TEASER ONE

AQUARELLE // SMTOWN'S NEW GIRLGROUP - APPLY CLOSED!
TEASER ONE
-> Update is below, please read.

“Mira-yah!” Sehun shouted, running out of nowhere towards Mira.

 

“What’s with you and shouting so early in the morning??” She yawned, facing Sehun as he sat beside her, panting. “You okay there?”.

 

“Yeah, sure, I’m fine, I’m handsome” Sehun smirked as he wiped his sweat away while Mira rolled her eyes, secretly agreeing to him.

 

“Handsome my ” Mira chuckled as she fix the tall guy’s hair. “You can’t even keep your hair tidy”.

 

“Hey, I was running” He pinched Mira’s nose gently. “Those sasaengs love me too much” He sighed.

 

Mira watched as Sehun got up and turned his Ipod on. She remembered how they used to go everywhere together peacefully. Ever since Sehun debuted, it was never the same, and as expected the two best friends weren’t as close as before. They’d have different practice sessions, and he would probably stick to his fellow EXO members.

 

Turning on some dubstep-like music, Sehun started his warm up.  Mira watched in admiration as Sehun danced like crazy. He was always lost in his dancing, and Mira liked that part of him. 

 

Soon after the music stops, Sehun noticed Mira’s expression. He smiled as he walked towards her and gently whispers by her ear.

 

“I know I’m dreamy and all but you don’t have to make it too obvious” He smirked, satisfied as Mira blushed.

 

“Wh-what are you saying, you’re not dreamy at all!” Mira half-shouted, covering her red cheeks.

 

“Aw jagiya you don’t have to lie~” Sehun said teasingly. He likes to play with Mira whenever he can, as he likes her reaction towards his teasing.

 

Mira frowned, still blushing at Sehun’s previous statement. “Ugh fine whatever you say, I’m outta here” And like that, she stormed outside the room.

 

Sehun chuckled, already being used to Mira’s rather short-temper. He followed her clumsily outside, just to bump into a certain girl.

 

“Oh! Sehun-ah!” She waved her hand while walking towards him.

 

“Hi Aesook noona~ Do you see where Mira went?” Sehun asked gently while Aesook raises her brow.

 

“What, did you annoy her again or something?” She asked, Sehun nodded while innocently grinning. Aesook tsk-ed. “Seriously you could’ve done better!”.

 

“I was only teasing her noona, she was admiring me dance I couldn’t help it” Sehun laughed, and this time Aesook laughed as well.

 

“Well she went that way” She said while pointing towards the cafeteria. “But I think I saw Sulli sunbae also, so you better watch out” Aesook grinned evilly.

 

Sehun rubbed his neck. “Having Mira being annoyed on her own is fine, but adding Sulli into it I just hope there won’t be any world war” He chuckled.

 

“Well if a war really going to be declared, you’re dead my friend” She laughed. “Oh and if you find Mira, tell her that the principle called her to his office!” Aesook wave her hand, leaving Sehun all by himself.

 

Meanwhile in the cafeteria, Mira was enjoying a piece of cheesecake, until the devil walked towards her table.

 

“Hey there, dongsaeng” Sulli said, smirking. “All by yourself I see, let unnie accompany you”.

 

Mira rolled her eyes while silently stabs her cheesecake with a fork, imagining it was Sulli. “Its not like I’m the only one alone, are you ditched by your fellow members sunbae? Oh how sad.”

 

Sulli glared at her, tapping her fingers rapidly against the table. “I’m surprised you’re not with mister Oh Sehun” Mira choked, hearing what Sulli just said. “Aw did you two broke up? Well he obviously deserve someone better”

 

Mira had enough of it, first she was annoyed and now she’s furious. Just as Mira was about to explode, Sehun came barging in, wrapping his left arm around her shoulder.

 

“Hey I was looking for you everywhere! Why did you leave in the middle of a pocky game?” Sehun pouted while Mira and Sulli left their jaws open. 

 

“I- I was-“ Mira stuttered. By then, all eyes are watching the three.

 

“Lets just go, I heard the principle was looking for you” Sehun smiled as he drag Mira out of the cafeteria.

 

“Pocky game? Are you being serious?” Mira asked, half angry half amused.

 

“You should be glad I came in just the right time” Sehun stated, ruffling her hair.

 

“Well its you who annoyed me the first time” Mira frowned.

 

“I’m sorry~” Sehun said, hugging Mira tightly. “You were too cute I can’t help it”

 

Mira blushed once more. “H-hey, you said the principle was looking for me, is that true?”

 

“Oh, right” Sehun almost-shouted. “Aesook noona said the president called you to his office”

 

“Really? I should be going now then!” Mira exclaimed as she ran towards the president’s office.

 

“H-hey! Wait for me yah!” Sehun shouted, trying to catch up with the girl.

 

Soon they arrived in front of the office. Mira adjusted her hair and clothing, as they are now rather messy while Sehun helped her.

 

“I’m going in now” Mira said, grabbing the door handle.

 

“Okay, I’ll wait here for you” Sehun smiled.

 

As Mira walked inside, she saw Aesook and the president himself, in the middle of a serious- but warm conversation. She bowed and the president motioned her to take a seat.

 

“Mira-ssi you do know how to knock a door, don’t you?” The president asked. Mira was confused for a second until she realized she forgot to knock.

 

“I-I’m so sorry president-nim I completely forgot I-“ She bowed numerous times while the president and Aesook laughed.

 

“Take it easy, Mira” The president smiled. “I was only playing”. Mira breathe in relief while Aesook patted her, still laughing.

 

“So as I was saying to Aesook-ssi” Kim Youngmin continued. ”The company is planning to debut a new group, possibly as EXO’s sister group”

 

The girls nodded, taking everything in.

 

“We’ve went trough the trainees files and watched your training hours” He said, looking at the two girls. “And we’re thinking of putting you both into the group, seeing how hard you’ve worked in the company and how long you have been here”

Mira and Aesook smiled, delighted to hear the good news.

 

“And so you two will be debuting in mid-2014 as members of Aquarelle, are you two ready?” The president asked, smiling.

 

“Oh yes! I would love to!” Aesook exclaimed.

 

“I’m so excited! Thank you so much president-nim!” Mira said, squealing in delight.

 

The president nodded. “We’ll inform you later when we choose the other members, along with your positions” He smiled. “You both are excused now”

 

The girls thanked him and bowed again. They couldn’t hide the joy off their faces, hearing the wonderful news they had just heard.

 

As they went out of the room, Aesook immediately waved goodbye and ran off somewhere, probably seeing Chanyeol. Mira kept smiling and grinning at Sehun, making him confused.

 

“So.. what happened?” Sehun asked Mira, who is still staring at him while grinning.

 

“I’m” Sehun raised his brow.  “I’m debuting this year!!!” Mira squealed as she hugged the guy tightly.

 

“Really???” Sehun asked, looking straight to Mira’s face as she nodded. “Woah congrats Mira!” He smiled, ruffling Mira’s hair.

 

“Thanks Sehorn~” She giggled. “Gah I’m so happy right now I can kiss you!”

 

“You’re welcome to kiss me anytime soon you know” Sehun smirked, hugging the girl.

 

“Changed my mind, you’re never going to get a kiss from me” She laughed, hugging him back.

 

“Aw, that’s not fair” He laughed. “Come on, let’s go buy some ice cream” 

 


Author's note:

Hi guys! its twelvemiracles here! So I made the first teaser, it's mostly about my character Yoo Mira and how she interacts with people. How do you think about her? Sehun and Mira are just friends, but yeah I think it's rather obvious that they like each other c: Sulli is actually her rival, if you're wondering why I made those two fight haha. Aesook is June's character, she'll appear more in the second teaser maybe, it'll be June who'll write. 

Well anyway, enjoy~* oh btw, the deadline is next week, 30th March, Sunday, so might as well finish your app teehee~*