You tell me to go away? YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS IN MY HOUSE. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SHOULD GO AWAY! I HATE YOU!!

School of music

 

Hyemi POV

 

Monday.

 

I was feeling sick today so I stayed home from school. Kevin had promised to bring me my homework later. Hehe, my boyfriend is the best :D 

I was laying on the couch when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I picked up the phone and saw that it was a text from Bom unnie^^

To: Hyemi

From: The almighty Park Bom

YAAH, WHERE ARE YOU!? WHY AREN'T YOU IN SCHOOL!? DID SOMEONE KIDNAP YOU!? 

 

I chuckled a little and replied.

 

From: Hyemi the awesome

To: Bom unnie ~

HAHAHA, I'm not kidnapped xD I was feeling sick so I stayed home^^

 

It did not take long before I got another text.

 

To: Hyemi

From: The almighty Park Bom

OOH, OKAY. Well, get well soon! <3 

 

I smiled at my unnies concern and put the phone away. 

 

Kevin POV

 

Aish...Hyemi is home today T____T Why does she have to be sick!? I MISS MAH BABY.

And because of that, I'm in a bad mood. Not being able to see Hyemi is driving me crazy T__T 

The hyungs and Dongho must've sensed my bad mood and was keeping a distance from me. They were walking ahead of me, whispering and looking back at me every now and then. I didn't care so I only walked with my head down.(A/N KEEP YOUR HEAD DOOOOOOWN) 

Suddenly, I bumped into to something. I looked up and saw that Dongho and the hyungs had stopped walking and that I had bumped into them.

"Hey, why did you stop walking?" I asked them. Eli looked at me with anger in his eyes. He gestured with his head that I would look forward. 

I did as he told me and turned my head to the front and saw something horrible.

The most ugliest thing I've ever seen.

F(x).

Well, except Victoria and Amber. 

It was only Sulli,Luna and Krystal.

Me and the guys just stood there. Not saying or doing anything.

"Hello oppas." Krystal said in a seductive tone. 

"Hello Krystal." The others murmured.

"I wasn't talking to you." She fired at them. "I was talking to our dear little Kevin here." 

My eyes widened in shock. She smiled seductively at me. Yuck.

"You are very cute Kevin, you know that?" She began to walk towards me. 

The guys looked at her in..I don't know what you can call it. Disgust? 

I didn't say anything. Her words..they were....KDSKLDJSHFJDSKF

"What is Kevin? Amazed by my beauty?" She confidently said and stopped just before me.

"HELL NO!" AJ fired at her. She turned around and glared at him. AJ quickly looked down at the floor.

Krystal,once again, turned her attention to me.

"What would you give to protect your dearest Kwon Hyemi?" She asked.

"ANYTHING!" ..I answered to quickly. 

She smirked and motioned Sulli and Luna to come.

"And you, what would you give to protect 2NE1?" She asked the others.

And as dumb they were, they answered to quickly. "ANYTHING." They shouted in unison. 

Once again, Krystal smirked. And Sulli and Luna did the same. 

"You know, F(x) know some really strong groups who would love to kick 2NE1's . We could just snap with our fingers and the whole 2NE1, including Kwon Hyemi, would be laying dead right before you. And we don't want that to happen, don't we?" 

Me and the others looked at the three girls in fear and anger.

Slowly, we nodded.

Krystal,Sulli and Luna smirked evily. Sulli grabbed Eli's arm,Luna grabbed Soohyun's and Krystal grabbed mine.

Okay, wtf?

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Eli yelled angrily at Luna and tried to shake her off.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Krystal shoot at him. "Why?" He sneered at her and continued to try to shake Luna off him.

"Because, if one of you ever tries to hurt me or my girls, we will call those groups so they can kick 2NE1's ." 

Eli immadentally(A/N DUNNO HOW TO SPELL IT.) stopped. Luna smiled and hugged his arm tighter. 

"And one more thing, you can't be around 2NE1 or Kwon Hyemi. You must only be with me,Luna and Sulli. Neh?"

My heart sank.

"No." I said.

"What did you say Kevin? Do you want to kill Hyemi? Okay, I'll-"

"No. Just let her be."

"Good. From now on, you only have eyes for me." She declared.

Eli and Soohyun looked they were about to kill someone.

Dongho,Hoon,Kiseop and AJ looked at us like they were disapointed in us. I can believe them. I'm disapointed in myself. And I just got Hyemi...the love of my life...and now I must give up on her.

 

"And you," Krystal pointed at Hoon,Dongho,Kiseop and AJ. "the same goes for you. If I ever see you with 2NE1 or Kwon Hyemi, they're gonna get killed." 

 

The bell rang.

 

Luna dragged Eli away and Sulli did the same with Soohyun. Kiseop,Hoon, AJ and Dongho quietly walked away.

"You know what you must do. You have to break up with her."

"Who?"

"Kwon Hyemi.After school." 

Words can't describe how much I'm hurting right now.

"W-what should I say to her..?" I stuttered as I fighted to hold back my tears.

"I dunno. Tell her that you hate her, that you found your true love, me. I don't give a , just hurt her." She shrugged her shoulders and walked away.

I began to walk to class, away from that Krystal.

"AND REMEMBER," She yelled after me. "I'LL BE WATCHING!" 

 

Hyemi  POV

 

Evening.

School must've ended by now. Were are Kevin?

*RIINNNGGG* 

Like a miracle, by doorbell rang. I ran to open it.

When I opened the door I Kevin standing with his head down. 

"OPPA, I'VE MISSED YOU." I exclaimed as I was about to hug him but he pushed me away.

"O-oppa..what's wrong?" I asked him.

He looked up and he looked...different. Those sweet eyes he used to have was replaced with angry eyes. Like he was about kill someone.

"Stop Hyemi. Just stop." He said.

"Wh-what do you mean?" I stuttered in confusion.

"Let's brake up." He looked away. 

W..what did he just say? 

"Hahaha, oppa are really funny.." I nerviously laughed.

"Don't you get it? I hate you. I never liked you. I was just playing around, seriously. Can't you take a joke?" 

My was being stomped on. 

My world collapsed.

I stayed quiet.

He continued.

"But I thank you for one thing, because of you I've found my true love; Krystal." 

He had a poker face when he said this. Not showing any feelings.

He never loved me?

He was just playing with me?

"Oppa.....Are you serious?" I asked him, fighting to hold back my tears.

"ARE YOU STUPID!? JUST GO AWAY! I HATE YOU!" He yelled into my face.

I could feel the tears in my eyes but I was fighting to hold them. I will not cry in front of him anymore. I'm stronger than that. I'm stronger than him.

I chuckled a little, which made him look at me in confusion.

"You tell me to go away? Pfft. Seriously? YOU ARE THE ONE WHO'S IN MY HOUSE! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SHOULD GO AWAY! AND YOU TELL ME THAT YOU HATE ME? WELL, NO SHERLOCK, I HATE YOU TOO. GET OUT OF MY LIFE!" I yelled at him and slammed the door in his face.

I ran to my bedroom and threw myself on the bed. Crying my eyes out.

Kevin...why did you do this to me? I thought you liked me.

I..I can't.....

WHY?

AND KRYSTAL?!

MY ED UP LIFE.

The tears didn't seem to end. My pillow got all wet but I didn't care. He hates me....

What did I do?

 

 

Kevin POV

 

I'm so sorry Hyemi....I'm really sorry....

Do you really hate me? I'm not surprised. 

I said all those things to you..... 

I love you.

 

But this is for your own good.

 

--------------------------

 

THE DRAMA HAZ BEGUN.

 

but seriously...I almost cried when I wrote this chapter TT___TT 

 

What do you think of this chapter btw? :) I'm really sorry if it's boring...STILL WORKING ON MAH ENGLISH 8D

 

Subbers and Comments are loved ~ <3