at her guy and didn’t even hear TaeWoon yelling for her, “YEAH! JAEHWA~! ARE YOU THERE? WHAT’S WRONG?! WHY AREN’T YOU ANSWERING ME?! JUNG JAEHWA!”

JaeHwa snapped out of it and answered, “TaeWoon oppa there’s this guy who says he is also your Dongseang and is asking me how I know you and he keeps jumping to the conclusion that I am your stalker.”

The guy yelled out to him, “She keeps running away every time I ask her how she knows you.”

TaeWoon finally knew the person voice and said, “YooKwon-ah, she’s ‘THE JAEHWA’ that you-know-who is in love with.

JaeHwa was looking at YooKwon and looked back to her phone, “Who is he? How do you two know each other?”

Something clicked in TaeWoon’s head and yelled out loud, “Oh my goodness! JaeHwa you’re in South Korea?! Why didn’t you tell me that you’re coming to Korea? I could have picked you up.”

JaeHwa scratched the back of her head and whispered, “It was supposed to be a surprise so you can bring Jiho along as well. I guess there’s no more surprise.”

“YooKwon~~! What are you doing over there? Zico is mad that you left like that! Oh shoot! He’s coming for you. YooKwon good luck to you!” a random boy called out to YooKwon

YooKwon looked and saw a mad Zico coming at him, “Hyung~! TaeWoon hyung~! He’s mad; he’s going to beat me. Tell him no.”

JaeHwa looked at YooKwon and Zico who was running towards them. She looked at Zico and thought that he looked familiar. Zico was catching his breath and said to YooKwon, “Hyung why did you run off? All the fans are going crazy and taking pictures of you and this girl. Who is she?”

Zico finally looked at JaeHwa and his eyes opened big. JaeHwa also had her eyes big as well, “Oh I saw a picture of TaeWoon hyung on her cell phone and it looked like it was just taken and I thought she was a stalker of him.”

JaeHwa turned away from Zico stares and talked to TaeWoon, “Oppa I’ll call you later tomorrow. I need to call my friend to come and get me. Night.” Before TaeWoon could finish JaeHwa ended the conversation.

She turned back towards YooKwon and apologized to him, “I am so sorry for running away from you when you just asked me a simple question. Please forgive me. Here is my number; I will owe you a cup of coffee for my rude behaviour. I must get going now. Sorry to have you run off without your other friends. Please contact me when you are free. Hope to see you soon.”

JaeHwa gave her number to him and walked towards a cab and showed him the address to Hyuna’s dorm. YooKwon looked at her number and placed it into his phone and had a smile on his face. While he was going to text JaeHwa, Zico pulled YooKwon’s phone away from him and took JaeHwa’s number for himself.

gerlor 2011©