Dugeun Dugeun

Annyeong Stranger !!

Hyurin POV

it's late already and junho isn't home yet. i should close the door but because of him i can't. i continue watching tv but nothing really interesting there. so i walk to the small library near the living room and took couple of books and start reading it. First book is Phantom of the Opera. It's kind of classic but yeah i like classic things and well i'm not kind of person who love modern things. i love classic movies, music, and books and i'm pretty much melancholic.

i'm reading the book while i feel something strange behind me. i looked up and

"arghh !!" i shout. "what are you doing there?"

"i was just looking at your book" Junho said.

"how could you even come in?"

"oh, the door isn't locked so i just came in. hehehehe"

"argh jinjja!!" i said while shooking my head.

"waeyo, did i scare you?"

"no. it's just hmm.. it's just. argh forget it !! please don't do things like that again in the future."

"okay okay. i'm sorry."

"no, it's okay."

"is that phantom of the opera?"

"eh?'

 

Junho POV

"eh?" she said. "you know this book? i thought you only know about those loud music"

"loud music?"

"yes, the music you're doing." she said.

"you mean modern music?"

"ne." she said.

"you hate it?" i said almost whispering.

"ehm.. pretty much like that. i don't like modern things. ever since kindergarten, my parents only introduce me to classic things and i love it."

"oh okay. there are some people like that but if someday you change your mind about modern music, would you come and see my performance?"

 

Hyurin POV

deg.

my heart probably stop beating right now. he asks me to come and see his performance? what does it mean? i barely know him. what should i do now?

"well, okay." i finally said.

"thanks a lot. i never be able to talk about music with anyone before. this is the first one hehehe." he said.

he smiled and my heart is dugeun dugeun like crazy..