[LostClamor] Incomplete Life.

❛ trigger's one-shot shop • • • The Magical Wand ♔ --OPEN & HIRING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tittle: Incomplete Life.
Casts: AOA Mina, Hello Venus Nara, FT Island Jaejin.
Author: Sarang
Request by: LostClamor

 

What did he just see? Did he come in the wrong room? Jaejin’s thought of wanted to leave the room immediately depleted when he saw the familiar figure sticking her body on the unknown man’s embrace against the wall. “Nara…” Jaejin whispered his girlfriend’s name halfheartedly.

Nara who was busy making out with the client suddenly shot her eyes open. In a second she was being pushed back roughly. She saw her boyfriend swung his fist on her client’s face. He groaned in pain when he received a second blow, making him fell on the floor.

“JAE!” Nara quickly pried him off. “What the heck is wrong with you? He’s my client!”

Jaejin scoffed. “What the heck is wrong with me??” Jaejin raised his voice at her, looking at her unbelievably.

Nara went pale. She knew she was wrong. But it wasn’t her fault. That guy kept giving her looks. “I can e-explain…” the room went dead silent.

“We’re done.” Jaejin glared at her before backing away.

“No…” Nara pleaded “J-Jae, please hear me out Baby? Baby!”Nara shouted when he didn’t looked back at her. Tears started to form in her eyes “What have I done?” she whispered. She knew that he meant it. The way he talked. The way he looked at her. They’re officially done. But knowing herself, she won’t give up so easily. Maybe he could give her a ‘second’ chance. Nara wiped her tears away.

“Love, are you okay?” a hand fell on her shoulder.

“Get out!” Nara glared at his so called client “NOW!”

 

“Let’s meet up again next week Miss Kwon,”

“Alright, thank you doctor,” Mina smiled and get up from her seat.

“Miss Kwon?” the doctor called her before she went out. “Please be strong,”

Mina smiled again. “I am doc, I am”

 

Just after the therapy, Mina asked the driver to go to the Han River to ease her worries. She often go for a medical checkup ever since she knew that she was confirm to diagnosed a cancer. The doctor asked her to do an operation. The money is never a problem. She can afford it. She can’t help but to feel worried. She looked up at the sky from inside her window. She sighed again.

‘I wished to experience love again before…’ her thought trailed off. She shook the thought off from her mind, not wanting to think of the future. She missed the warm embrace and kisses. She missed the smiling faces of her dear ones.

Mina’s hand automatically found its way to the locket that hung on her neck. She opened it and stared at the small picture of her family. There they were, smiling ‘I missed you two…so much’as her father carried the little Mina, her mother held her big sister’s hand. Mina sighed again. Ever since their parents died 2 years ago, she grew distance with her sister. It didn’t bother her at first because knowing her sister, she is passionate when it comes to business. She just hoped that her sister would take some time to spend time with her before she’s gone.

“I need air,” she mumbled and slid down the window.

 

Jaejin couldn’t believe she cheated again. Just what did he lack of? He did almost what she asked him to do. Sense of fashion, he changed it for her. Socializing with opposite gender, he minimized it. He snickered when he thought of a wealth. He is just some average guy who works as a barista in the street café. That makes sense. Ever since she took over her parent’s company, she changed. He disheveled his hair. The chilling wind calmed down his nerves. He kept throwing small rocks from the riverside. He stopped when he heard some whining of a child.

“Mama, I’m hungry,”

“I’m sorry dear but I didn’t earn a single cent today. Please hold on, sweetie,”

Just then, Jaejin heard a cry of the baby. He turned around. The mother tried to quiet her down, not wanting to disturb the people’s moments. Jaejin’s heart squelched seeing the family of 3. He got up from the ground to buy some food enough to satisfy their hunger. He ran back to them. The mother bowed her head apologetically to him for disturbing but Jaejin lifted the plastic bags full of food in front of her.

 

Mina was watching this particular someone by his back. He looked sad, just by looking at his hunched shoulders. She kept her gaze at him, until he got up and ran away. She sighed, but soon he came back with some plastic bags. She saw him stood in front of some beggars. It made her heart flutters. She smiled when the young guy flash a smile, even though it’s not meant for her. She sighed in contented, thinking if she could meet a guy like him ever again.

 

Mina blinked her eyes repeatedly. She kept thinking of that angelic smile guy since days ago. Is she hallucinating now? He’s smiling in front of her. That smile is also for her.

“Miss, may I take your order now?”

Mina nodded her head slowly.

“Um, that is?”

“…”

“Miss…” Jaejin frowned a little.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” Mina sit back down and looked down at the menu card “C-can I get some peanut waffles and a latte please?”

“Alright, be right back!” Jaejin smiled when his customer is still staring down on her lap and left to make some latte.

Mina peeked up a little, shy. “It’s really him,” she mumbled, smiling.

 

Jaejin was staring at the seat beside the window at the end corner. It was actually Nara’s favourite spot. He frowned again and shook his head. The waffles were ready to be served. He took the plate from the back kitchen and put in on the tray with the latte he had made. He sighed again. It was Nara’s favourite food too except Nara liked it with strawberry jam. He tightened his grip on the tray.

‘Focus Jaejin,’ he fixed a smile on his face before placing the order on the table.

 

Mina found herself sitting on the same café again. She kept asking for the same drinks ever since she knew that the guy made it. She took a peek over him while enjoying her drinks, but he seemed gloomy. He only smiles when he serves the customers. One day she found the opportunity to talk to him. He was done with his shift and was ready to leave but she stopped him.

“Hi,”

“Hello,” Jaejin bowed his head.

Mina bowed too “I’m Kwon Mina,” she smiled shyly.

Jaejin smiled slightly “My name is Lee Jaejin,”

“Jaejin,” she muttered his name. She wanted to keep the conversation going but he seemed to be in a rush.

“I’m sorry but I need to go off somewhere…” Jaejin trailed off.

“Oh, it’s okay,” Mina smiled again “Have a good evening, Jaejin.”

Jaejin smiled apologetically and bowed slightly before heading off, leaving Mina smiling widely behind.

‘Lee Jaejin,’ she touched her chest with the both of her hands.

 

The next day, Mina came again to drink some latte. She looked down when Jaejin glanced at her. A plate of fresh waffles was served in front of her. She looked up immediately to tell the person that she didn’t order any food but went quiet when she saw Jaejin smiling down at her.

“It’s my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter