Chapter 1

My 12 Good Nightmares
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

• Chapter One :

Seohyun wake up early in the morning at 5:30 and she went to take a path after she finished she went to the kitchen to make breakfast for her unnies after she finished she went to wake up her unnies she went to Taeyeon and Fany (sorry lazy to wright the names) room because they wake up easily ,Seohyun waked Taeyeon up and told he to to wake Fany up.

Then she went YoonYul room  .

"unnie wake up"said Seo to Yoona but she didn't wake up ,so Seohyun thought of something .

"Yoona unnie if you wake up now i will give you Taecyeon oppa phone number" said seo and with in a second yoona was in the bathroom so she left the room and went to Sica room because she the most lazy ever "Sica unnie wake up! Sica unnie" she is still sleeping so she leave her and went downstairs and she told Taeyeon ,so Taeyeon went to her room to wake her up "Jessica Jung if you don't bring your lazy down in five minutes ,I'm going to call me green friend" said tae ,tae looked at the watch in her hand after she said that and count till 10,9,8,7..3,2 "I'm awake" said Jessica from the Bathroom Taeyeon smirked and went down stairs (you want to know why they are like this easy it's the first day at school so they don't want to be late at the first day) ...................................................................

After they finIshed ,they heard a sound of some machines but they were late so they just left for school when they go in they saw a lot of Students stand near the Headmaster office so they went to see what is going on ...

 

when they arrive they asked a girl "whey i s there a lot of students here?"

she said" there is 12 newbie-s here" When they heard it they smirked and ,walk away to the hallway .

"So that is why there is a lot of students there i want to see how they look like they must be handsome"said Yoona and High5

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter