〈 01. MEET 여친! 〉

〈 GIRLFRIEND. 〉 여친 : apply now! / sment. applying closes in mid-april!
MEET 여친! (GF) TV
MARCH 6, 2014

        

"Annyeong!" Ara waved brightly, plastering a wide grin on her face as she held the hand-held camera above her. "Girlfriend's sweeteu recipe Ara imnida! It's already past 1AM here in the dorm, and you may be wondering why I can't sleep.. well I just can't!"she continued, simply shrugging her shoulders. Letting out a sigh of boredom, she moved out of her bedroom and made her way into the living room. "Might as well leave my dorm before my unnie gets angry--she's a very ugly sleeper in my opinion, but shhhh you never heard it from me"she whispered placing her index finger on her lips, giving a wink, laughing evilly as usual whilst sitting on the cream-coloured couch. Suddenly, she heard a faint creak coming from a door and shuffled onto her seat uncomfortably. "Omo, what was that?"she gulped looking around hastily to see where the source of the noise came from. Suddenly a figure with long dark brown chocolate hair had came out and Ara was speechless not knowing what to do at the crazy situation. Quickly she had hid away and got the nearest thing next to her which was the small lamp and took a peek and glanced back at the camera. "So I may not make it out alive but just to have a confession prepared... Onew sunbae-nim... I ate your chicken... pleasedon'tkillme! it was just so tempting and you left it out andithoughtyouwouldn'tmindifitooksome! " she begged. 

With the small quiet groan, "You do know that I'm not a phsyco right?" the tired voice asked rolling her eyes, Ara blinked several times confused, she looked up to see-

"Hana-yah! you scared the friggin yehets out of me! how could you??" she cried making an expression such as this 'TTATT'

 "You mean, getting woken up by a loud voice and coming to the living room to get milk and some cookies? I don't think so" Hana replied nodding firmly pouring herself a glass of milk taking a bite of her chocolate chip cookie. Ara rolled her eyes and pouted.

"Yeah yeah, now get your over here and say hello to the viewers a.k.a our fans!!" Ara commanded in a bubbly manner calling her over with a gesture of her hand waving. Hana brought along her cookie and let out a small sigh slowly making her pace towards Ara and the camera and sat down beside her. Ara stared at her anticipating for something. 

"What's with you unnie?" Hana asked quirking a brow confused "Stop staring at me like that, it's freaking me out" she continued slowly nodding shuffling away slightly scared of her elder.

"Introduce yourself pabo, the fans don't even know who you are yet. duh!~"Ara repied with a sing-song with a 'duh' expression voice chuckling at her actions shaking her head playfully. Hana shrugged and faced the camera with a small tired smile, she wasn't really someone so cheery when it came to a time like this, it was too early and she had some schedules prepared for her.

"Annyeong. Hwan Hana imnida-" Hana spoke with a monotone voice, almost sounding as if she was a robot and Ara could not take it and interrupted her with a scoff and smacked her arm, Hana blinked with a wide awake expression "WAE??!"she asked with a moody tone rubbing her now aching arm.

"Introduce yourself properly Hana-yah, this isn't ' MEET BORING GIRLFRIEND ' " Ara answered and Hana nodded in agreement ... eventually and sweetly smiled at the camera with a 'scary murderer' expression and Ara smacked her again "Yah you're gonna freak them out" and Hana just laughed at her opinion.

"Alright, Annyeonghaseyo Nation's Goma Agashi Hana imnida!" Hana greeted with a bright yet still quite tired smile whispering decently loud enough for the viewers to hear saluting cutely. She then turned to Ara "Happy now?" the girl asked furrowing her brows at the elder, pouting.

"Very" and with that Ara looked at the time "Woah.. talk about time goes fast, well I had fun filming this first mini episode of 'MEET GIRLFRIEND', and I hope you, our beloved yeon-in's had great fun watching us fool about, I do really lurb this weirdo right here though so don't think I'm a bad person" she told the viewers pointing at the camera nodding surely. "Well we have to get some sleep, I hear our unnie switching on the lights but it was worth it haha, until again, please keep giving your wonderful support and love to GIRLFRIEND , we surely appreciate it all! kamsahamnida~ and stay tuned for the next ep of 'MEET GIRLFRIEND', is there anything you'd like to say Hana-yah?" Ara asked looking at her dongsaeng.

"Deh! thank you for all your wonderful support and love and please keep doing so and also keep your eye out for the other members too, we shall all be revealed in allkpop one at a time, I hope you will get to know us better and we'll get to do the same with you, saranghae and hwaiting GIRLFRIEND-eu!" Hana commented raising her fist pumping it to the air encouragingly with a happy grin.

"I'm your girl! Girlfriend imnida!" the two said and did a flying kiss at the same time to the camera "Signing out Mwuah!" Ara ended waving along with Hana blocking the view of the camera finishing the video.    

 
author note

So what did you think? 1st episode of ' MEET GIRLFRIEND '. By the way ' I'm your girl! Girlfriend imnida!" that's their official group greeting, me and silentstories thought of it. There will be news coming out tomorrow of allkpop and these two and more episodes once members start getting revealed at some point so stay tuned and apply now if you still haven't! got lots of spaces! <3 - Leann