Recall

EGO yet LOVE in the air

"Na-wa I know you've been staying strong and i always made you mad. I'm sorry i did that on purpose and i have reasons i did that. I've been liking you for a long time when we first met. Not in the school office when you bump to me, when you spill coffee on me. You were pretty outside and inside. You had been the prettiest humble yet aggressive girl i have met. Cutest when you smile laugh. Its hurts me too when i hurt you. I was wrong for doing that. I hope you forgive me and give me second chance" "Okay what am i doing. Dont be nervous" Kai was practising, he straight his body and give a lot of strenght to not be shy and straight foward *rings the bell*

Na-wa gasps. She was all along at at the door and listening to him. She saw Kai went out from the car she went straight to the door house and waiting for Kai to ring the bell but it took him so long and she eavesdrop on him.

Na-wa PM

"...................................................." "he he-he likes me? like seriously? wait! what? i bump into him *tries to recall*"

2 years ago

Na-wa went a jog as usual every morning at her old house neighbourhood. She saw a guy walking his dog out in the morning. She likes dog but she never seen this dog before. It was a dwarf sheperd dog. It is white and she was attracted to it. Then she went to the coffee shop nearby to have a cup of americano. She saw the dog infront of the coffee shop and the dog was tied by the pole infrony of the shop and she went to see the dog. 

"OMG you're such a cutie." plays with dog and then she stood up turn back to go back home. When she turns, she accidently spill a hot coffee on some guys shirt. "Oh man sorry sorry " She took her towel and tried to wipe off but the guy push her hand roughly. Na-wa was afraid and said so many times. They guy was Kai , he look so pissed off and kept yelling at her but Na-wa just say sorry a lot of time and smile. You know why she smile?

"shoot i spilled my coffee pity this guy* sorry sooo sorry " "you! its so freaking hot *blablabla* " "*look at him* ( i did say sorry so many times but look a him he's cute but cant even keep it lay off not like i purposely, wait why am i judging him its my fault but look at him being silly and what not) *smiles i'm so sorry Mr. *looks at her watch *SHOOOT IM GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL* Im so sorry again MR" Na-wa runs off. But she couldnt remember his face that time.

BACK AGAIN

" ohhhhhhhh that guy. that guy was Kai? Coincidence ? or stalk? okay whatever but it seems tonight might be so awkward. damn" "okay keep cool Na-wa act normal."

door bells*

Na-wa opens the door. Kai " you look beautiful" he was stunned actually and it seems to be awkward "Oh hi hello Kai nice to meet you" Na-wa smile humbly. Kai "oh sorry i was stunned to see you with the white dress on you, the beautiful you i had ever seen' Na-wa blushes. "Er i think we can get going" said Na-wa. Kai blushes and holds Na-wa's hand and went to the car. 

AT RESTAURANT

It was expensive restaurant with sweet melody. White rose petals was filled all over the place even the fountain but.. "I think you bought the whole restaurant for tonight huh? you dont have too you know i like simple restaurant and what so not. " She smiles like a fox. "why did you said that? Its like you've been in this situation before a guy asking you out to have dinner in expensive restaurant. huh" he smirks. "Kai, i just dont want to have a fight with you today. I'm tired and no you dont have the right to judge me , i never been asked out by a guy before you're the first." Kai took a deep breath "Im sorry I'm sorry again." "Neeeh its okay" . They had dinner with quiet silently like they can even hear the fountain splashing water. Kai "I dont mean to be rude, we need to talk."

Na-wa look at Kai's eyes "(this is a deep awkward) *look at the sea beside the restaurant club* Lets finish this and go for a walk" Kai nods.

They went at the beach and suddenly Na-wa sat on the sand. Kai "hey you're going to get dirty, wait i just put my coat under you so you can sit without getting sands sticking on you later" "neeeh *holds kai's hand and ask him to sit beside her* just sit here and enjoy the view" . They sat for a few minutes and Na-wa started to talk :

"Do you know why i wouldnt mind about my white dress, well i should be worrying getting dirty right? I dont Because i want to throw it away. This dress reminds me a lot of hypocricity of everyone" I took a deep breath and continue "The last time i wore this dress during my birthday celebration that my dad held in a grand hotel, he invited a lot of people . His business partners, my schoolmae from ethniq high school and everyone was rich. They look at us like we were high thrones. All of them baught me pricey presents and i was really happy that time. Not because of the presents, is because i have lots of friends. But it ended unexpetedly when my dad suddenly going to be bankrupt, his business was drop a lot and everybody look us down even my schoolmates who i taught they were my friends. Then I was forced to move to another high school and neighbourhood. My dad was away to get up his business back again and there were the times when my parents agreed to have a divorce. *she smiles* But the divorce ended nicely tho and we never argue and even did not disturb my studies. My dad business was back again and he even remarried and we agree because everybody wants to see everbody happy yknow. I was staying strong infront of them even when my mom sick because i never want to be unhappy infront of her. She was my one and only over here since my dad barely comes here because he is staying in states. So i have to act Im okay at least what i can do. *she looks at the sparkling star and notice Kai as looking at her, she look at Kai* Reality hits again when i moved. The friends in school here are much more hypocrite ,they act nice but they stab in the back. I used to have bestfriends over here but they make my heart broke into pieces. They act because they were pitty on me and when they found out my mom is sick they said to keep strong and on the next day they ignore me. Maybe it will burden them if I keep revealling my sadness to them like right now im doing to you. So thats why i dont have friends in school because im afraid to make myself upset again im phobia with these stuff, i realise my phobia was gone until i only hang out with you guys and i was happy and glad too *smiles brightly* to meet you guys. You guys have been great to me even you who always faught with me *chuckles*. I never look upon on status, idols or anything i just wanted to have friends. I hope you guys will stay as my friends forever" "im sorry i annoyed you"

Kai kept looking at Na-wa and suddenly he grab his hand and runs to the sea. He splash the sea and both of them were happy and play for a while. They went back home later on.

When Kai drops Na-wa off he said " Na-wa I didnt get annoyed at all tonight and you do notice that was the first time you talk long enough to me. I'm glad you express your weights to me and i hope i was the only one you will do it after this" both of his hands holds Na-wa cheecks and kiss on the forehead. Na-wa was surprised again  " Na-wa i do really really like you, i hope you will be happy for real after this. WOuld you like to be my friend? my girlfriend? my woman?" Na-wa face was freaking red and didnt know what to say because it was her first time to be proposed and liked by someone because of real herself. Kai "urm im sorry to make this awkward situation again, i think i should get going *Kai blushes*" when Kai was about to go Na-wa call him "Kai" Kai look at her again "do you want to accompany me tonight?" Kai eyes was bluntly wide open. 

Kai spent the night at Na-wa's house. Na-wa gave a T-shirt and trousers to Kai which belongs to her dad that was left at her home. Both of them get changed and Na-wa made a hot chocolate for them. Kai sat at the sofa and Na-wa surprised him by giving the hot chocolate' and said "Its been awhile when i have someone other than me in this house. I've been alone in this house for quite some time" she sat beside Kai. Kai "but you manage to make it clean and warmly *looks at Na-wa* (my heart is going to explode if she smiles all night long)" "i have nothing to do so i always kept it clean" . "Uh Kai about the propose.." Kai cuts off " we should get to sleep and i will give you time to think off it." Na-wa smiles , and thanked Kai for the understanding to herself. Na-wa gave blankets and pillow to Kai so he could sleep on the sofa and Na-wa went to bed.