The jerk

Those 3 words(sequel of Goodbye)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ahra POV

I ran as fast as I could.Man,this s so tiring.The fans sure have high stamina.I hate run.

I look at my hand.It's warm.Suddenly his grip lower.The warmness gone.I'll miss that feel.

"Hey nerd.Are..you okay?"He asked.I just nodded.

"Let's go.I'll send you"He  pulled me.At that time...

"Ouch!!!"I yelled.

"Mmm...Look like your ankle are twisted.I guess I need to piggy bag you.You're not that heavy are you?"He made a face that worry if I'm so heavy.I smacked his heard.

"YAH!I'm only 42 kg.No need to worry much."He sighed in relief.What the...

"Yah.Hurry!I'm waiting you nerd!"Being the clueless I am I went to his back.

"Ah!!"

"What?!"I made the what-are-you-looking-at face.

 

"You said you're light.You lied."He smirked.

What with this guy.

"Whatever"

"Are you angry?Are this ugly heavy nerd angry?"

"Keep walking.I need to be home before 6.It's already 5:30."I put the cold tone.He frowned.

"You'll get wrinkles if you that often."Why do I care?

"Whatever"He copied my action.

The whole duration to home, that jerk can't stop annoyed me.He talk talk talk then poked my cheek.There were many more but I felt so lazy to tell you.

In front of the bus station,Daehyun let me down.He said he need ti be home now so I need to return home by public bus.Whatever.Not like I care.

After half an hour waiting,the bus came.I sat beside the window.I

Please log in to read the full chapter