2

Again and Again

Yuri POV

 

After got the tickets, I approached Kris.

"Kris?" 

"Yes? What's wrong?" he smiled.

"Umm, you wanna accompany me? To Super Junior's concert? Please!" I'm begging to Kris. He looks confused. 

"Why me?" 

"What? If it's not you, who else?" I scratched my head. 

"Uh, okay. As long as it's with you, I'll come." he grabbed his ticket. 

"Thank you thank you thank you!! I love you Kris!!!" I shook his body. 

"WOW finally Yuri said she loves Kris!" Luhan teased me. 

"When will you say you love Seohyun, Luhan?" said Kris to Luhan. Luhan's face became red and he scratched his head. 

"What are you talking about!" Luhan mad. Seohyun just sat there with very very confused expression. She doesn't know what's going on.

"Seohyun please don't listen to Kris, he's crazy!" Luhan shook Seohyun's shoulder.

"Okay okay, Lulu oppa." 

"Hahahahahaha! Lulu oppa? She called you oppa? But she never called Kris oppa!" Tiffany mocked Luhan and Seohyun. She laughed at them.

"Unnie!!! Please don't be like that!! Lulu oppa asked me to do that!" Seohyun whined. 

"Okay okay, calm down everybody. I just teached Seohyun how to be polite with olders!" Luhan explained. Everyone still laughing. 

"It's already 6 PM, I think I should go home. Bye everyone!" I stood up, but Kris grabbed my wrist.

"Yuri, I'll take you home." 

"Uh, you don't have too! It's okay, I can go home by myself." I said and put his hand down. 

"But-"

"No buts! See you tomorrow! Oh by the way, the concert is on Saturday, it means, it's 2 days to go. Bye!" after that I left. 

***

When I arrived, I saw my mom is watching tv so I joined her. 

"Mom, what are you watching?" 

"I'm watching Panda and the Hedgehog, wow is that Donghae?" wow my mom recognized him! 

"OH YES THAT'S MA DONGHAE." I jumped in the couch because I'm excited to see him. Suddenly my phone rang.

"Uh who is this, I'm going to watch my Donghae, you ruined my day." I grabbed my phone and saw the caller, it's Kris. How can he called me in this time, in front of my mom. Ah what should I do? Should I pick it up or just reject it? Uhh better I reject it and just text him.

"Why did you call? Sorry I can't pick it up, I'm with mom now." -Yuri 

After that he replied.

"What's the matter if you're with your mom now? I wanna hear your voice~ lol." -Kris

"Okay just call me at 10 PM tonight. I'm going to take a bath now, don't miss me! Hahaha!" -Yuri

"Can I join?" -Kris

"Join my . I'll be right back!" -Yuri

"Yuri, someone just called you, why did you reject?" my mom said with her curious face. Uh she's starting it. She'll investigate me tonight. 

"Uh, it's someone. Ah you don't need to know mom, I'm going to to take a bath. Bye mom!" I kissed my mom's cheek after that I ran to my room.

I opened my room and saw Kangin stood there. Actually it's not real Kangin, it's just his poster. But I'm going to meet him!

"Kangin oppa, wait here ok I'm going to take a bath. You wanna come inside? Hahaha you can't!" I think I'm going crazy because of Kangin. After that I went into the bathroom and take a bath.

When I just finished, suddenly my phone rang. I pick it up. I knew who's calling.

"I told you to call me at 10 PM, why did-" 

"HEY ARE U CRAZY?" uh, it's my daddy.

"Oh dad, what happened? I thought it's my friend." I scratched my head.

"Tell your mom that tonight I'm going to eat with Mr. Lee. Don't wait for me tonight. Just put the key under the window." 

"Okay." 

After that I'm rolling in my bed, looking at Kangin's poster and smiling by myself. I'm so bored. Tomorrow is friday, it means no study, no homework. What should I do? I can't watch Super Junior on Youtube because I already watched all of their videos. Or should I call Seohyun? Talk about Super Junior in the phone with her? I always do it everyday and it makes me bored. 

Should I call Kris? Maybe I should call him.

"Hello." Kris voice came out. I'm so nervous!

"Uh-oh, hi Kris." I'm sounded like stupid person.

"Yuri? You told me that I should call you at 10 PM why are you calling now?"

"Umm, I'm just bored. Am I bothering you? If yes-" 

"NO NO NO! Of course no! As I said earlier, I wanna hear your voice. Hahaha." he laughed.

"Okay.. So are there any homeworks for tomorrow?" I knew that no homeworks for tomorrow but I'm out of topic.

"No. I think no. Umm, Yul." 

"Yes?" 

"You-umm you know that I don't like Super Junior right?" he sounds stutter.

"Oh? I don't know. I'm sorry I won't talk about them again. And if you don't want to come to their concert it's no problem! I'll sell the ticket." 

"No it's not like that, I-" 

"You wanna come to their concert or not?" 

"Okay.. I'll come." 

"YAAAAAY!!! I love you!!!" Ups, I didn't realize that I said that. Embarrassing. After that I hang up the phone. I'm too nervous!

***

When I was about to left my house, I saw someone standing in front of my house.

"Kris? What are you doing here!?" I grabbed his hand and dragged him away from my house.

"I wanna walk with you to school. Why?" He seems confused. He's so cute.

"Just for today, okay? Don't ever come to my house again!" I scolded him. 

"I'm sorry." He lower his head.

"Uh, I'm sorry Kris! Don't be like that. I'm sorry! I'm just afraid that my mom will find out.." 

"About us?" he looked at me. I'm afraid to look back. I lower my head.

"Yes. I'm sorry Kris." 

"No problem, but you have to tell your parents, okay?" he pat my shoulder.

"I will." I looked at him and smiled. After that he put his arm around my shoulder and we walked to school. 

 

"Wow the lovey dovey walked to school together!" Luhan teased us. 

"I'm happy for you both!" Tiffany smiled to us. Her eye smile is the best!

"Unnie, tomorrow we must leave at 12 PM okay?" Suddenly Seohyun appeared. 

"Why so early? The concert is at 6 PM right?"

"But there will be so many people! We need to be fast! So we'll get the front place. We'll see our boys without any disturbance!!!" Seohyun seems so excited. I saw Luhan, he always looks at Seohyun in different way. I think Luhan likes Seohyun. 

"Seohyun, you're so excited don't you?" I pat her head. 

"Yes! Of course!!" 

"I'm excited too! Because I'm going to watch concert with Seohyun." Luhan put his arm around Seohyun's shoulder. 

"Uh, Lulu oppa. Don't tease me!" Seohyun put her hand on her face. She's so shy. 

***

Today is Saturday it means I'm going to meet Kangin oppa! WOAAAAAH SO EXCITED!!! I looked at the clock, it's 10 AM now. I have 2 more hours to get ready. I took a bath, after that I chose my clothes. I decided to wear this clothes.

I ran downstair and ate my breakfast. I didn't realize it's already 12 PM! I called Seohyun.

"Seo? Where are you?" 

"I'm in front of your house with Lulu oppa and Kris. Ppali!!!" Seohyun screamed. Woah, I never heard her scream before.

I ran outside and found them in front of my house. We walked to bus station and went to the venue.

"Unnie I can't wait to see Kyuhyun oppa! AAAAAAA." Seohyun laughed. I wanna fangirling with her but I can't because I'm with Kris now. 

When we arrived, I saw big poster of Super Junior. I can't hold it anymore. I screamed. I took photos with Seohyun. We waited until 6 PM, luckily we got front place, so we can watch them clearly. The concert started. I screamed.

"Yuri, don't scream like that." Kris warned me.

"But, it's Kangin! It's ing Kangin!!! He's so handsome right. OH MY GOSH IT'S KANGIN THAT'S KANGIN!!! IN FRONT OF US!!!" I screamed louder and louder. Kris seems didn't like it. 

After 1 hour of concert, I'm still screaming with Seohyun. Luhan just smiled seeing Seohyun like that. He enjoyed the concert. And I think Kris is opposite. He didn't enjoy the concert. 

"Yuri, what's so good from Kangin?" I think he's jealous. Hahaha!

"He's handsome and talented. You see there!!!! He's dancing!!! AAAAAA." I screamed and sang to song called 'Don't Don'.

Suddenly I saw Kris went out from the venue. I wanna run to him but it's Super Junior. I can't skip their concert.

The concert finished. I tried to find Kris but I couldn't. 

"Luhan can you help me?" I approached Luhan, I need his help.

"What? Of course as long as I can do it." 

"Can you call Kris? Ask him where is he." 

"Why don't you do it by yourself? You're his girlfriend right?" Luhan's right, but I'm too afraid to call him. I think he's mad at me. 

"I think he's mad at me. Just do it Luhan!" 

"Okay okay!" After that Luhan called him. 

"Yul, he said that he's at his house. He's going to sleep. He sounds like he's mad. You're right." Aish, what should I do? 

"Ugh, what should I do, Lu?" 

"You're so stupid. Say sorry to him!" 

"But it's not my fault! I was just enjoying the concert, and he's mad? Non sense!" I stomped my foot.

"Umm maybe Kris is selfish?" said Seohyun. But Seohyun's also right! Luhan doesn't mad when Seohyun praise her Kyuhyun in front of him. Maybe Luhan isn't Seohyun's boyfriend but I can see that Luhan likes Seohyun.

"Ah I don't know, I'm going home first. Bye. Thanks for today." after that I left them. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's the chapter 2! Thanks for reading. Don't forget to leave your comment and subscribe.