3

Again and Again

Yuri POV

 

Today is monday, uh I must go to school. It means I must face Kris today and say sorry to him. But seriously, this isn't my fault! Kris is selfish. I just wait for him to say sorry to me.

When I arrived at school, I saw Tiffany outside the class. 

"Tiffany? What are you doing here?" 

"Uh nothing, I'm just bored. By the way, Kris said that you're annoying and now he's mad. What's wrong?" Tiffany investigate me.

"ANNOYING MY . He's so selfish! When we watched Super Junior, suddenly he was mad and went out from the venue! I didn't know what's going on." I screamed. Tiffany cover my mouth with her hand.

"Hey! Lower your voice. After that what did you do? You followed him outside right?" 

"....No. I mean, it's Super Junior concert! It's my first time saw them in person, I couldn't skip it."

"Are you crazy? You choose Super Junior rather than your boyfriend?" Tiffany seems mad. What's wrong with Tiffany and Kris?!

"Hey listen Tiff, do you know that Luhan likes Seohyun? But when Seohyun praise Kyuhyun in front of him, Luhan never mad." I pushed Tiffany away and went to the class. Oh sh*t, I sit beside Kris. Should I switch seat with Hyoyeon? or Sunggyu? or Lay? or Taeyeon? UGH. Or should I say sorry to Kris? 

When I walked to my seat, I saw Kris expresionless, he saw me too. After that I sat. It's so awkward you know, he didn't talk to me, and I didn't want to start first!

"Why you two didn't talk? Yuri say sorry!" Suddenly Tiffany appeared. Ish, why Tiffany always in Kris side?! 

"Kris I'm sorry." I didn't look at him. 

"Yul, look at Kris." Tiffany commented. I look at Kris but he didn't look at me? Wtf?

"He didn't look at me, I didn't want to look at him." 

"Tiff, don't force her. Yuri I'm sorry." Kris looked at me.

"Me too. I'm sorry if I made you mad." I apologized. 

"Okay the lovey dovey couple is back! Bye bye!" after that Tiffany left the class. 

***

We, I and Kris have dated for 2 months. But now something became weird. Kris rarely call me, he rarely ask me out. What's wrong with him? And now, in class, I sat with Tiffany, and Luhan sat with Kris. 

"Yuri can you accompany Tiffany to the doctor? She's sick." suddenly Taeyeon appeared.

"What?" Kris seems so shocked.

"Umm okay, where is she now?" when I was about to stand up, Kris made me sat again.

"Let me bring her to the doctor. Yul you don't have. You'll skip lesson and I don't like that." Kris is so kind! 

"Okay. Be careful!" 

 

Recess bell has rung, suddenly Lay and Hyoyeon approached me.

"Yuri yuri!" Hyoyeon called me.

"What?" 

"You remember when you watched Super Junior with Seohyun?" Lay asked me.

"I remember, why?" 

"I saw Kris went out from the concert venue." said Hyoyeon.

"I knew." Hyoyeon seems shocked.

"It's not just that! I saw him walked to Tiffany's house. I followed him!" said Lay. I think I'm going to faint. Somebody hold me please.

"Who are you talked like that! I didn't believe you two! And why were you following him?!" I screamed.

"Calm down Yuri! I'm not lying!" Lay tried to calm me.

"You mean he cheated on me?!" 

"I think." 

"I'm curious because now Kris rarely call me and rarely ask me to hang out. And Taeyeon also said that 2 weeks a go, she saw Kris was walking with Tiffany." I said. Maybe they're right. But Tiffany is my bestfriend, why would she do that?!

"Yul, you wanna come to the hospital with me? We're going to follow them." said Hyoyeon.

"I come!" 

***

When we arrived at the hospital, I saw Kris is laughing with Tiffany. Tiffany's eating lollipop. I pretended not to see that. I tried to think about it in positive way. Maybe Kris just pity her. 

I didn't go back to school, I walked to my house and took a rest. I felt my head is very heavy today. I decided to call Kris.

"Kris?" I said.

"What." He's so cold! Brrr! I'm freezing.

"Nothing, what are you doing?" 

"I'm going to sleep. Bye Yuri." he hang up. That's very nice of you, Kris! 

***

Today, I'll break up with Kris. It's enough, I'm tired. I called him.

"Kris."

"What?"

"I think we should break up. We better be friend. You're bored with me, right?" I said without hesitation.

"It's not like that I'm just-"

"No need explaination! Bye." I hang up. I never mad like this. I hate him. 

***

Today is monday, it means I must meet him. Ugh. It'll be so awkward..

When I arrived at school, I saw Tiffany is laughing with Kris. WTF?! We just broke up and he laughed like that?!?!

"Unnie!!! I heard you broke up with Kris, what's wrong?" Suddenly Seohyun appear in front of me.

"Uh you see him there then, he's laughing with Tiffany." 

"Tiffany unnie? Why is she like that? I must scold her!" When Seohyun was about to go to them, I grabbed her wrist.

"Seo, no need. Let them." 

"But Kris just broke up with you! Uh, but I think it's better you broke up with him. Because I saw Tiffany unnie and Kris holding hands in front of COEX Mall 3 days a go. 

"Why you didn't tell me, Seo." 

"I forgot unnie, I'm sorry!" 

"No need to say sorry! Let's go." 

***

In class, I switched seat with Hyoyeon, so Hyoyeon sat beside Luhan, behind Kris. Now Kris is sitting with Tiffany. I don't care. 

When recess bell has rung, Seohyun approached me.

"Unnie!!! Let's go to the canteen! SUHO IS WAITING FOR YOU AT THE CANTEEN!" Seohyun emphasized the sentences. 

"Okay.. Don't be like that!" I laughed and went outside with Seohyun. 

I think Seohyun made joke but it's not! Really, Suho is waiting for me.

"I heard that you just broke up with Kris, what's wrong Yul?" Suho asked me. I felt someone following me. 

"Yes, uh nothing's wrong hehe." I scratched my head. 

"SEOHYUN!! Let's go to the basketball court! I'll show you my basketball skill." Suddenly Luhan appeared and dragged Seohyun. 

"UNNIE HAVE FUN!" Seohyun left me. 

"What are you going to eat? I'll pay hehe." said Suho. 

"Uh.. I don't want to eat anything. I just wanna sit here." I sat. Suho sat beside me. We talked and laughed. But I still felt someone looking at me. 

I found Kris is looking at me. Why is he looking at me? But suddenly Kris laughed with Tiffany. Again. In front of me. 

***

When I was in class, I saw Tiffany with Kris. 

"Yuri, don't steal Seohyun from us." Tiffany approached me. With Kris. WTF.

"What?" 

"Why you didn't talk to me today? And Seohyun too?" 

I scratched my head and pretended like I didn't hear her. 

"Yuri I'm talking to you!" Tiffany slam my table.

"WHAT." I stood up. 

"Tiff, we better go, don't be like that. Yuri I'm sorry!" Kris apologized. 

"Go away you two!" I sat. Lay who sat beside me, pat my shoulder.

"Be patient, Yul." 

"Thank you, Lay." I sighed.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3: done! Don't forget to comment and subscribe :D