What have I done to deserve this?

School of music

2NE1 - Can't nobody(English) - (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQEabAesufg )

--------------------------------

 

Hyemi POV

 

WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. .

"W-what are you saying!?" I tried to keep my calm. When did she get this idea? Just freaking great. First, I almost got slapped in the face by a mental girl and now I'm in a gang!? Mother and father in heaven, what have I done to deserve this?

"I saw you stand up for yourself earlier today, when Krystal was at your back. I think you got some nerve ;)" Bom smirked.

"She looks kinda badass, I got to say. Unnie, you did a good job finding this one." A blonde chick said. She gave me her eye-smile, how cute wasn't she!? >w< 

"Yeah, I think she's cute^^" I found the owner of the voice, she was skinny and had long hazelnut brown hair. She was really beautiful.

The shortest girl of the group came up to me and, surprisingly, hugged me. My eyes was like this O___________________O. I was a little shocked by the sudden move.

"Oh I'm sorry.. did i startle you?" She pulled away and flashed me a sweet smile. Why is everyone's smile so cute?HNNNGG.

"Yes a little, but it's okay^^" 

"HRMPF" Bom cleared . Everyone looked at her as if she was a goddess, but truthfully speaking, she was one.

"Maybe we should introduce ourselfs...?" She maked it sound as if it was the most obvious thing. But I am kinda slow in my mind... xD

"OHH, RIGHT! Okay girls *clap clap* line up!" Blonde chick said and the girls quickly stood in a line. Bom started on the left.

"I'm Park Bom, but I think you already know that" she winked at me "And I'm the main vocalist in 2NE1, I'm 18 years old. Which makes me your unnie. And I'm really good at fighting." 2NE1? what was he talking about..? 

" I'm Sandara Park, but you can call med Dara^^ I'm the sub vocal in 2NE1, pretty good at fighting too and I'm a month younger than Bom unnie^^" TWO UNNIES, YEAH!

" My name is Lee Chaerin, but call me CL, I'm the leader in this group and I'm 17 years old^^ I'm one hell of a fighter too!  " She flashed her eye-smile at me again, I just want to squeeze her cheeks >w< 

" FINALLY, MY TURN! ANNYOOOONG~ I'M GONG MINJI BUT YOU COULD JUST CALL ME MINZY. I AM 16 YEARS OLD AND MY PUNCes AND KICKS ARE DEADLY!" The black haired short girl said. It was cute how hyper she was, just like me xD Wait, 16? I wonder is she was younger or older than me... I hope she's older, I don't want to be called unnie .___.

I noticed that everyone was staring at me .__. OH RIGHT, I SHOULD INTRODUCE MYSELF TO.

"Annyonghaeseyo, Kwon Hyemi imnida. I just moved from L.A, I fight well.. I think and I'm 16 years old^^"

"16!? Which month are you born in!?" Minzy burst out.

"Umm..... October and you?"

"YES! I was borned in June, which means that I'm older than you! I'M NOT THE MAKNAE ANYMORE!" Minzy danced around in the cafeteria, luckily we was alone in there so I didn't bother.

Wait.. did she just say that she was borned in June? *looks at readers* (A/N Yes she did, stop thinkig so much, jeez =_=) Oh author, shut up. I don't think to much. I see myself as a philosopher. But I got that old habit of getting of topic easily. Hm... People say that all the time. (A/N LISTEN TO WHAT THA GIRLS ARE TELLING YOU! STOP DOOZING OFF! ) OOH, RIGHT.

"Soo.... I'm the maknae now?" 

"Yes you are, better get used to it. Kekeke~" CL came up to me. "Don't care about Minzy over there. She will calm herself down after a couple of minutes. She drank to much coke this morning, that's why she's acting like that." She pointed to a hyper Minzy, dancing on the table and did The Running man. If it wasn't for the older girls, I would jump right up at that table and join her. Kekeke~

"Yah, Bom unnie?" 

"Yes?"

"What is 2NE1? You never explained that to me..."  I pouted and batted my eyelashes.

"Oh, sorry.." She scratched the back of her head the turned to look at a crazy Minzy and a calm CL and dara who tried to make Minzy stop with her running man thingie.

"2NE1 is our group, we perform at different events and in school. We are the thoughest girl gang in this place, I don't know who's the thoughest boy gang though.... Anyhow, We hate f(x). You could call them our competitors. They awlays tries to win the title as the thoughest girl gang away from us. But we have kicked their asses waaay to many times when it's not even neccesairy. They always tries to pick a fight with us but. like I told you, we're one bunch of god fighters, as CL would call it. The members in f(x) are Krystal, Sulli, Amber, Victoria and Luna. We don't have anything against Amber, I guess you can call her normal. She dosen't go along with Krystal mental fail ideas to torturing us. Oh, and Victoria. She always hangs out with her boyfriend, so we don't see her around that much.  So you should only watch out for Krystal,Luna and Sulli. Luna and Sulli have the skill level of a chair, but they're really good when it comes to fighting. We are stronger though. So the only one you should actually watch out for is Krystal. She's crazy. It's true. One time, she beat one innocent little girl up because she accidently nudged her shoulder. Poor girl was sent to hospital and she was released two weeks later. It turned out that Krystal broke almost all of her ribs, twisted her arm and her face was so messed up so she didn't look as herself after the surgeries."

I was stunned, amazed and a little freaked out at what Unnie told me. Krystal actually IS mental. Next time I ser her I should mess up that pretty face of hers then yank some sense into her thick skull, then....

"You shouldn't even consider to touch her. She will strike back a thousands times worse." Bom said, asi if she could read my mind. I blinked.

"Okaaaaay, But you took me in cause I could fight, right"

She nodded.

"But you are performers and how could you know that I can sing? O__o"  I could actually dance and sing really well, not to brag, I just wanted to see their reactions xD

"Oh, well. We have figured that part out already." She smirked at me.

"What do you mean by th-" 

"NOW GIRLS!" Bom shouted at Dara,CL and Minzy.

They came running and grabbed my arms and legs and carried me out of the cafeteria, out of the school and into a van. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I shouted at them, surprised at the sudden action.

They glanced back at me and evily smirked. I was officialy freaked out. Could it be.. that they wer kidnapping me!? I knew it! That's why they wanted me to join their group! To take me to their boss so he can sell me to drunkies! SOMEBODY HEEELP MEEE! 

The engine roared and the van speed off.

 

*Mother and father in heaven, what have I done to deserve this?*