Tic Toc, We're Losing Love

Tic Toc, We're Losing Love.

 

“Forget it.” Woohyun said as he seat on the floor. Myungsoo glared at the lead vocal. He was counting on everyone's help, including Woohyun. If he said no, he couldn't to what he had planned, and if he couldn't do it, Krystal would keep saying those things he didn't want to hear or she would like he was one of her friends. And he didn't want friendship. If he did, he wouldn't be bothering himself with this. He had to prove to her that even when the show ended for them, they would be able to stay together, even if it was just for less time. They were young, they could solve things easily. “Why not hyung?” Myungsoo asked and the other members also wanted to know. Woohyun usually was the first to say yes when it came to all those romantic things. “Because I'm not going to help you claim your love to her with cameras around! Without them, I will do it gladly! With them, not in your dreams.”

 

Now Myungsoo was even more confused. Woohyun was known for loving to be in front of the camera, for loving to share his life with the public, so why was he being like that. Myungsoo was expecting Sunggyu to say a thing like that, since he was the leader, but he was actually the first to be on board. “You know how fans go crazy. If you do something like that, they will hate you or her. And if they hate you, they might want to hurt you, and if they hurt you, they hurt us.” This didn't sounded like Woohyun at all. It was like he and Sunggyu switched bodies while they were sleeping. This was seriously weird. Myungsoo seat next to the older and looked at him with a very honest, hurt stare. “Please Hyung...I need your help. If I can't count on you, there's no point on doing this.” Woohyun continued objecting to the whole thing, saying Myungsoo was suicidal, that he was about to dig his own grave.

 

“Woohyun!” The leader called and the other two stood quiet so they could hear what the older had to say. “I agreed on this because people are expecting Myungsoo to do this on the show. They won't know this is real. They will think it's just a thing to gain ratings or something.” Woohyun still wasn't pleased with what he heard. For him, it all sounded like a bad idea. A terrible idea. “But some fans can't see the difference between a show and real life!” By now, Myungsoo was starting to believe he wasn't going to do anything and that he called the whole members for nothing, just to waste their time. “But that's not our problem! I'll say it was all a joke if I have to!” Myungsoo said, trying to remain as calm as possible. “But...Just do this for me Hyung. I never asked you for a thing. All I ask you is this!”

 

Woohyun started biting his lower lip. He could see how this was important for the younger man, and he didn't had the guts to say no anymore. “..Fine. But if you start receiving hate mail, it's your own fault.” Myungsoo smiled, happy that the main vocal was in. they all were, so it was all he needed. This was something incredibly important for him, and if he didn't do it now, he had no idea when he would do it. “Alright! Let's practice before she comes!” Sunggyu, with his superior tone and everyone took their positions. “You think she's going to cry?”

 

Dongwoo asked as he stood next to Myungsoo. He started imagining what could be Krystal's reaction. She could laugh, she could just stare and she could cry. If she cried, it was probably a good sign. If she laughed, it would be bad, but if she gave him a sweet smile, maybe it meant she was willing to listen to him. Who knew? Maybe the tears would be a bad sign too. “I don't know...we'll see.” Dongwoo just smiled and nodded. He was hoping Myungsoo could have what he wanted so much, because if he didn't, he just knew the younger man would be heart broken and Dongwoo had no idea how he could help him stand on his feet again. “I'm sure she'll love it.”

 

Myungsoo gave a weak smile and looked to the older. “....she might...or she might think I'm a complete fool with nothing better to do.” Said that, the music filled the room. This was going to be probably one of the most important performances of Myungsoo's life, so far. It wouldn't be glamorous, they wouldn't be wearing amazing clothes or make up. But he would be pouring his heart out to her. He just hoped she could understand, because if he didn't, he didn't know what else to do.

 

 

Krystal continued walking, trying to find where Myungsoo was. He sent her a text saying he would be in his practice room and told her to come because he wanted her to see them practice. She was more than happy to go! She would see Infinite practice, and what person wouldn't love to see seven people dance in complete sync?

 

And the best thing was, she would see it in first hand their knew dance. How lucky was she? Sure, when the episode was broadcast Infinite would have already their comeback stage, but until then, she would be the only one to know right? What she wasn't expecting was to get lost on the building. From what she saw on TV, it was a small place, like the one SM had, but she didn't expected to be this big and...it was a little dark. “Where the hell is that place?” She asked herself. She wasn't talking to anyone from the crew after what she did. They told it her it was alright, that they understood that she was under a lot of pressure and they edited it out, but she still didn't felt comfortable. They were amazing and told her she didn't had to worry because they weren't going to said she was rude or anything like almost every crew she worked with said. “Krystal?” She heard. It was Myungsoo's manager. She smiled and walked towards him. Finally a familiar face. The manager smiled. He knew about the whole thing, and was okay with it, but it would been better if there was no cameras, but still.

 

“Myungsoo is practicing, so he couldn't come pick you up. We don't approve of interrupting rehearsals. Unless it's a familiar matter. ” She couldn't say she was surprised. Infinite was known for extremely hard work so every performance was something out of this world. Maybe she and the girls should practice a little more than they already did. “it's right there.” The manager pointed to the only door on the corridor. She thanked him and and walked slowly to the room. She was surprised she didn't started hearing music. Maybe they were taking a small break? They had been in practicing for at least 2hours. A nice break would probably do them good.

 

When she opened the door, she couldn't help but be really surprised. The room was a little dark and had a chair next to the mirrors. Thinking that Myungsoo and the others had gone out for a little while but would be back at any minute, she sat on the empty chair and grabbed her cellphone so she could ask where he was. “Yeobo, where are you?” She asked with a small smile and a little embarrassed. She still had to get used to call him that. “I went out to buy something to drink, I'll be there in a couple of minutes!”

 

Myungsoo sounded a little angry for some reason, and he sounded angry at her. Maybe she did something she shouldn't have done? Maybe he was still angry at her for what she said that night? But she couldn't help it. She had to say it before she exploded and said it on national TV, and that would be way worst. “Oh...okay...I'm already on the practice room. I'll wait!” Myungsoo didn't said a thing. He just hanged up and Krystal stood there looking to her cell phone. Did he just hang up on her? Not knowing what to say, she stood staring at her cell phone, not saying a word.

 

Just seconds passed when the lights went off and she found that weird. But when she started hearing steps on the room, that freaked her out. She just grabbed her bag closer to her, not knowing what could be those noises. She even started thinking it was ghosts, and she didn't believed in those things, but at that moment, she was willing to believe anything. She honestly was ready to freak out even more and run away from that place.

 

Because it’s my heart that’s not working

I can’t send you like this, why?

Even if it looks shaky and risky, I can’t do anything to hold you back, why?

I love you (you’ll do that), I don’t (you wouldn’t do that)

I only look at you

 

Krystal raised a brow, not sure of what she was hearing. Sure, she knew that song, maybe she knew it a little too well. Can you blame her? She was an Infinite fan! Of course she would listen to their songs and of course she would recognize them from miles. But this wasn't what she was expecting to hear. Before she could ask what was going on, the lights came, a little weak but good enough for her to see the seven members in front of her, but the member who had most highlight was Myungsoo. All she could do was stare. This was surely something she wasn't expecting.

 

Stay here, I’ll keep requesting it, I’ll do better,

I’ll give you more, because I still can’t send you off

I, I need to live, I, I need to endure, I, I since it’ll stop soon

You need to be there for it to be paradise

This is paradise where I locked you up against your will Oh oh

A sad paradise where you can’t leave even when your awake

A paradise where we can be together forever oh oh oh~

 

No matter how much she loved the song, she had to admit it was a heart breaking song. She was from the opinion that people shouldn't sing about love unless they experienced it. How could someone who never loved someone from the bottom of their heart? How could they express their feelings? She was sure everyone in Infinite knew what was painful love, or else, how could they sing like that? How could Myungsoo sing like his heart had been broken moments ago? His eyes were a little watery, but surely, not as hers were.

 

I can only hold my breath and watch you

I can only do that because I feel that you’ll shatter

You’re looking at me (you’ll do that), you’re not looking at me (you wouldn’t do that)

You’re looking, you’re hurting

 

Stay here, I’ll keep requesting it, I’ll do better,

I’ll give you more, because I still can’t send you off

I, I need to live, I, I need to endure, I, I since it’ll stop soon

You need to be there for it to be paradise

 

Krystal felt an incredibly heavy heart and just wanted to leave the room. They continued singing and her tears continued falling. This was gold for the cameras, and she knew it, but didn't cared. She just wanted to stop crying. The boys stopped singing and Krystal tried to get some strength to applaud the small performance, but all she could do was cry even harder. People weren't used to see her cry, but at that moment, she couldn't care less. At least with her like that no one would call her cold. They would probably compare her with Victoria and how her reaction was much better than the older woman.

 

She continued cleaning her tears and then she saw Myungsoo walking towards her while the other members stood on the back and didn't said a thing. “Was I that bad?” He asked her as he knelt in front of her. A small smile crossed her face and her hands grabbed his shirt very tightly and all she could do was look at him. He was trying his best to smile at her, but all he did was stare at her, without saying a single word. The members were starting to get a little worried. Either of the two were speaking, and that could be bad or good. “...Let's talk...” Krystal managed to whisper. It all Myungsoo needed. All he needed to hear to be sure she didn't hated him....at least he hoped so.