accidently?

EGO yet LOVE in the air

Na-wa seems to be awkward everytime they met infront other guys. As for Kai, he want to make it obvious untill ...... Sehun grabs Na-wa waist because she almost fell at the staircase. Everyone was there even Kai. Sehun and Na-wa stood up straight and act awkwardly. The guys were teasing them and Kai took Na-wa hand and held their hand high " From now on, you guys cannot have feelings for her cause she's mine, my girl." Na-wa felt so embarass and she only look down on the floor, everyone was so surprised until they dont even make a sound.Sehun " i taught you guys wont ever make it official and tell us. We were waiting for two days you know *laugh*" he took something from his pocket so does xiumin baekhyun and *POOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPP* everyone yell "CONGRATULATIONS KAI AND NA-WA". Na-wa felt so confusingly aso does Kai, they all laugh and everyone congratulate them like they won a big prize. Suho "Everybody knows you guys on relationship , we can feel it the way you guys act and we over heard on the phone the day you i mean Na-wa propose you *laughs evilly*" Kai "how did you know? wait over heard?" Kris "yes stupid you forgot to end the conversation on the phone the other day." Lay "Guys i think Na-wa is going to explode with embrassment. It's enough guys *Na-wa looks at him and pinch him* OUCHHHHHHHHHH! *laugh* hahahaha congrats my lil sister" Na-wa "I think we should decide and plan what are we going to do tomorrow's welcome home party." Sehun "About that.. everything is planned alreadysodontworryand just bring your mom back home." Na-wa pats Sehun and bows to everyone "Thanks guys, you guys been so good to me." Kyungsoo "Its okay Na-wa you've been great lil sis to us, we will take care of you. If Kai do something to you bad tell us. We give him a smack for you *still teases* *Kai punch playfully* *everyone laugh*"

 

ON THE DAY NA-WA'S MOM IS COMING BACK

Na-wa woke up so early to cook some dishes for her mom. Kai enters her house and hug her from the back "OMG I ALMOST KILL YOU WITH THIS PAN" Kai laugh and Na-wa turns her lips attach on his. Kai was stunned it was their first kiss "Thats the punishment everytime you make me almost having a heart attack." 

NA-WA PM

Okayyyy that is WHY DID I MAKE THE FIRST MOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Chill relax, you have to make it like purposely. Okay lets finish this and get going. Kai suddenly hugs me again "Na-wa *why is he looking at me like that* *smile* *his lips touches mine again and this time it was passionately*" 

 

 

wow my lips wont stop beating the heat on mouth. " Na-wa lets hurry your mom is waiting" Na-wa look at Kai "okay". 

 

Kai walks with Na-wa while holding hands and approaches Na-wa's mom "annyeong omma" " annyeong Kai *smiles brightfully*" Na-wa "you guys have met?" "He followed you here the other day" Kai plays with his hair smiles with shyness. Kai took her bags and Na-wa holds her hands. They talk along the way and everyone was happy.