New student?!

Those 3 words(sequel of Goodbye)
Please log in to read the full chapter

I stared at my maths book.Ohhhh.I HATE MATH.ITS FREAKING HARD.

I stared at my watch.7 p.m.I still have half an hour.I stared back at my math book.How can x be 14 not 7?I ruffled my hair in frustration. I don't understand a thing!Suddenly, someone knock his hand on my head.

"OUCH!What the hell are you doing?!"II ask coldly. 

"It's should be my question to ask you that.You look like you just being abuse."He gave me his infamous smirk . Aren't his lips tired of smirking?

"Its not your problem"I put my poker face on.

"Learning math huh.I can help . I really good at math"

"Can you help me with the questions?"Call me bipolar or what but I really need help.This math thingy is killing me.

"Of course I can.Let me see the questions first"Then,he started scanned the paperwork.

"You use the wrong formula, dummy"He gave me the right formula and teach me math.I guess he's not really that bad.

After the teaching season,we walked to the class together.As I walked in the class,I could felt girls started gave me their deathly glares. I ignored them.

Suddenly, the door was opened and Mrs. Kim walked in with a girl behind her.She looked familiar. Wait!Isn't that Yunie?

"Class,today we have new student.Introduce yourself. "

"Hello!My name is Min YuNie.Please treat me well"Guys started wooing. 

"You can seat behind AhRa.Ah Ra, raised your hand."I raised my hand.

Yunie made a way to her seat

Please log in to read the full chapter