The Eve of Valentine..

My Thoughts

The time stood still..it was quiet and you could hear a pin drop...Both of their eyes was looking deep into each other.

Lee Min Ho hands was caressing her face but his eyes was looking deeply at her.His heart was beating crazily, finally he broke the silence.

" Shin Hye ah, I missed  you so much. I realised, I cannot let it be like nothing had happen..Something happened to me,

I think I like you ,I want you to be my special someone..and I want to be your special one too."  he was rushing and his voice was so husky.

He wanted to kiss her badly..but he knew he have to give her chance to have her say.

She look at his eyes searching something too,trying to see that what he says is true..did I hear it correctly,she wondered.

Park Shin Hye move and hold his hands that was caressing her face..and kiss it.."Oppa,........."she was speechless,

then she continued while both of her hands still holding his.He warms her heart.

" I felt that you are precious and I am just a nobody..I liked you, you are beyond my reach, oppa."

" There are a lot of expectation on you.I will be a hindrance." she said her voice quivers.

He stopped her by kissing her,he did not want her to speak.He wanted to kiss her so badly.

His lips was on hers, slowly he nibbles her upper lips and she opened it slightly and his tongue searching 

and starts exploring the sweetness of her.His hands starts to move and hugs her closer..It was a deep kiss..she moans, he moans..

He couldn't help himself, he was drowning, he was thirsty and he keep quenching his thirst for her..He was lost in the labyrinth.

She was lost too, she remembers  because it all came back to her ,his first kiss during episode 16..It was mind boggling,

she was intoxicated and she couldn't deny it anymore she missed him,she wanted him.It was so sweet..he is everything to her.

He was the only one for her  just as she felt for him 4 years ago. It has been fulfilled today..the Eve of Valentine.....

 

Both of them were hugging each other ,his hands supporting her head and the other at her waist..She was locked her hands to his waist.

He move his face finally, letting go of her lips and then slowly he kissed her forehead..

."Shin Hye I love you...been waiting to say this for sometime now."He looked at her again..she looked at him too.

"Oppa.....?" She nodded and said." Yes oppa, I care for you ,its going to be hard for us, you know I want it to be a secret."

He did not want it to be expose..because he wanted this to be real .He did not want  anything or anyone to hurt their love.

He will protect it and he knows now that she will do the same.He really admires her for she never show her true self.

He was so happy that he made the first move.They are together now ,no turning back.  He will have to tell his family.

He wants it to be official among their family..

"Shin Hye ah, we will tell our family after I come back from China .I want to spend time with you.I will miss you ,my love."

After everything was discussed and arranged, then they had dinner together .

He was holding her hand and caress her palms..while they were eating..

They both looked at each other .Its like to keep it engraved each other image in their heart.

Both of them decide to tell they respective parents first ,before  the family officially meet 

After dinner  they watched the dvd that their fans send it to them..they were both sitting next to each other cosily.

It was most beautiful and memorable, to end the day because its Valentine day.He kissed her good bye and promised to call her,

before he leaves for Shang Hai .He knew he have only a few more hours to go, his heart was bursting and missing her already.

Back in her room, she lie down on the bed and wrote on her journal  ,today she found someone to hold her hand..she is not alone anymore.