Pabo Kai

Meeting Kai/ Kim Jongin

The  Well Kai actually knew the answer. But it sounded really stupid to him honestly. Love at first sight? He hasnt really thought much about it.

  Kai: Well call me crazy. But i dunno, its just that when i saw you. Its like i felt something. Something ive never felt before. You're different, you treated me like a normal person, you were being yourself. And your fun, look you even slapped me and with that wave. YAH! That wave, what the heck is that suppose to mean?

  Kai showed you his phone amd blushed. He was rubbing the back of his neck with his other hand while giving you a shy smile.

  You looked at his phone. Reading it slowly, trying to digest everything he wrote. You felt warmth around your heart. This really is the true Kim Jongin.

  You: oh, err well thats something huh. And that wave, that wave is habit that ive been trying to get rid off but cant seem to get to. And im sorry i slapped you. It was a response to stimuli.

Kai: No!No! Dont get rid of that wave. Its well umm- cute... its ok but remember i will get my revenge.

  You stuck your tongue out at him while reading the last sentence.

  You: ok lets start over, im ____. Im just a tourist here, that shows why i cant speak korean and yeahh

  You tried really hard saying that in korean but seriously regretted it when Kai started laughing at you. You blew air into your cheeks and looked down. 'Pabo Kai' you murmured but somehow he heard it.

' Janeun pabo?' he said using his index finger pointing to himself

 You noddded at him and clearly said it to him. 'Kai Pabo!'

  ' Kai Oppa' He said signaling you to call him oppa

' You shook your head and made a disgusted face. You swore never in your life would you call them oppa. You smirked and pointed your index finger at him ' Kai ahjusshi' then you nodded pleased.

  Just before he wanted to say something, someone pulled his hand. It was D.O. They were speaking Korean and taking few glances at you. You smiled and bowed to D.O while the latter did the same. It seemed like Kai was explaining the situation to his hyung and telling him what had happened. At first D.O sighed, then he smiled then he smaked Kai in the head. 

  You couldnt help but to laugh when D.O did that. Both of them turned to you in unison. You gave two thumbs up to D.O and gave your brightest smile.

Kai: Hey umm i have to go, its starting soon and yeahh

You: Nahhh go on ill be in the crowd cheering for you aite?

Kai; Aniya! you stay right here, go nowhere

You: But- 

Kai; Shushhh  (he placed a finger on your lips) No buts just stay here

  You nodded your head and just stayed there.

 

 

 

  It was time for the Daesang award. You couldnt understand a thing. gbhhfgUHERUJF.JGUKF Daesang JHGFDUGHYUETROHtguyhogu8y8 * crowd goes wild* ipjropjgihgo EXO!

 

  You smiled and clapped your hands knowing Exo won. You saw Kai taking a looking at you and he gave you another full of himself smile. You rolled your eyes at that man. ' How the hell can he be so annoying' You wondered and pondered. You saw them hugging and crying on the encore stage.

  You laughed at how Tao can be such a crybaby at times.  There they were on the stage as happy as ever. All theyre hard work,pain,blood and sweat paid off.

  Then, Kai saw you standing there like bored to hell. He did the unexpected,  you shrieked as he pulled you to stage. No this couldnt be happening. You vigorously shook your head signalling you didn't want to be on the stage. Oh his reputation, how ruined he'll be. Not just that, his boss would kill him and that was a big no no. No matter how much you wanted to show everyone Kai was with you. No matter how much you wanted to show everyone that Kai was holding your hand. You just couldnt, this was no playing matter nor was this a small matter. 

  You tried your best to pull back but Kai's grip on your wrist was too strong. One last step and you would be revealed to the world. One last step and all cameras would be on you. One more step and it was all over. So, you had to do what you had to do. ' mianhamnida' you told Kai truthfully and bam! You kicked him right in the nuts and ran backstage to hide yourself.

  You saw them singing growl backstage through the monitor. You pitied Kai, he was trying his best to keep a happy and calmed face. But you knowing what had happened, totally respected him. You kept making a pained face and kept doing the 'ooowww' sound. You laughed at certain times though since his face was just priceless.

  When Exo came back. You didn't know what to do. The first person you saw was Luhan. He eyed you closely and was about to call his manager until of course Kai stopped him.

'HAJIMA!' you heard him shout to Luhan.

  Luhan blankly faced Kai and was his face was confused. Kai wasnt usually like this, he didnt really like it when there were fans backstage but this time it was different. You stood there and silently thanked the gods. Kai grabbed your hand and pulled you to their dressing room leaving his other members behind. You saw them look at it each other and shrugged their shoulders. 

  By the time you reached their dressing room, everyone else werent far behind. But there was one person you wanted to see and that was Kris. Yes the man that can speak english.

  'Kris, just bear with me and translate this' You quickly told him.

 'Ok, here it goes' You said before starting.

  'Ok Kai! I am so sorry but i had to. No other choice man. What the were you thinking you idiot!??!!?? huh!!?? Your reputation was almost ruined. Do you want to in get another slap from me you idiot?! Dude that was not funny! Im serious! Your job would be in deep and you might as well get scolded by your boss or manager and lastly, I WOULD DIE! you wanna know why?! BECAUSE OF YOUR CRAZY FANS OUT THERE! THEY WILL HUNT ME DOWN AND KILL ME! YOU GOT THAT?! YOU DO THAT TYPE OF ONE MORE TIME AND I WILL CUT YOUR BALLS OFF' you were panting for air after shouting and possibly giving a lecture to him. 

  Kai's face was already quite scared eventhough he couldnt understand a single word you were saying. Kris on the other hand just laughed away. You told him to just do the translation and he did. 

  After knowing what you said, Kai's face softened. ' You care' he said in koren which Kris translated. You nodded your head. Of course you did. It was his job we were talking about. He the main dancer of Exo. Of course you were smart enough and luckily thinked before doing anything stupid.

  Kai was about to say something but your phone suddenly rang, It was your sister. You completely forgot about her and she must be worried sick. She told you how she will be waiting at the entrance and that how you need to be there Asap. Kris understood what you said and whispered it to Kai.

  Kai quickly grabbed your shoulders and started speaking korean. Yu didnt understand fully but there were a few words that you did know such as ' pretty' and ' I think i like you'. Those two words were in the sentences he was saying. The other boys just kept doing whistling sounds and 'awwwww- ing'.

  Without knowing, you smiled and looked at him. You just nodded your head slightly and was about to go. 

' Wait!' Kai said then Kris did the same but in English of course. Kai grabbed your wrist and hugged you. HE carrased your hair and said ' when can i see you again?' 

  You hugged him back and snuggled in his chest. ' We will, i promise. I dunno when nor do i know how but we will im sure.' With that you retreated the hug and ran as fast as you could.... 

  And that was the story of how you met Kim Jongin. Not the fake one but the true one. Would you say you like him? Well you never actually thought about it. Yeah, you liked him but as an idol and fan relationship. Never did you think that you would actually like like him nor would he like like you. But did you actualy get to see him again? Well thats just another story....

 

 

 

  AND ITS DONE. OMG WHAT DID I JUST WRITE?! HAHAHA OMG. WELL HONESTLY I WAS RUSHING AND I FIGURED WHY NOT JUST WRITE THIS TILL THE END SINCE WELL I STARTED THIS STORY AGES AGO AND NEVER DID FINISH IT IN TIME. YOU JUST GET FED UP SOMETIMES RIGHT?

  SO THANKS FOR READING AND ALL BYE BYE EVERYONE!