The Secret

My Thoughts

He was walking out of the arrival lounge it was 15th February,looking tired and unsmiling with the shades hiding his eyes.

He was tired ,he can't decide what to do, its late and was a very tiring trip.His bodyguard warns him to be extra cautious.

It was so obvious that after the New Zealand trip,a lot of buzz among the netizen that he is busy with his iphone

looking estactic and happy...these fans are so free and minding all his action.Its hard being himself since the Heirs..

" MinHo oppa..." her voice was soft and it was so pleasing to his ears.He always imagine about how she address him ,

He wants to go to her immediately but he decides to meet up the next day.

He wanted to spend time with her before his next trip out of Seoul.

He knows the phone call are the only thing he have to communicate with her and its not enough,because he longs

to be with her every second of his life.He knows he have to be more patient when it comes to her and their love.

Park Shin Hye had a successful FM and all the tickets sales goes to charity.Then her interview with Kim Hee Chul.

The birthday party at Omma's restaurant which was late when it finally dispearsed..Its 16th and she was lazing around 

Updated her tweeter and tweeted, when her iphone bips a incoming message from oppa...MinHo oppa.

He is spending the whole day with her in her family home.She has arranged for her family to meet him.

She helped omma to prepare food for lunch and tea breaks and in the evening, dinner at his family home. 

He arrived at her door steps almost 1.30pm and table were set..everyone was waiting as he walked in when Shinhye

brother greeted him the door and all the formalities greetings was observed.His heart was like a over work engine moving so fast,

but his eyes was searching for her..she walk towards him and introduced her parents to him..since omma knows him ,she was friendly.

It went well and he was happy , because he couldn't let let her away from his sight.Omma and Appa was smiling and accepted him.

He looked like a besotted kid. that her parent decide to allow them to date and advise him not to hurt their precious daughter.

They had  lunch together and it was a happy occasion.Oppa did pull him aside and had a heart to heart talk and

her oppa  was happy because Shinhye is happy..finally her parent excused themselves for their off to work and her

oppa is also going to do some errands. They have the whole place to themselves and he can't contend himself.

"ShinHye ah.thanks for the wonderful lunch,your parents and hyung seems had accepted me.I felt relieved that they allowed us to date."

"Hmm..MinHo oppa..how will your parents feel about me? I am worried too..my family warms up with you easily ." she said shyly.

They were sitting at the long sofa in the living room LMH was sitting closely to her and he hold her hand and kissed her palms.

"I missed you..I hope we can do all the things any lovers could..but I realise we are not any normal couple.." He gazes at her eyes

and his lips was quivering wishing he could kiss her..She was not prepared when she looked up his eyes ,he cast a spell on her.

He knew whatever he ask her now, she would be like a genie to grant every wish he asked for..He slowly come closer to her and

his lips was only inches away from her moist pink lips.His hands suddenly hold her closer and his lips lightly brushes her lips. 

He pulled back and his eyes looked at her .She was closing her eyes and her lips parted slightly,he knew he have to taste that lips

so he kissed her gently at first then as he was so excited by it ,and started to kiss her deeply.

Her lips relaxed and she felt his tongue exploring her..It was sweeter than she could imagine, she quench her thirst for his sweet lips.

He knew that there is no turning back now.He knew that he will never be the same again.She felt the same too.

It was settled on her side and tonight for his parents green light....They spend time talking and getting to know each other.

At 5pm he took his leave and will be sending the car to picked her up at 7pm..he kissed her forehead and said to her.

"ShinHye ah..till tonight..see you again..sarang hae..." She was holding his hand and slowly let his hand slide to let go.

" Nadu Sarang hae, oppa...." her eyes was saying it too so was his...they knew ,they finally found their love in each other.

 

 

Notes: Hope friends you like it my mild love story...Till my next work..Love you....

********************************************************************************************************************************************************

edited ...

ringgggggg........................................

The alarm clock sound...

Shin Hye woke up suddenly..all sweating it was beginning of spring...hahahaha she laugh it was just a dream...

It was a dream that all her fans wished for ..but she knows that it will never happen...