this is all started now

Annyeong Stranger !!

Junho POV

she's hugging me. it's kind of an awkward situation here. what to do ? ottoke? i have no idea. what i can do is only smile to her. well, she's staring at me and she seems shock to find out that she's hugging me. Actually i wonder why she suddenly hugged me. it's kind of weird though. does she afraid of dark? well perhaps she is.

That girl, hyurin. She suddenly left without saying a word and i really don't know what to do. i'm new with her so if i asked her the reason she hugged me, i'm pretty sure that she won't tell me. I'll just wait for the perfect time to ask her. i heard the sound of door closed and i walk upstairs to my new room. my room, well is not big nor small but it's cozy. this room is simple. everything in this house is simple. for example, my room. it have a bedroom, two windows to see seoul's view, a toilet, and a cupboard. that's all. pretty simple, right? well, for addition, i put my guitar on the right side of the cupboard. my guitar is my favorite thing. it is perhaps the most important things that i have.

It's late and tommorow i have to go to RAXent to start the training. I pull my blanket up and cover myself. It's kind of cold here since it's autumn already. I just hope that tommorow gonna be a nice day.

 

Kim Hyurin POV

something's ringing so loudly and it's kind of annoy me. i open my eyes and found out that my alarm clock was ringing. I'm glad that today i didn't throw away my alarm clock again. it's my 28th alarm clock and i don't want to broke this one because this one is kind of my favorite. it's hello kitty !! usually i throw away my alarm clock and that's the reason why a lot of my previous alarm clocks broken. okay, it's time to wake up then since my alarm clock is already rang. i slowly get up from my bed and head to my bathroom.

After taking bath i feel much more fresh and i'm heading to the kitchen. i found a guy standing in front of the fridge. oh my God, i tottaly forgot that there's a guy at my house. dammit !!

"hey you" i called him. "today you supposed to leave my house. why hasn't you...?"

i can't continue my words because the phone is ringing. i ran a little to answer the phone.

"annyeong, kim hyurin imnida. who's speaking?"

"hyurin, this is eomma. i have to tell you something. this is really important."

"what eomma?"

"there's my friend's son who's going to stay at our house. he's supposed to come to seoul yesterday."

"your friend's son? what do you mean eomma? do you mean the guy who's staying in our house right now?"

"a guy? what do you mean by a guy?"

"well, there's a guy who came yesterday and he's telling me that his mother told him to stay at our house with your permission and because he looks so tired and i feel sorry for him then i invite him to come in and stay. oh and he even has your picture in his wallet. he told me that it was from his mother."

"well, that means it's him. you should treat him well okay? we'll come back the day after tommorow. be kind to him byeeeee"

"eomma? eomma?"

eh ottoke? ottoke? ottoke? i'm now confused. without knowing anywhere i go, my leg bring me to the kitchen and i found him sitting at the table and speaking with someone on the phone.

"okay. i'll be there" that guy said.

hmm... i don't know how to start this but i have to said this to him, so....

"junho." i called him.

"oh. why?" he asked.

"my mom called just now and he explain to me about you, so i guess you can stay here from now on."

"JINJJA? is this for real ?" he ask.

"of course this is real."

"yay !! gomawo. " he said.

and this is the beginning of my day.

 

i'm sorry for the late update !! i've been busy with schools and holiday trips ehehehe !!! hope you enjoy this part although for me it's not my favorite part !! keep reading :) i promise i'll update as soon as i can