TEASER THREE

AQUARELLE // SMTOWN'S NEW GIRLGROUP - APPLY CLOSED!
TEASER THREE
-> Update is below, please read.
 

A bright morning in Seoul, South Korea,  a girl walked trough the demanding crowd of teenagers, trying not to curse every second as people bump into her. 5 minutes struggling, she finally managed to get inside the building safely with the help of a security guard. She gave a final glare at the crowd outside and went off to the practice room. She was already 20 minutes late, and she blames the crowd outside for it although it was mainly her fault for staying up so late at night.  

 

The girl pushed the door open and walked inside while playing with her phone, not noticing that someone was already inside.

 

“Well someone’s late for the hundredth time” He spoke, slightly shaking his head.

 

“O-oh sorry I – the crowd was making it hard to get inside” The girl rubbed her neck.

 

“Yeah sure, lets just get started” He stood up and turn on some music. “Now try to loosen up for a bit and we’ll start practicing then”

 

The girl, Noreun, practiced singing while her coach kept on telling her this and that. It was hard for her, knowing that she doesn’t have much tolerance to being patient. She knows what she is doing, she doesn’t need to be told of what to do, that was what’s in her head the whole time. Nevertheless she kept practicing as hard as she can.

 

It was getting late, and practice session was finally over. Its unusual for a session to end so early, and it happens very seldom. But Noreun had already practiced hard and the couch noticed it, and so she walked out of the practice room after thanking her coach. Tired and sleepy, with her eyes barely open, she took her time getting to the main lobby. 

 

When she finally reached the ground floor, she spotted a noisy crowd of younger trainees looking at one of the notices on the news board. Curious, because trainees don’t usually read notices unless it is very important, Noreun walked towards them, trying to see what they’re reading.

 

“Eight members?? Really??” A girl exclaimed.

 

“Woah the rumors are true then, Aquarelle, right?” Another one answered.

 

“They’re publishing the names? On a notice?” A small boy asked.

 

They kept on talking and shouting, it was a mess for Noreun, she really wanted to know what is going on but no one is giving her the chance. She struggled to see the notice, until she saw a brown-haired girl walking towards her, grinning and grabbing her shoulders lightly while pushing her away from the crowd.

 

“Unnie! We made it!!” The girl squealed at Noreun, who is completely oblivious about the situation. She then realize the girl who is talking to her is a close trainee friend named Jinhee.

 

“We made what??” Noreun asked, half shouting.

 

“Aquarelle!! We’re selected as part of the group!! We’re debuting this year unnie!” Jinhee squealed again, and this time, Noreun joined her.

 

“Omo I can’t believe this” The older one laughed. “Who else is on the list? How many members are there?”

 

“It said to be eight members, but there were only six names posted” Jinhee explained. “I think there’s Younghee unnie, Aesook unnie, Jaerin and also Mira”

 

“Aaah I see” Noreun wasn’t surprised that she is the oldest, knowing her sunbaes had already debuted before her. She chuckled, hearing the name Mira and Jinhee in the same list, it would take awhile for both of them to get friendly.

 

Jinhee, on the other hand, thinks the same thing as she know that Mira couldn’t really handle annoying things, but she doesn’t care. Jinhee grinned at the thought of playing tricks to her members, all day long and so on. She is really excited on debuting, and knowing that she would finally be on the same level as a certain someone.

 

In cue, Younghee and Jaerin approached them, the same bright grin plastered on their faces.

 

“Congrats guys~~” Jaerin hugged Jinhee “We’re going to be a group now!!”

 

“Unnie! Lets share a room together!!” Younghee smiled at Noreun.

 

The four girls chatted for some time, while continuously receiving support from other trainees.

 

“I’ll be leaving first then” Jinhee finally said. “See you tomorrow~”

 

“Bye Jinhee”

 

“See you later~”

 

Jinhee walked outside the building, still happy for what she had just experience. Three years wasn’t a long time, but it isn’t a short one either. She realized why the coaches were so hard on her these years, it was so she can debut well.

 

The sky was still bright even though it’s almost 6 pm. Jinhee rush to get to her home, she was excited to tell the good news to her family.

 

“Dad and Jinhyung should be proud of me” She grinned.

 

She finally went home and was greeted warmly by her family, and the house became even lively after she told them the good news. Jinhee’s father eventually cooked the most amazing steaks for dinner and the three of them ate delisciously.

 

If only mom is here..

 

She shrugged. Nevertheless, she still has the two people she loved, and then she will have 7 other friends that will love her as well. It was a dream come true for Jinhee.

 

 

 


Author's note:

Hola<3 twelvemiracles here, again, sorry for being inactive for so long ;n; This teaser introduced two new members YEaY congrats, Noreun and Jinhee<33 I also added Younghee and Jaerin in it, I'm sorry i didnt make you guys any story teasers ;n; 

Well anyway, enjoy! we still havent settle the last 2 members, i guess we'll see about that later :)