Eat some make up so maybe your heart becomes pretty.

School of music

Author POV

 

The sleep over at Hyemi's place continued as nothing had happened. And soon, the weekend was over and the other had to go home.

Hyemi said goodbye to her bandmates, boyfriend and his bandmates. She thought that it was going to be nice to be alone for a moment.

 

The whole weekend CL and Minzy had been bouncing around in her apartment, high on coke. U-kiss,Dara and Bom had been laughing their asses off. 

 

Hyemi POV

 

FINALLY. THEY'RE GONE! I'M ALONEEEE

No offence but these days have been...crazy. I'm tired T____T

 

I laid down on the couch in the living room and the TV. It was showing some kind of japanese program. I didn't care to switch chanel and only put the remote away and closed my eyes.

*I miss oppa....* 

I haven't seen him since we were kids. We used to play around on our garden in the states. I can't believe that I haven't heard from him in so many years... he didn't even go to mom and dads funeral. Pfft, what a good son he is. 

Well, not because I care. He left  me because he wanted to fullfill his dream to become a singer. Without thikning about me,mom and dad. 

I became really depressed when he left. He promised that he would come back for me, but no. I waited all those years for him but he didn't show up. Mom and Dad were worried about me, only sitting in my room the whole day. That was when they decided to take me to the beach, to cheer me up.

How ironically that that would be the day when they died. 

I remember dads laughter when I told him something funny. The joy in his eyes when he saw me smiling. The warm smile my mom had on her face when I hugged her before we went into the car.

The shocked expression on her face when she screamed to my dad. The tears that flowed down my cheeks when I saw their lifeless bodies lying on the ground.

Mom, dad...I miss you. 

 

Yoseob POV

 

Urgh.

When I was walking around the other day, guess who I bumped into? Krystal. FFUUU

"Oppa, why are your eyes red and puffy?" 

Did I cry? Oh, .

"None of your business." I said and was about to walk past her when she grabbed my arm.

"Is it that girl who did this to you? Kwon Hyemi?"

I didn't answer. 

I only stood there, froozen to the ground by her words. Did Hyemi do this to me? I don't know. I guess she did, but not like she wanted to make me like this.

"That girl..I hate her..." 

"Why?" I asked with anger in my voice and glared at her.

"Because she made my oppa like this, because she walks around like she's owning the school with those whimpy 2NE1 and U-kiss. Please, es ain't pretty." 

Like you are any better? 

Krystal,Sulli and Luna are like the es of the school. 

"Like you are any better." I didn't make it sound as a question, it was a fact.

She pouted and stomped her foot on the ground. 

"You and your gang are the most uglies human I've ever met. I can't believe that everyone in the school even likes you. Oh wait, they don't. They only says nice things to you because you would kill them if the didn't. And you can't even sing. Or fight. Please, I've seen your fights with 2NE1 and they're kicking your ." 

Krystal only stod there. Her jaw on the ground. I could feel her arms letting go of mine. 

"But..o-o-ppa...i love you..." She whispered.

"Krystal, eat some make up so maybe your heart becomes pretty." I shoot at her and began to walk away, not even bothering to look back at her.

Krystal Jung, nobody could ever love you. 

 

Krystal POV

 

Yoseob oppa.....how could you!?

I HATE YOU

I

ING

HATE YOU

no

I ING HATE THAT KWON HYEMI FOR MAKING HIM LIKE THIS.

IT'S ALL HER FAULT! 

IT'S ALL HER FAULT AND THOSE 2NE1 ES! 

AND THOSE U-KISS GUYS....DKSHKFDHGFHDSFDSF

But that Kevin guys is kind of cute....And I think I've heard that Sulli and Luna are intrested in two members of U-kiss...

And I've seen that Kwon Hyemi and Kevin are kind of close...

 

Krystal Jung, you are a genious.

 

--------------------------

 

WHOOT, WHOOT UPDATED!

 

Hehe.

I can feel that my fanfic is going to be a little more...dramatic from now on ;D

I'M GONNA MAKE THEM SUFFER! 

 

And Hyemi's big brother...who could it be? *winkwink*

Clue: They share the same last name and he is in a boy group. He can rap and sing. He is the leader of his group. 

 

hehe....got any idea of who it can be? ;D