It was such a long night

Annyeong Stranger !!

Junho pov

 

"EOMMA !!" the girl in front of me shout.

eomma? i thought. i just realize that this girl is the daughter of my mom's best friend and... where's her mother? i need to talk to her mother. it's about attitude dude !! Just then this girl ran back into her house. i'm like super duper curious about what is she doing inside so i peep a little. First i thought she would call her mother to see me but the fact is she's running to the phone and pressing the button. She looks anxious. She press those button again and again and she's getting much more anxious.

10 minutes later, she give up on her phone and walk slowly to the front door. She stood in front of me and observe me from my head to my toe. She  takes a long breath and then she said

"i don't know whether this is real or you're joking with me but i hope you're just joking with me !! so please tell me now that you're just someone whom asked by my friend to disturb me."

"no, this is real and i'm not some whom your friend ask to disturb you and where's your mom? i need to talk to her."

"so you're real eh. if you're real then this is a huge problem."

"what? how could this become a problem?" i asked her curiosly.

"well, my parents is going for holiday or perhaps second honeymoon in hawaii right now." she said with a lot of anxiety in her eyes.

 

Ah, that's why.. i'm now understand why she look so anxious since the first time i told her that i am about to live in her house. She's alone eh. Poor her, alone at night thinking of me as a thief. Of course she'll freak out and hit me with that giant broom. Yeah its pretty much hurt me but since i've already know why she's hitting me with that broom i eh forgive her.

"So your parents is not home?" i'm asking her with a soft voice.

"Yes. So i don't know whether i can let you in or not and i haven't fully trust you either. I mean you can get my mom picture from anywhere. Perhaps.. perhaps.."

"No, it's okay." i cut her sentence. "i'm fully understand beside i think it's not good for a girl to accept a stranger especially boy in her house while her parents is on vacation, right?"

"uh, yeah." She said while look into my eyes with again, the feeling of anxious.

"gwenchana." i said while taking all my stuffs. "I'll find some hotel near here and i hope you'll contact me when your parents home." i said giving her my phone number.

that girl just stand there with a blank expression. Just as i walk away, she suddenly shout

"chakamanyo Junho ssi !!" she shout.

"ne." i said to her.

"i think it's better for you to stay here for you're a newbie here and the nearest hotel from here is about 40 km. I mean it's late already and i guess you're tired so i think you can stay here for tonight."

"jinjja?" i said to her with a happy expression shown clearly through my eyes.  " i can really stay here?"

"ne. only for tonight. tommorow you should find a hotel."

"ara ara. hehehe" i smiled happily.

She open the door and let me in. I took off my sneakers and she show me my room. It's a nice room. It's neither small nor big. It's an average size room with a nice view from the window. I can see the wonderful night view from seoul through that window. She took out a pillow, a bolster, and a blanket from the cupboard then she put it on the bed.

"this is your room. the bathroom is on the left of this room." she said.

"okay, okay."

"euhm.. i guess that's all i can tell you. i should leave now. i have school tommorow and beside i think you want to rest already. good night then." she said while walking to the door.

"good night." i said. "eh chakaman. i don't know your name yet."

"my name is kim hyurin."

"okay. good night hyurin ssi." i said to her.

she walked through the door quickly and after i can't see her back anymore, i head to the bathroom. She's such a nice girl.

 

Kim Hyurin pov

 

i walked through that door. i've made such a decision. i don't even know why i let him to come in and i even let him to stay in my house. WITH ME. ALONE. the person i suspected as a thief. i let him came in. i don't know whether i am an idiot or not but i just feel that he can be trusted. i just feel that the words that came out from his mouth isn't suspicious. my heart just said that he's honest to me. i don't know why. i just feel it. Beside he seems like a nice guy.

sigh

i don't know what to do now but my leg is bringing me to my room. I rested my head on my pillow. It's been such a long night for me and it hasn't over yet. I was just about to sleep when suddenly my door being knocked by someone. I woke up and head to the door. I almost slam the door because i'm really sleepy and someone woke me up but the view in front of me make me shocked.

"GYAAAAAAA !!!" I shout.

"waeyo?" that guy ask me.

"why don't you wear your shirt?" i ask that guy, Junho. It's really the first time for me to a guy body this close. He doesn't wear his shirt. I mean sometimes my dad doesn't wear his shirt at home but this is really different. this guy, junho is a young man with a what should i say, nice body i guess.

"i've just taken a bath so i haven't wear my shirt yet. i usually like this. sorry if you don't like it." he said putting his shirt on.

I mantain my shock and ask him with an unfriendly voice. "what do you want?"

"wow wow wow.. why are  you suddenly angry?"

"it's late already and i'm so sleepy so please be fast and don't disturb me anymore. what do you want?"

"i just want to ask do you have any milk? i can't sleep without drinking milk first."

"there is a bottle of milk in the fridge. You can find the fridge at the kitchen downstairs." i said to him. I was about to close the door while a hand block it. It was him, again.

"waeyo?" i ask again.

"i don't know where the kitchen is." he said innocently.

"aigoo~" i quickly close my room and walk downstairs. He's following me behind. I show him the kitchen and i'm going back to my room while suddenly black out.

"GYAA !!" i shout. I never like dark since i was a kid. Dark is terrifying. Even more terrifying than rollercoaster or everything that woman afraid of. i'm just afraid of one thing. the dark.

the light is on again but i just realize that i'm hugging someone when blackout. I look up and i saw Junho smiling at me.