stars

EGO yet LOVE in the air

Na-wa kept rewinding the incidence last night. Her heart was almost going to explode it wont stop beating so fast. She ended up going to the kitchen to have some milk. She look at sofa where Kai were sleeping and she sneakly go to him.

"You look so different when you are quiet rather than fighting with me always" "its not like i dont like you but i dont trust people,im afraid to trust anymore" *sigh*  "i hope you will understand how i feel"

she touches Kai's hair and went off to bed. 

 

NEXT MORNING

"Wowww i slept *yawn*" *looks at the clock* oh im late for school. Wait it is weekend what am i saying. *lie down back again* suddenly "ahhhhhh Kai" . She went to the toilet and cleans herself as fast as she could. With the craziness she even choses what to wear and been changing this one to this one. "Wait i never chose what to wear why am i like this *took a blouse and a jeans short*" 

 

She went to the kitchen quietly so that Kai wont be awake and when she turns Kai pop off from the kitchen table

"YAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WHAT THE..."  "WAAAAAAAARGHHHH" Kai was shocked too. "You almost made me knock you with this frying pan, good morning princess" "I'm sorry i should make you breakfast *hurries to cook" Kai holds her shoulder and forced her to sit " i made pancakes lets eat together shall we?" Na-wa embarass her cheecks blushes (why do i have to show him my negative bad side. Yes i wake up late during weekends) . Kai said " do you need ice?" "Errrrr why? I drink hot drinks every morning . So, no thank you" Na-wa smirks. " it's not for your tea, its your cheecks its like its going to burn. You know you dont have to be embarass about. I know you slept late last night. So dont worry" Na-wa plays her fork and knife ,"wait what? How do you know i slept late last night? You were sleeping Kai." "I heard" Kai look deeply at Na-wa eyes."I'm sorry i have burden you with my proposing and everthing. I didnt mean too. I just wanted to tell you the truth about my feelings and...." " Kai, do you want to be my boyfriend?" Kai was going to continue and he were speechless " I'm sorry , its just i've been thinking all night and i dont want to make us as awkward relationship. So i had to let myself for you so i want to propose to you. Im willing to be your girl and i will try to learn to love you." " thanks Na-wa  thank you so much, i will protect you and love you. Yes i will be your boyfriend * hugs Na-wa* ive been waiting to be like this for long. I hope you know how sincere i am. I will be your gurad i will be your bestfriend i will do anything for you." Na-wa was about to cry and suddenly she laugh she feel so funny. Kai look at her weirdly, " hahahahaahah since when did you be a sweet talker and such a sweetie pie" Kai pinches her cheeck "for once can you be serious, i love you *his lips touches her nose" Na-wa felt shy and stand " ill help you with the dishes *smiles*"

 

 

KAI PM

My shine light,my day and night,

My destiny, my one and only.

I cant believe it. I've been waiting for this to be happen has come. It is sooner than i expected. I love you Na-wa like i really do. I hope i can make you believe that true love exist, some friends will stay and i will make you believe that you can trully find happiness in each every day life that we are going to be together. I hope i wont make you sad or even cry because of me.