B2ST

School of music

Fire - 2NE1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49AfuuRbgGo&ob=av2n)

------------------------------------------------------------

Yoseob POV

It was just a normal day.  Nothing special happened. All the fangirls were up after us and they were doing aegyo to. Disgusting. I've never seen a girl do good aegyo. They try to hard. I think that aegyo should come natural. Okay, wtf? What kind of conversations to I have in my mind? 

While me and the boys were trying to make our way through the crowd, some random girls pushed us against the lockers. I flinched. "That ing hurt!" Junhyung yelled at the girls. He was pissed now. "But that was the only way B2ST oppas would notice us" One of the girls said innocently while using some fail aegyo. I mentally throwed up. Wait, I recognize that voice. I looked where the aegyo-failed-voice came from. Not to my surprise, it was krystal and her minions.

"Well that worked, what do you want?" I said as I tried to keep my calm. "I want oppa to be mine!" She exclaimed as she throwed herself at me, I backed away and she was about to fall to the floor but Sulli caught her in the last minute.  Damn, I wanted to see Krystal mess her face up. 

She got back up. "Oppa, why did you do that?", she pouted. "I don't want to have coodies"(A/N I dunno how to spell it ><). 

"But oppa-"

"CAN EVERYONE JUST SHUT THE UP AND GET OUT OF MY WAY!?" A loud and angry voice interrupted Krystal. Oh, thank heaven. 

I tried to find the owner of the voice and I found the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.  Her eyes was dark brown, almost black and her hair had the same tint as her eyes. I swear, I could drown in those eyes, so beautiful. ~ Krystal's disgusting voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" Krystal snarled at the girl. I just wanted to hit that ugly . 

"Just someone who wants to get to her locker." The beautiful girl fired back at her. GO BEAUTIFUL GIRL, GO! 

"Well, can't you see that B2ST are standing there?" Dieeeeeee Krystal, dieeeee.

"Who the hell is B2ST?" WHAAAAAAAAT!? My heart sank.

"DON'T YOU KNOW WHO B2ST ARE!? ARE YOU RETARDED OR SOMETHING!?" Okay, it's official. I officially hate Krystal Jung. 

"Nope. But could you please step aside now? Don't want to be late." BEAUTIFUL MY GIRL, OH OH GIRL! I should write a song or something, I'm ing pro!

"First, you tell us to shut up. Then you tell us to 'step aside'?" 

"Exactly"

"Wait... You are that new kid aren't you? Kwon Hyemi?" So that's her name. Hmm.. A beautiful name to a beautiful girl :D 

 

"What does that matter?" 

Oh no.

"So it is you. Well, I better show you your right place in this school." Krystal raised her hand in an 'oh-I-am-so-slapping-this-' gesture. I saw that Hyemi squeezed her eyes shut, ready for the pain. I couldn't just stand there watch Krystal slap her, I must do something. 

But someone else beat me to it. I saw a hand that had a firm grip on Krystal's wrist. She had long,silk,red hair. OMO! It's Bom noona! The main vocal in 2NE1! The best fighter in Seoul High! Ohhhh, Krystal was soo gonna get it now. 

"Well, Krystal you don't want to cause any harm to this new girl here. Don't you?" Bom noona,  GO GO GO! 

I loved how Bom could say what she wanted, to anyone without getting in trouble. Probably because she and her gang is the best fighters in school. Even me and the B2ST boys are little scared of them... But the others would never admit that.

 

"She just need to learn some manners, that's all." You are the one the be learned manners. Grrrr...

 

I looked at Hyemi. She looked shocked, happy and angry. I bet that she was angry at Krystal, the girl who almost slapped her because she said what she thought. Shocked because Bom came to rescue so fast, so fast that Dongwoon didn't notice and he's really fast with the eye.(A/N Is that even a word ? O_o) 

Bom then opened :

"I think that she can learn that herself. Right?" She looked at Hyemi, who had her eyes wode open in shock, and gave a stiff nod.

"See? Now, get lost."

Krystal literally ran away, with all her minions following her ofcourse, with her tail behind her legs. HAHA. I noticed that the crowd started to dissolve and Junhyung and the others dragged me along. Sigh.

 

*it was nice to meet you, Kwon Hyemi*