Do you accept?

Us Against The World

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

    I sit up in my bed and hit the snooze button on my alarm clock.I stare at the wall in front of me,trying to remember the beautiful dream I just had.It was me and Channie just sitting in an empty room,him holding me in his arms,not letting go.I was really enjoying my imaginary time with Chanyeol and then my stupid alarm clock had to go and ruin it!I make a mental note to throw out that darn thing and get up to go clean myself up for the day.

    I make my way into the tiny bathroom of my apartment and look into the cracked mirror.Through the cracks,I can see the black circles that have formed underneath my eyes.I look rough!But I guess thats what happens when you work three jobs and get two hours of sleep.....I finish getting ready for work and run out the apartment without eating any breakfast.I'm hungry as hell,but if I don't get to work on time,I'll be fired.So I hurry on,power walking my way to my  job and thirty minutes later,I'm there.

"You're late."

"Well hello to you too,Mei."

"Boss Lee is gonna kill you if he finds out that you were late again."

"Yeah,yeah,I know."

I put my bag into the little cubicle with my name on it and walk to my sewing machine.Mei sits by me.Today,we were supposed to be making knock offs of expensive sweaters.

I start to sew my sweater,just minding my own business,and then Perry comes walking over to me.Sigh.What does she want?

"Dara!You're late again.Tch tch.I should tell Boss Lee.This is the third time you've been late this month.You know Boss Lee doesn't like it when you're late."Perry scolds me.

"Sure Dara was late again this morning,but you know that things have gotten hard lately for her,with the death of her boyfrie-" Mei tries to help defend me.

"No excuses!"Perry cuts her off. "Now,I'm going to have to report this to Boss Lee."Perry says.

"No!Please.I need this job."I plead.

Perry doesn't reply,but instead walks to Boss Lee's office.I'm scared and nervous.I know she's going to tell Lee that I was late again.And I know I'm going to get fired.Not too long after Perry walks into Lee's office,my name gets called.I get up and Mei grabs my wrist. "You want me to come with you?"

"No,I'm okay."

I walk off to Lee's office and knock on the door. "Come in." I hear a deep voice from the other side of the door and walk in.

"Dara,I heard this is the third time you were late this month.Is that true?"Boss Lee asks. "Yes sir,but I pro-"

"You're fired."And my job is gone just like that.I don't even try to plead for my job.I just walk out the office and go to my cubicle to collect my things.Mei runs over to me. "Hey,so what happened?" "I was fired."I answer.

"Wait,what?Are you serious?"

"Does it look like I'm joking?"

Mei dosn't answer and I walk out the warehouse.I hear footsteps behind me and turn around. "Hey.Hey!"Mei calls out. "What?" 

"I'll come by after work."Mei tells me. "Okay." And I go to my apartment.

 

              tumblr_n1c1xq8Hnf1r7y61oo1_400.gif

 

It's the next morning and I feel crappy.Mei came over after she got off of work,and we both stayed up late getting drunk off of cheap wine and complaining about random things.Mei must have left when I dosed off to sleep because I have no memory of her leaving.I have no energy to get up,so I just lay in bed and stare at the ceiling.I eventually fall back to sleep,but then the doorbell rings. "I wonder who that could be." I get up and quickly clean myself up.Then I go and answer the door.What I see are two females.One with blonde hair and one with red hair.They're dressed all in black,flashy clothing and I quickly realize they're from the other side of Raynez.I wonder what they are doing here at my doorstep.

"Are you Sandara Park?"The blonde one asks.

"Yes."

"I'm Officer CL and this here is my partner,Officer Minzy.We're from the government." They both take out their badges to comfirm they are who they say they are. "May we come in?"

"Umm,yes."I motion for them to come in. "Please make yourself comfortable."      

"Thank you."The red haired one,Minzy says.

The two sit down on the sofa and I sit down in the chair across from them.

"So,what brings you two here?"I question.

CL speaks."Miss Park,the government is conducting these experiments.Experiments to bring back people's deceased loved ones.It's to bring back the people who left this world too early.We know that you lost your lover not too long ago.So we chose you as one of the participants for this experience.This is a one time thing.Only a select few will have the chance to do this.You were one of the people we chose.So,will you accept?"

Wait what?I get to bring my Channie back from the dead?I can't believe it.I might be able to see my Chanyeol again.I really can't believe it.I might get to see the love of my life again.This is a dream come true.The whole plan seems weird and I feel a little skeptical,but I get to see Chanyeol again!

"Miss Park?"Minzy says my name to snap me out of my daydreaming.

 "So,do you accept?"CL asks again.

I accept the invitation without hesitation."Yes.I accept."

CL smiles."Good.Pack your things.We're leaving tommorow."

 

 

Sorry if this chapter seems a little boring.Things will get better!And thank you to everyone who suscribed and commented ♥ Have a nice day(0r night)~!