Her Story

My Thoughts

She was sitting in the cafe enjoying her macaroons and hot coffee...her thought was transported to year 2009.

It was the 1st time she met him ,the newly hot star from the drama BOF...and she just started YAB.

YAB was the drama she gains popularity and was invited to endorse Etude house with Jang Geun Seok and Lee Min Ho.

Lee Min Ho is a tall guy ,3 years her senior.She was shy and just turned turn 20 years old.She smile shyly.

Min Ho sshi ,is so handsome and tall,she thought and her heart skip a bit and her tummy was having butterflies,the first time they met.

She remembered that day like it was yesterday...The etude house marketing officer introduced them.

She looked at him and notice how tall he was ,with his sweet smile and he was as shy as she was..

They work on a few CF and promotional posters and they went to Thailand for the fun and sunny scenes by the sea.

They started feeling comfortable with each other and he loved to ..but then its just ends..

The memories they shared will be always in her mind, burning like a candle dimly..

She never thought she would act in a drama with him..they hardly ever interacts but she are friend to his friends..everyone knows that..

Back to reality...

The phone rang,she answered."Hello, Shin hye here?"

"Yes MinHo oppa,you want to meet me.Okay, will it be okay at uri omma restaurant. 8pm tonight.Okay see you then."

She thinks," why he want to meet on eve of valentine's day..I have to let omma knows..

His scheduled to be in China??? Its been lingering in her mind.It was more than a month since the SBS award.

The phone calls,MinHo oppa made is the highlight of the day for her.

They have been keeping in touch with each other since the drama ends.

Park Shin Hye is an actress that needs time to let go her character before she starts another project.

He knew she was avoiding him because she said, she wanted a time off to get back as it was before.

She was giving all her attention to her family during this vacation.She often wondered, what she think of Lee Min Ho after the drama.

She felt something was different this time round and its almost 2 months they have completed the drama.

She put everything on hold and just answers his call, she refused to entertained her thoughts and he did not say anything.

She missed him but she is a nobody to him.He doesn't seems to care ,he often call her when he is in town.

Park Shin Hye  continued her job ,after her vacation with her friends,she did a few cf..and fan meeting..

Why now, she is learning to accept it was just a crush for her..just like it was 4 years ago...

She was interviewed and  shows that she is happy with the success of  the drama, but can't help to mentioned how good a chemistry

she had with him.She is thankful that she had some space to slowly put everything behind. 

She felt her heart was touched again the second time but now she knows better ,it is just like the last time when she was only 20.

Her thought went again to the SBS award night the eve of 2014.She was so worried she could not make it.

She had to attend the KBS award as a presenter prior to the SBS award.

It shows, she knows. How happy she was to be  able to spend time with him and share the limelight.

It would be the most memorable day for her.He must have felt the same too,she thought.

She won a few categories for The Inheritors,including the Best Couple Award with Lee Min Ho.

She was so touched and happy.It was the day she felt all her hard work for 10 years as an actor was recognised.

It was the happiest moments for her knowing he was there.

 

That evening omma passed the gift she received on the 10th of February address from Malaysia.

Omma showed her a letter address to omma..it was written in hangul..and a gift of a beautiful 3 coloured scarf for omma, a thank you gift.

While waiting, her thoughts was ..What is the reason of MinHo Oppa made this appointment to see her for.

She knows MinHo Oppa was very expressive towards her during the SBS Award..It was so showing and she felt the attraction too.

The kiss ,the hugs during the drama scene is so vivid for her.His eyes pierced at her during his speech, she was aware of it and

she felt it, like arrows shooting at her, she died a thousand times.

She was so proud of him when he was on stage giving his "Thank you" speech.

Re playing the video in you tube, she understood that MinHo oppa has something to say, but not knowing and she won't assume.

She needs confirmation that it was not a dream.looking at the gifts she smiled.Park Shin Hye realised her heart was pounding.

She realised she stopped breathing and quickly grasp for air..She heard omma 's voice and his too, taking a deep breath she opened the

door of the private room.