↘ allkpop reveals hwan hana of 여친!

〈 GIRLFRIEND. 〉 여친 : apply now! / sment. applying closes in mid-april!
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
SMENT. releases 1ST member of GIRLFRIEND!
March 8, 2014 @ 00:00 am
tumblr_mrv23pqe5a1rfyb46o1_500.png
zdVJmyT.png
by smentertainment
scrap, share & like
897621
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

A long anticipated wait for some more news about sment's new girlgroup ' GIRLFRIEND ' which shall be debuting in the first half of 2014 and now SMENT. has confirmed and released a teaser of their first member which was shown in ' MEET GIRLFRIEND ', Nation's Goma Agashi Hwan Hana!.

SEE ALSO: EXO hints for a possible comeback in 2014?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Her name is Hwan Hana otherwise known as ' Ana ' as her stage name, born as a 93'liner and will be the main vocalist and face of the group. She is said to be known as Girls' Generation members Kim Taeyeon and Tiffany Hwang's lovechild by the fans and EXO's Byun Baekhyun's little fangirl. SMENT. released this video teaser of the gorgeous girl showing her cute charm and quirky personality in what seemed to look like a photoshoot, most likely for the group's upcoming mini album once they debut. Her title is the Nation's Goma Agashi because people feel as if they have the need to protect her because she has the angelic look which could make any person stop just to take a glance, but she isn't the visual but we assume that this could mean that the other members will also be beautiful, maybe even more than their sunbaes.

HaNa has had a major impact in her life joining sm as evidence from staff is that she weighed about 80kg when she entered surprisingly ( but SM saw potential in her ) and lost over 30kg during the 3 years which she had trained for and she had no surgery except taking that diet and weight loss. So what do you think about Hwan Hana? does she have what it takes and is worthy of taking the almighty main vocal position and be in the group itself? leave your comments below, share and like and stay tuned for more news about this upcoming girlgroup and revealing members!

PREDEBUT

tumblr_n234rqMuIy1tt80qzo2_500.jpg      tumblr_n1gvdlKsAi1s308ezo1_500.jpg
HaNa and her brother.                                          Hana in the third year of trainee days!.
 

tags
girlgroup
SM Entertainment
members
teaser
comments
There are 5672 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
avatar2.png
baekismine · Posted March 8, 2014 @ 00:00 am
whaaaaaat??? omf- she does look like taeny's lovechild! I think I'll be switching my otp of BaekYeon into... BaekAn
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
ggeuropa · Posted March 8, 2014 @ 00:00 am
TAENY'S LOVECHILD SARANGHAE!
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
ayokpop · Posted March 8, 2014 @ 00:00 am
In all honesty, I don't think sment should debut this girlgroup and 80kg? woah.. who knew sment. accepted chubby people, and I think she looks like she had no surgery, maybe her cheek bones~ /shot..
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
yousaywhatnow · Posted March 8, 2014 @ 00:00 am
finally all these exopink and f(exo) ships can settle down, these girls will suit exo better in my opinion! taeun and taestal forever!!!! <3.
Reply · Report · Share
 
more