His story

My Thoughts

February 13th..She was elusive ..so many times he called her, but it felt it was never enough.

He knows all his messages were read by her, and she did reply when she came back from her vacation.

He don't know how to start ,should he or shouldn't he.He is in dilema ,tomorrow he have to fly to China.

He has been so busy and its taking a toll on him but he still have to comply to his commitment.

He knew after the drama it was no turning back for him, he have to move forward.

He knows that she needs time and being in the same profession he can understands.

The chemistry was good, he never felt like this before,she was so shy, yet she knows how to carry herself and very professional.

He have to admit she is playful and cute ,he couldn't help himself of teasing her once in a while.

The SBS award was a confirmation for him, that he is indeed attracted to her.

He wanted more ,so he decides to meet her.

He knows it might be too late but its better be late than never knowing at all.

He wanted to give her more space to clear up all the after drama effect.

He did some thinking about his feelings of her, this is the only solutions he could come up with.He wanted to spend time with her badly.

 

It was 7:45 pm and he knew he wanted to be there early,he couldn't wait to see her.He brought a bouquet of flowers for Omma Park.

He gave respect to Shin Hye mum and gave her the flowers.

He gave his excuse that he is troubling her for visiting her daughter at her restaurant.

Omma Park in the other hand was so excited because she admits that she is his fan.

Omma Park brought him the private room. Shin Hye was opening the door when she stepped out of the room ,he saw her .

She bow," Annnyeong..do come in.Omma asked me to give you what the fans sent."

He saw a greenish blue checked cotton bag in her hand and with his name written on the cream coloured ribbon.

" I have one too but mine is in a red checked bag similar to yours."

She said and took hers out of  a box that was hidden under the table.

" Well Oppa ,open it..and I'll open mine too. " she said while untying the ribbon..they were comparing what they have..

Its almost the same but he has extra pack address for his mum, Omma Lee.

They open the gifts and both of them saw a card like paper tied in purple ribbon.

It was address to him and to her,it was written in English, a letter of encouragement from a group of fan from soompi MinShin Thread.

Both of them was speechless and smile at each other.After about 10 minutes they finally put the gifts aside.

He finally said " I have something to tell you Shin hye ah." He is looking at her ,he saw that she was shy and looked down.

He walk nearer to her and his hand held her chin and lifts her head and let her face facing him.

" Shin Hye ah ,look at me.I know I have been calling you and I still find its not enough."

 " I cannot keep it to myself anymore, I thought of giving you more time but I felt that."

 " I am wasting  time while waiting for the right time." he said.

His eyes never left her eyes, he was searching for some answers from her.

His hearts was jumping uncontrollable , it overwhelms him..he knew its unexplainable.

He never knew those 4 years ago, the feelings he has ,it is still with him, dormant.He was blind and he refused to be blinded again.

It was success instead of love that drove him to overlooked  what happen during Etude House.

He was so lonely on top and now he found someone to spend time with ,to fill the emptiness he felt all this time.

She is right infront of him,she looked at him and her eyes were tearing, it glistened her eyes.

He looked at her and his face soften and he cannot help himself now.

He knew that ,if he let go of her now ,he might as well give up on himself .He have no idea what she is thinking.

He just have to move forward because he felt ,she too have some feelings for him.

He wants her to tell him that.  The reason why he wants to see her today. She is his soul mate...

He wanted to seal their friendship to the next level.A more intimate relationship.