third round

lucky bag

1. doojoon (beast)/ leessem (nine muses)- prompt: weed

sam blew out a cloud of smoke, puffing smoke rings that expanded into misty halos over her head and doojoon stared- partially at the smoke rings in envy and partially at her long legs stretched out over the pillows because oh it was summer and that meant shorts and he was staring.

'you want?' she offered, noticing him and holding out the joint, lazy smile on her face.

'uh... i was just- looking for sera, she's my project partner-' doojoon tried and sam looked around.

'she's not here,' she supplied helpfully, 'i don't know when she's going to be back. do you want a smoke while you wait?'

'um.'

'oh, come on,' sam said, rolling onto her stomach, 'do you have somewhere to be?'

doojoon considered this. 'actually, no.'

sam grinned as he crossed the room in about three steps, wiggling around so she was leaning on the wall and giving him space to sit down.

as soon as he was settled, she stretched her legs out again, leaning forward to hand him the joint and to hold the lighter and doojoon was convinced he could feel the heat rising in his cheeks at her proximity, her hair almost brushing her shoulders and long long (long long) legs, and he was sure if he flinched he'd touch her in a way that was not appropriate for passing acquaintances.

he breathed a sigh of relief and a lungful of smoke when she leaned back on her pillows again and savoured the taste, figuring that, well, he had to wait for sera anyway.

whether or not he'd be in any state to remember what he had to talk to her about was debatable, but yolo.


2. chanyeol (exo)/soyou (sistar)- prompt: lightning

'chanyeol, sit down.'

'but the lightning-'

'what about it.'

'it's pretty!'

'is it.'

'... not as pretty as you?'

'chanyeol, please just- come sit down.'

chanyeol's brow furrows as he looks at her, briefly super illuminated by the lightning flashing through the window. the sky rumbles a few beats later and he n0otices her flinch and- oh. he didn't notice that before.

'are you scared of thunder?' he asks and she scowls at him.

'no.'

'really?' he asks after the next roar of thunder. 'because you just jumped.'

'this is like the loudest thunderstorm i have ever sat through, okay,' she whined, 'it sounds like the ground is cracking up and opening portals to hell and we're all going to die.'

chanyeol blinked at her.

'you're the one who insists on horror movies,' she mumbles and he laughs and bounds over to her, flopping down and wrapping his arm around her.

'don't worry, jihyun-ah. i'll protect you,' he coos and oh that is a very indignant look directed at him.

'i do not need your protection, park chanyeol.'

'but-'

'go make me hot chocolate.'

he thinks about protesting, but she's cuddled up in her blanket, her hair bunching around her ears and she's widening her eyes at him and-

'okay,' he says meekly and presses a kiss to her forehead, 'one cup of hot chocolate with extra marshmallows coming right up.'


3. krystal (f(x))/ rain- prompt: mop

'yeah, no.'

jihoon blinked. 'excuse me?'

krystal tossed her hair a little and and looked disdainfully at the mop he held out to her. 'that's not gonna happen.'

'what do you mean it's not going to happen?' jihoon protested.

'i'm not mopping the bathrooms.'

'but- detention-' jihoon tried.

krystal shrugged. 'i'll do filing or something, i'm not mopping the bathroom.'

jihoon drew himself up to his full height, trying to figure out how someone so slight could be so intimidating. 'listen, young lady, detention is a punishment, you do not get to pick and choose what you will or won't do, you do what i tell you to do, and i am telling you to mop the bathrooms!' 

'and i'm telling you, sir, that i'm not going to do it,' she returned and jihoon gaped.

he made a garbled noise of annoyance and stormed off, leaving krystal inspecting her nails coolly.

it was with great satisfaction that he watched krystal push her hair off her face in an irritated huff half an hour later, mop in hand and bathroom floor glistening where the water had hit.

'thank you,' he said and kahi laughed next to him.

'not a problem.'

'i owe you.'

kahi patted his shoulder. 'you always do.'

4. mark (got7)/ narae (spica)- prompt: champagne

it was mark's first event alone and his parents had wandered off, leaving him alone and godammit why did jackson have to not be there, because without jackson as a (super loud) buffer, the sheer amounts of people were making mark nervous, and should the champagne really be flowing quite so freely, this was probably his third glass.

he didn't even particularly like champagne.

but, despite all the drinking 'practice' jackson had coerced him into, the bubbles were getting to his head (probably because all he'd had to eat since lunch were the thumb-sized mushroom stuffed puff pastry things that mark was sure were more for show than anything else because that was not food unless it was placed on top of a steak or a pile of mashed potato. it was garnishing, not food.).

he reached out for his glass of champagne from the low table he'd taken refuge next to after eating a few of the garnishings in hopes of lessening the swirliness beginning to happen in his head, and he needed something to wet his throat before he got started on the last one in his hand, but his hand collided with another one reaching for the same glass. startled, he looked up-

and nearly dropped his vol au vent because wow, the lady trying to steal his champagne was stunning.

'sorry,' she laughed and mark shook his head hastily.

'no, no, my fault,' he burbled, 'please, take it, it's yours.'

she glanced at him a little oddly, smile still in place. 'actually, mine's on that side of the tray.'

a quick glance proved that there was indeed a glass of champagne on the other side of the tray (whoops, mark could have sworn that was full a minute ago).

'you can have this one too if you want?' mark offered weakly and she laughed.

'i'm narae,' she introduced, 'sorry if i seem rude, but you seem a little young to be at a cancer fund event.'

'my parents brought me,' he explained, 'i've been coming to them for a couple years now, but normally my best friend jackson comes with- but he has this fencing thing, so he couldn't come this year.'

narae nodded. 'interesting.'

'oh, i'm mark,' mark said hastily, belatedly realising he had not introduced himself.

narae grinned at him and mark could hear jackson's voice in his head telling him to make a move, be a man.

'well, mark, it was lovely meeting you, and again, i'm sorry for trying to steal your champagne. i have to get back to my friends now, but maybe i'll see you around?'

mark nodded enthusiastically. 'yeah, yeah, totally, i'd like that.' what.

narae laughed and flashed him a dazzling smile before moving through the crowd again and mark held in a smile as he took a large swig of his champagne.

(and promptly choked because bubbles up his nose)