Tic Toc, We're Losing Love

Tic Toc, We're Losing Love.

 

“You have to be kidding me!” Krystal said with a not very happy face. She wasn't happy, not even the slightest. She and Myungsoo were preparing everything for their first Christmas together, for their first Christmas in their “house” but things were going that smoothly. They started decorating the house with smiles on their faces and they were living pure bliss as they decided if they were going to put the living room in golden, red and white or the usual green and red. They were looking around, trying to decide what would be the best atmosphere for them.

 

It could be a rented house, a house they just used for the show, but as soon the crew left them alone, so they could “wait” for their managers, they would act like it was their own house, and they had it all planned. They were going to spend Christmas together, as a normal couple, without worrying about if their fans would pop from a bush around their house and without worrying about the press following every move they made.

 

Everything was fine and perfect until Myungsoo's phone started ringing. Krystal really didn't care, but when he asked her to answer it for him, all she could hear were small, feminine giggles and the words “I miss you!”. She literally froze when she heard that. She looked to her boyfriend who was smiling like an idiot, preparing their Christmas three and having no clue of what just happened, but she wouldn't allow him to keep that stupid smile!

 

Oh no. She was going to get an explanation for this, and if he didn't gave it to her, there would be a problem, a very serious one. “Kim Myungsoo!” When it came to control anger, she was the worst. She couldn't hide it and she surely wasn't going to. Millions of questions crossed her mind and she had no idea what she would say. Krystal was sure this had some sort of explanation, a good one, but at that moment, the only thing she could think of were ways to make Myungsoo cry, and she didn't even knew why she was thinking like that. He looked at his girlfriend with a smile but lost it as soon he saw the fire in her eyes. “What happened?”

 

Krystal looked at him with shocked eyes. She was ready to jump towards him, place her hands on his throat and suffocate him. “What happened?” She asked. “What happened?” This time her voice raised a little bit and she was sure she was going to scream if she didn't stop to breath for a little while. He continued looking at her with confused eyes and started wondering what was wrong and why Krystal was acting like that. “A girl was calling you!” Myungsoo raised a brow. So what was the problem? It was probably one of his noonas or maybe one of the trainees. Krystal new them and they actually became friends. Good friends and Krystal never complained, not even once about the calls because she knew she could trust her boyfriend. So why was she acting like this? “She called and she said she misses you a lot!” Now that was weird. All the women he knew and talked to were married or had boyfriends of their own, so why in the world would they call him and tell him they missed him? It made no sense, and he surely never called a girl saying he missed her, unless that girl was Krystal. And that, he did, more times than he was willing to admit.

 

“Who is she?” She asked still holding his cell phone. “Who is this girl? Because your phone doesn't seem to recognize the number!” She paused and gave a couple steps closer to him, and Myungsoo had to admit this was scaring him a little. He never saw Krystal so mad, he never saw her this pissed. Now he knew why people on her company called her Ice Princess. Not because she was rude or anything, but because she could freeze someone's soul with just her eyes. “If I don't have the number, then I don't know her!”

 

Myungsoo said, defending himself, raising his hands. “All the women I know are happily married and dating! And I know like...5!” This didn't made things better at all, but it made her relax a little. She was still pissed and wanted to know who the woman was before she lost it. “Well, I never had a man calling me saying he missed me, unless he was my father!” Myungsoo stared at her and opened his mouth to speak but when he saw she was still angry, he decided to remain quiet and looked down to his feet in shame.

 

He wasn't sure of what he should say. He was scared to make her angry but he was also scared she wouldn't believe him. “I will call that number! We'll see what woman is and I'll tell her I don't want her to call me ever again!” It was a shot in the dark. He wasn't sure if she would accept his small offer, but when she gave him the phone, he took a deep breath, relaxing. He started calling the number and after two rings, someone answered. “Hello, this is Myungsoo..” He saw Krystal turn and when she was about to go away, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her close to him so she could hear everything. “No kidding dude. What you want?” He heard a manly, familiar voice answering. He looked to his cellphone screen and then placed it next to his hear again. “....Who's this?” He asked not sure and Krystal became even more curious.

 

You seriously don't know? Dude, it's Dongwoo! I changed my phone number, remember? You didn't saved it did you? Of course not. You would only save it if it was Krystal's!” Myungsoo and Krystal heard this and their eyes almost popped. Was Dongwoo dating? Since when? Did he even cared about girls lately? Because Myungsoo was pretty sure the rapper and Hoya had something going on. Krystal on the other hand was more confused than ever. “....Are you with a woman?” Myungsoo asked and he heard a displeased groan coming from the older man. “What woman? The only thing close to a woman next to me at this moment is Sungjong!” He didn't had to ear anymore. Krystal on other hand could swear her head was going to explode. She wasn't getting a single thing, but when she saw how Myungsoo was glaring, she was actually glad. “YAH! That kid called me pretending he was a girl!”

 

For an answer, he heard Dongwoo laugh like he always did and then he heard Sungjong in the background saying Myungsoo deserved it because he had left him all alone on the recording show so he could leave and go buy Krystal's Christmas present. “That's not cool! Do you have any idea of what you almost did? She thought I was cheating on her! She was about to break up with me!” It was a lie and both knew it, but when they heard the laughing stop, he knew his band-mates felt bad for the small prank they pulled, specially Sungjong. “Sorry Hyung!” He heard the magnae apologize. He looked to Krystal who was about to burst into laughter, but instead of joining her, he just pretend to be pissed, because he partly was. “No freaking way!” With that, he hang up and threw his phone to the couch.

 

Krystal looked at her angry boyfriend and started biting her lower lip. “Will you forgive me?” He raised a brow. He could see she was ashamed of the small scene she did, but instead of answering, he kissed her forehead gently. Krystal looked at him with a confused look and touched her forehead, on the exact place he just kissed her. “There's nothing to forgive. You were jealous, and that's completely normal.” She rolled her eyes. “But I made a scene! You on the other hand never do. You're always so composed, so quiet....” With that, he had to smile and was sure he was about to laugh. “You're joking right?” he asked her with a small smile. “I'm composed next to you. Because as soon I get home I insult every single guy that even looks at you. I even had a small fantasy that I was cutting Minho-Hyung's hands so he would stop touching you!” Krystal didn't know if that was sweet or a bit creepy, but she decided to stay with the sweet part. She didn't know he felt that way. She always thought he never felt jealous. “I love you.” Both said at the same time and laughed a little.

 

They looked to each and pressed their foreheads together. Slowly, they shared a small kiss and after he couldn't help but kiss her again, but this time was smile peck. “Merry Christmas.” He said and he see the small blush on her cheeks. “Merry Christmas...”