Hello!

Those 3 words(sequel of Goodbye)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

A/N:This chapter will reveal who is Min Yunie to AhRa.

 

 

AhRa P.O.V

     After we finished eating,I toured Yunie to every place in this school.Field,library,ICT class....and blablabla. It's a bit funny because I just transferred in this school like yesterday.

 

   I bet that you guys wanna know who is Yunie.Actually....she is my best friend.Yeongie eonni introduced her to me.At first,I just put my poker face.I just can't accept people that fast, okay.Then,it turn out that she's reliable and such a dork. From that day,we became really close . She's 17 and I'm 16.But who cares?She's  my second best eonni.The first one is yeongie eonni.

 

  "Ahra! I really really desperate to go to the toilet.But I don't remember where's the toilet located.Help me, please"She show me her puppy eyes.

 

"Okay,fine fine fine. Stop with your puppy eyes.You look hilarious."I rolled my eyes.

 

     We walked to girls toilet. I waited outside.I stared at my watch.Still have 15 minutes before recess end,it's still enough for me to read.

 

      I pulled out pocket note . I'm reading math note.I really doing well with every subject EXCEPT mathematics. It's complicated. Plus,the math teacher always using red maker.Gosh,the red maker that she used was bright.I can't read the formula that she wrote.

 

   

                            'X came first then Y'

 

"Yo,ne

Please log in to read the full chapter