1

Again and Again

Yuri POV

 

"Yuri, I like you. Would you be my girlfriend?" He confessed. What should I do? Should I say yes? Or no? I do like him too but it's not in that way. I like him as my best friend. But I think, I'll try. 

"Hmm.. I like you too but... Nevermind, I would be your girlfriend." I smiled. He already confessed 2 times and I don't want him to be upset, so I decided to accept him. I admit it that I like him more than my other friends but I never expect him to confess. 

"Finally! Congratulation Kris, finally you got Yuri in your hand! Hahahaha!" said Luhan, one of our bestfriend. He always force Kris to confess to the girl that Kris like but I never thought that she's Yuri, me. 

I didn't sure with my feeling, because 1 month a go, Kris said that he wants to be with my bestfriend, Tiffany, but 2 weeks a go he said that he likes another girl and bored with Tiffany. It's okay, I'll try to be Kris' girlfriend. 

"Wow! Yuri you should treat me!! It's a good news! Let's celebrate it after school. I think we should go to ice cream shop. Treat me, okay?" said Tiffany with her eye smile. Tiffany is a kind girl, how could Kris doesn't like her anymore? 

"Okay okay, I'll treat you all!" 

"Okay unnie, the bell has rung we better go to the class before we late. Bye unnie!" said Seohyun, she's our bestfriend too. Actually we all are 16 years old except Seohyun, she is 15 years old but she has same grade with us because she's so smart. 

Fortunately, I, Kris, Luhan, and Tiffany are classmates. But I feel very awkward to be Kris' girlfriend. We used to laugh together but now I feel so shy to laugh in front of him. 

During science, Luhan made jokes, I wanted to laugh but I feel awkward. Finally Tiffany realize that I'm very awkward today. 

"Yuri, why you didn't laugh at all? You used to laugh very loud when Luhan made jokes. What's wrong with you? Are you sick?" Tiffany put her hand in my forehead. I just gave my awkward laugh. 

"What's wrong Yuri? Are you sick?" Kris also put his hand in my forehead. I grab his hand and put it down. It's really really awkward you know..

"No, nothing's wrong with me! I just...I-I just... Uh." So embarrassing! What should I do? 

"Yuri, your face is red. You look like crab hahahahahahahaha!!!" Luhan laughed at me. This boy is annoying. 

I slapped Luhan's shoulder. He pretended to be hurt.

"Ish you're so annoying! I wanna go to the toilet first." when I was about to get permission to my teacher, the bell rang. 

"Okay class, you may go home. Have a nice day." and then the teacher left. 

"Unnie!!! Let's go buy ice cream!!!" Suddenly Seohyun appeared behind me. I'm so shock.

"Yes, yes we're going to the ice cream shop." I massage my temple and grab Seohyun's wrist. 

"Hey hey Kwon Yuri, you're wrong! You should've grabbed Kris hand, not Seohyun. Let me hold Seohyun's hand." said Luhan after that he hold Seohyun's hand and dragged her outside. Luhan and Seohyun aren't very close because Seohyun is such a shy girl and Seohyun aren't our classmate so Luhan rarely talk to her. But his action earlier was so brave!

"Yuri?" someone called me. Oh it's Kris. I forgot that we're going to the ice cream shop.

"Uh, ah where's Tiffany?" I scratched my head. 

"She's outside maybe?" said Kris. After that he grabbed my hand and dragged me outside. I feel my face is burning and becoming red. When we're outside, I noticed something weird. Luhan, Seohyun and Tiffany have gone.. It means I must be with Kris. Just both of us. BOTH OF US.

"Umm, Kris?" 

"Yes?" 

"Can we not holding hands?" I pull my hand from his. I saw his disappointed face. But I'm really really shy. 

"Uh ok." 

***

When we're walking to the ice cream shop, I saw big poster of Super Junior. Really, I think I'm going to faint. I'm a big fan of Super Junior and I'm an ELF!!! I love Kangin and Donghae. Oh what should I do? I want to kiss their poster but I'm in front of Kris right now!! Seriously. 

"Oh my gosh why is Kangin so handsome? I think I'm going to die now, uh uh uh hold me somebody hold me." I mumbled. Unfortunately Kris heard me.

"I'll hold you, hahahaha! I heard you, Yuri." Kris laughed at me.

"Uh, you heard me? Please it's just something... Uh-ah-eh, Kangin is handsome hehehe." I gave him awkward laugh. 

"Don't you think I'm more handsome than him?" Kris smiled.

"NO!! Of course no, um I mean yes but no, uh Kangin still more handsome. Ah nevermind, forget it." I quicken my step. 

"Yuri wait for me!!!" Kris ran to me.

***

"Yuri why so late!! Order your ice cream, we already had ours." said Tiffany. I sat in front of Tiffany, beside Kris.

"Unnie, you should see this! It's Super Junior's new magazine. It's official from SM Entertainment!" Seohyun gave me new edition of Super Junior's magazine. I open every page one by one until I found the page with Kangin's big photo.

"OH MY GOSH!!! Seohyun!! Can I keep this? I'll pay!! Oh really Kangin is so handsome here!" I pointed to Kangin's photo.

"Unnie you can keep them, you don't have to pay! Just leave Kyuhyun's photo for me. Okay?" Seohyun smiled.

"Yuri, please, you should control yourself. Don't talk too much about Kangin in front of your boyfriend! You better go order your ice cream." Tiffany scolded me.

"Okay mom!!" I said with mocking tone. 

"I'm going to order the ice cream, Kris what flavour do you want? Let me order it." 

"No no, we should go together." said Kris as he pulled me to the ice cream's display menu. 

"AWWWW!! Lovey dovey!" Luhan screamed. Ish, he's so embarrassing.

"Yuri, what flavour do you want?" Kris asked me.

"Uh... Strawberry." I pointed to the strawberry ice cream.

"Okay, two strawberry please." said Kris to the waiter.

"You like strawberry too?" 

"Not really but since it's your favorite, it'll be my favorite too." he smiled. Oh my God, he's so sweet. Maybe Tiffany's right. I should stop fangirling over Kangin in front of him. 

"How much is it?" I said to the waiter.

"It's $4, miss." 

When I was about to give my money, Kris stopped my hand. He took out his money and smiled to me.

"I'll pay. How much is it? With 3 ice creams there too." Kris pointing to Tiffany, Luhan and Seohyun.

"It'll be $10." said the waiter.

"Okay." said Kris as he took out $10 from his wallet.

"Thank you. Have a nice day!" said the waiter.

"Kris, why did you pay?" I said while we're walking back to our seat.

"Because I love you, hahahaha!" he laughed.

"Ish, non sense! B-but, I love you too.." I scratched my head and sat.

"Unnie unnie! You know what? Luhan said that he got Super Junior's tickets concert! He got 4 tickets!!" said Seohyun and showed me Super Junior's tickets. I wanna grab it and fangirling over Kangin but I'm in front of Kris now, I must act calm.

"Seohyun? You wanna accompany me to the toilet? I need help." I said and grabbed Seohyun's wrist.

***

"Seohyun give me the tickets ppali!!!!!!" I shook Seohyun's shoulder.

"Okay okay this is the ticket. Why we must go to the toilet first?" Seohyun gave a confuse look.

"Because... Umm, I don't want Kris to know about this. Actually I want Kris to know about it but I don't want him to see me fangirling over Kangin, you got it?" 

"Oh I see.. Okay, 2 tickets are booked by me and Luhan. 2 another tickets I'll give to you unnie." Seohyun handed me the tickets. WAAAAH I wanna scream right now but I held it. I'm going to see my Kangin in person! Yes!!

"Thank you Seohyun! I love you!!!!" I hug Seohyun and shook her body.

"Okay unnie, don't be like that." Seohyun laughed.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's the chapter 1! I'm sorry if my english isn't good :c 

Have a good day! Don't forget to subscribe and comment!