GLITTER POOP!

Of sea lions and pregnancies

Suho is an old man and falls for a man named Lay. They run away in a yacht and decide to live there because their mommas don't approve of their relationship. They have 10 babies on the yacht. Namely, Sehun, Jongin, Tao, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, Jongdae, Baekhyun, Yi Fan, Lu Han and Minseok. They raise goats and seagulls. Where'd they get them? Good question.

One day, Kris saw a kid, named Sehun, walking around holding a rainbow colored pet seagull. 
 
'That is definitely my style." Kris thought.
 
Kris asked the kid where he got it and the kid, Sehun told him that he ordered it from another galaxy. Kris thanked him and waved him a goodbye, but not before telling him how the seagull compliments his rainbow colored hair perfectly. On that day, Kris begged his parents to let them own rainbow colored goats and seagulls. Kris had hit Suho's soft spot with his pouts and eventually, Suho ordered the colorful animals that were brought from another galaxy.
 
Because Kris is a galaxy man.
 
So, they retrieved the goats and seagulls and it turns out they love to poop out glitters! Despite his old age, Suho harvests their poop on a daily basis for their on board green house. The kids use the glitters to color the night sky. They love to tease sharks --especially hammerhead sharks because the kids think his head shape is quite attractive, and hit on sea lions on a daily basis.
 
Over some time, Lay gets pregnant by a sea lion (HOW?!). Thus, a telkhine is born *throws poop glitter* and Suho is heartbroken by the fact that a sea lion (let's call her Fluffy) has managed to steal Lay's heart and then Suho gets furious (He was PMSing that day) and tries to kill Lay but Lay stops Suho by holding onto Suho's arm that is clutching the knife, lecturing him that it isn't nice to kill people, but then Fluffy the sea lion jumps out of nowhere and stabs Suho in the tummy. But because of the countless layers of invisible fat and muscles, the knife bounces right off of Suho's tummy and bounces off the deck and continues bouncing everywhere. The knife goes bouncing for 3 and a half minutes before hitting Suho's head (coincidence). 
 
Before Suho dies, Fluffy the sea lion places a curse on Suho by making sure that Suho comes back to life everyday at the same time he died. So that every time Suho would come back, he would try to kill Lay again and Fluffy the sea lion would jump in and kill Suho every day, repeating the same cycle. Because Fluffy the sea lion is evil and is a sadist. and that is the life of Suho. (: 
 
AND THEN.
 
Suho wakes up. In the arms of Mr. Lee Soo Man. Suho screams. Lee Soo Man smirks and looks behind Suho. Suho turns his head back just to see what in the world is Lee Soo Man smirking at, only to find that he's in bed with a smiling Nick Fury too. Suho screams yet again.
 
"AAAAAAH!"
 
Suho wakes up from his dream within a dream. Suho looks beside him, relieved to find no trace of Lee Soo Man and no Nick Fury, just an adorable Lay sitting beside him. 'I won't be able to watch another Avengers movie or look at Lee Soo Man in the eye ever again.' Suho thought.
 
Lay looks away from his laptop and smiles at Suho. Lay kisses his temple and Suho closes his eyes in contentment, this is exactly what he needed after having that horrid dream. Lay stands up and suddenly, a huge gust of wind and leaves (no idea where it came from) starts swirling around Lay. Lay raises his arms and does some weird movements and the winds start growing stonger. Suho raises his arms and shut his eyes to shield himself from the wind. The gust of wind dies down after a while, and Suho is shocked when he looks at Lay. Standing in the place of Lay, was an exotic animal, its body had the body of a horse while the upper part was half of a sea lion, except it had rhinoceros horns. Suho gasped, a horsecerosion! (horse, rhinoceros, sea lion) 
 
"Lay, is that you?" 
 
"mehehehehe," Lay whinnied, before flying away and headed to an unkown planet, but not before planting a horse shaped hole on the roof of Suho's room which would probably cost Suho a lot of money to fix.
 
 
-THE END-
 

Telkhine or Telekhine - a creature in Greek mythology; has the face of a dog, their bodies are black and sleek like seals and have stubby legs that are half flipper and half foot. Also, they have human like hands with sharp claws.

 

 

 

MEOW. :>