Tic Toc, We're Losing Love

Tic Toc, We're Losing Love.

 

When Myungsoo finally found Krystal, she was on a bench with her shoes on the floor, a water bottle next to her and what it looked like an instant ramen cup. Where she got that, he had no idea, but it wasn't important. After all, he passed by a good amount of convenience stores on his way to find her, so she probably bought it there. He didn't know if he should tell the crew he found her. Maybe he should talk to her, give her some time to breath and then inform them where they were. Slowly, he walked towards her and tried his best not to make any noise. “What do you want?” He couldn't help but get a scare when he heard her talk. He didn't know how she knew he was there, but since she did, it made his job a little easier.

 

“I've been looking for you for 1whole hour! I thought you got a cab and when back home.” He paused for a second. “To your dorm.” He had no idea why he even thought he had to say where she had or would go. She was only sleeping in his dorm 2days or one before shooting the show and during the show. Krystal still didn't looked at him, not even when he seat next to her. “1hour, what a hero you are.” Myungsoo could feel the sarcasm drip from those words, but he wouldn't say anything bad. He could see Krystal wasn't in a good mood, and he didn't want to make things worst. “What happened? Why did you ran away?” He waited for her to answer, but she continued drinking her water. Myungsoo finally realized this was indeed going to be a lot harder than he previously thought and if he didn't do anything, things would probably end badly. “You even cursed! In front of the cameras!” Krystal didn't looked worried at all, and Myungsoo's tone of voice wasn't helping either.

 

He took a long deep breath and then looked at her with worried eyes. “Can you please tell me what's going on?” This time Krystal gave him a small look, making Myungsoo relax a little. They were making eye contact, that was a good thing, right? “I don't.” Was all she said and Myungsoo couldn't get more confused. He saw her grabbing her shoes and started walking away, barefoot. She would probably get hurt if she didn't stopped walking on the streets like that. And what if some paparazzi caught her like that? They would think Krystal, being underage, was drunk. That could ruin her career, or stain it even more. “You don't what?” Myungsoo asked as he followed her. That only made her walk faster and he was starting to lose it. He wasn't the kind of guy who could handle a girl sulking or make a scene. Far from it. He hated it.

 

“For god's sake, what's happening?” Myungsoo asked as he grabbed Krystal's arm and forced her to look at him. She tried to fight and tried to make him let go, but the more she moved, the harder he grabbed. “I don't!” She repeated and that was starting to make Myungsoo angrier that confused. What did she meant by that? It didn't made any sense what she was saying, and it wasn't the answer he wanted to get. “You don't what?” He asked, grabbing her other arm, making it impossible for her to move. “What's with you and women who think men can read your thoughts and understand what's wrong right away?” Krystal looked at him with angry eyes but it had no effect on him, at least not the effect she wished for. “If this is because I never say what I'm thinking, I'm sorry, but this is the way I am and it will take years for me to change, but you overreacting like this it's too much!”

 

He was pretty sure this whole thing had nothing to do with what happened a while back, that she just used that as an excuse to get angry and leave. No, this scene had much more than she was willing to give. “I don't want to like you!” It came a little too loud. If there was people around, they would listen to what she just said. He looked at her with surprised eyes and Krystal lowered her head in shame. “I don't want to like you...I can't like you.” If he wasn't confused before, he was now. Why couldn't she like him? He liked her. He liked her a lot. In fact he was in love with her. Was liking him that horrible that made her angry?

 

“Why not?” He asked and she continued looking at her feet. “I don't...” He could tell this was something hard for her, but he had to know. And if it wasn't now, he wouldn't never get a chance like this. “I don't want to end up like Victoria-Unnie and Nichkhun-Oppa...I don't want to end up crying in every corner because I miss you and I can't see when I please- I don't want to get my heart broken piece by piece when hosts start pairing you up with other girls and forget you were once my virtual husband....and I don't want to like you because if I do, I'll fall for you...and I don't want that...”

 

Myungsoo didn't know what to do. This could be seen as a very, very weird love confession, but at the same time, she was rejecting him, and it was surely, one of the most epic rejections ever. He just hated the fact he was the one being rejected in such way. “Let's just go home. I'll apologize to the crew tomorrow before the recording...Now I just need to sleep.” she wasn't even giving him a chance to talk. It was like she didn't wanted to hear what he had to say. He tried to tell her, at least something, but every time he opened his mouth to speak, she would say something, stopping him. Things were getting too complicated, and he had to solve them, before he lost the last bit of sanity he still had.

 

 

 

 

 

“Dude...you're awake? Already?” Myungsoo looked up and he saw Dongwoo looking at him with a raised brow. “Try staying up all night.” The rapper was even more suspicious. He knew how the younger man was. Any chance he had to sleep, he would. And c'mon, he was going to sleep on the same room and bed as Krystal. From Dongwoo's point of view, these were just good, positive points and nothing could ruin it. Myungsoo on the other hand, couldn't stop thinking about what happened that night.

 

As soon they got to the dorm, Krystal went to bed and all he could do was stay on the living room, realizing how messed up his life was at that moment. If they weren't singers, if they weren't idols, they would probably be dating by now and their biggest worry would be if their parents liked them and if they would last forever of just for a couple of months. But no. They didn't had that luxury. They were singers, public figures, which meant, they weren't allowed to have a fully private life, that they weren't allowed to live the teenage or even the adult years like everyone else. “God, this is ed up!” Dongwoo could see Myungsoo was everything but alright. He seat next to his friend and Myungsoo decided he could tell everything at least to one of them. He told how he realized he loved Krystal, how he bought the rings both of them wore and how horrible the night had been.

 

Dongwoo had no idea what to say. He always thought those things only happened in dramas, but he just had been proven wrong. “Look....as you know, I have no idea what you're going through...” Myungsoo smirked at those words, making the older a little more comfortable. “But I think you have to talk to her...before you lose her.” Dongwoo felt a shiver travel down his spine. For some reason he felt incredibly cheesy and that this was Woohyun's job, not his. “And how am I suppose to do that? I tried, more than once!” Myungsoo said, remembering the times he tried to confess to Krystal but failed. “I tried in Paris, but all she kept saying was how friendly I was. I tried when we went out to dinner, but because of the people around us I couldn't, and I tried today, but clearly, I didn't accomplished it, did I?”

 

The older just looked to him and couldn't say he knew what was happening. He had no idea, so he probably wasn't the right person to talk about these things. “Talking about eternal love, confessions... it's so way easier in songs!” When Myungsoo heard this, his eyes almost popped. He looked to Dongwoo who had no idea what was happening. “Hyung, you're a genius!” Myungsoo said showing a shinning smile on his face. “...I am?”

 

Dongwoo asked confused and didn't even noticed the younger man get up from the floor, not until he saw him opening the front door and get ready to leave. “Hey, were are you going?” He asked and Myungsoo looked at him with a smile. “Tell the other members to meet me at the practice room in 2hours!” Dongwoo just nodded but then remembered something. “What about Krystal? She can't be alone here!” Myungsoo continued smiling. “Don't worry about her. I'll keep her occupied. Just don't be late!” The older nodded again, even more confused. He had no idea what the younger man was planing. “This is going to be epic!” With that, Myungsoo left the dorm. Dongwoo just made a mental note not to forget a thing. But what in the world was Myungsoo planing?